[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest linhcao

historical drama is my nightmare T.T how could many handsome mans were killed in just 2 eps? Why does korean drama have so many man crazy in love like that? they really inorge our broken heart BTW, if EK is based in history, TH is still handsome, young at the age of 50 ho ho ho

Guest loverangel10

Ok I've got this. TT faked his own death and is preparing a nice lovely place in the mountains for him and SN. He'll inform her somehow and she'll go there to meet him after ensuring ayu is safe on the throne. Than they'll live happily till they die of natural reasons together. Yup this is my ending.

gerryd said: loli said: Come, they killed my hubby, i heard that i am not sure how he died... can someone tell me how he died?? :(( :(( :(( :(( He just died in SN's lap after he told her that he loved her and SN told me that she loved him too. AHHAHAH... Oh please!!! TH was not my hubby or soul Mate... I am talking about TAl TAL... My Soul mate... I am to young to be mourning and we have a lot to still do... How did he die... WHy did they have to kill him... WHYYYYY :(( :(( :(( :((

@loli No she told him the truth,she told him he loves him and again with sincerity,she didn't lie..i think she wanted to tell him her feelings as well knowing he will die so it was like her last chance....(and we know she loved him)

Sad Ending, huh?! I'm totally crying.. this drama really really the best.. Good Bye SN & TH.. I think PD-nim, WR-nim, and crews have been giving their skills and hard work to prove it :-bd Love them so much,,can we need the EK season II? :D congratulation :x :-* I will be miss them.. hikksshh..
I want to give this, just for fun.. WE NEED THE RECARNATION OF SEUNGNYANG and TAHWAN in 2014 haha :)) made by me, hope you like guys >:D<

the Necklace..
tumblr_inline_n4slq8yTQI1s0ikt5.gif
the First Sight..
tumblr_inline_n4slsdYfK31s0ikt5.gif
the Paint..tumblr_inline_n4slumbm8R1s0ikt5.gif
tumblr_inline_n4sly0lk6C1s0ikt5.gif
*Ahhhhh..
tumblr_inline_n4slzltcZs1s0ikt5.gif

Maybe.. We have met before?

but where? Empress Ki? :D :D :D

tumblr_inline_n4sm0tGfkp1s0ikt5.gif

©NorthCape CF Video

Good bye, Thank you so much for all.. I love u guys >:D<

TT's death is just a rumor and he's hiding somewhere where no one could find him
SN leaves the palace after TH's death
she joins TT and they live happily ever after in their secret place

this is the real ending for me
and no one will convince me otherwise
humph!

:-L

Oh, i get it !Nyang was the very far ancestor of Connor Mc Leod !WHEN THIS WOMAN WAS HAPPY IN THIS DRAMA ? She lost almost everything ! Why didn't they kill Ayu too ?Empress Ki should name"The Pain of Ki" !
That said, thank you for this thread the recaps, the captures and all, i really enjoyed reading you !!Thank you all so much  !!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ :x