[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest niknokdagu425

pegster said: Ok everyone, calm down!!  I see some light at the end of the tunnel.   I just read the extended text preview for EP49 from Baidu:
TH puts the order for SN, who refuses to repent her crime, to leave the palace and head to the monastery.  Golta reveals his wicked self next to TH who's asleep.
With the help of Tal Tal, TH finally realizes SN's true heart and goes to appease her wounds (the ones he inflicted in the first place!!!!).
Ekkk! I just read another spoiler!

Someone on Baidu said they read from a Korean fan who visited the set.  SN will run into DK on her way to the monastery, and TH ends up saving her.

Well if that's true, I better see some blood from TH!! It's not enough to repent HIS crimes toward SN!

@pegster, thank you very much for the awesome and quick update. I had many heart attacks already, and I want see some light here. Thank you, your update give me some motivation to keep watching Empress Ki in a good mood.  I think I can expect a romantic kiss soon, hehe.... :-*

Guest geilbladder

@pegster‌ thanks for the spoiler!! I've always appreciate your effort of giving us translations and spoilers. ;;) TH should give you reward after the drama. :-bd

Base on the spoiler, i dont think TH will hear GT's confession of love. I-) I wonder what TT will tell TH to make him realize SN heart towards him. Maybe TT will tell him about her previous plans and clearing up SN-WY relationship? I hope your spoiler will happen on episode 49. :D

48 EPISODES and she still isn't the empress, so the entire run of the show almost she hasn't been empress, I'm starting to think there will be no coronation scene and the name of this drama should be changed to Consort Ki!

@leegary i agree, the title should be consort ki or lady ki  :)) we should just take concern to her outfit and the sword that she held in her hand at the poster. She's in her warrior mode in the poster. don't get tricked with the title "empress ki" instead "battle of flower" 

@SamShop Watch It's not even battle of flowers since TN, ED and NE was no match for Ki. It's not consort Ki because she wasn't a consort for the first half. Best title for this show..."How to lose Friends and alienate people"! Do exactly what all the people in the drama is doing and you'll definitely achieve this.

@pegster Thank you so much for the translation, even if it doesn't turn out to be true you have shown me the light and I will willingly walk towards it...even if there is a cliff on the other side.

@tieuyeunu LOL.. so, all this time, we misleading to the title. Maybe battle of flower describe her as a flower that turn into warrior goddes.
You're right none of the title can describe what happen to SN journey. Except she started to loose one by one the people she love. Cost of the great power she gain.

Hola chicas parece que es cierto e encontrado unas fotos de lo que sucederá próximamente dejare el link.  y disculpen mi ingles no es muy buenohttps://www.facebook.com/1023Hajiwon/photos/ms.278844688942954.278844655609624.278844652276291.278844622276294.278844612276295.278844585609631.278844562276300.278844548942968.278844695609620.278844528942970.278844492276307.278843835609706.278843822276374.278843795609710.278843788943044.278843782276378.278843752276381.278843735609716.278844532276303.bps.a.254461298047960/278843822276374/?type=1&theater

Guest gerryd

I just hope the last episode is not going to be some obscure fight scene, montage of flashbacks and imaginary conversations with each other. You know what drama I'm talking about GU Family Book and Jung Yi, Goddess of Fire... 

I feel this hiding of faces behind the masks and writing instead of speaking will create a huge issue in the coming episode. WY n gang posing as ML suddenly being confronted by Goltha and gang and each sides trying to convince the floor who actually is their real leader?
However when forced to unmask, DK will faint temporarily or run for his life as both ie WY and Goltha are his worst of enemies? Just cannot imagine DK's reaction! Al Plague will be the first to dash out for safety, I am sure...

This song came to mind when I think of TH & SN's current relationship:
"The Story Of Us" by Taylor Swift

I used to think one day we'd tell the story of us,
How we met and the sparks flew instantly,
People would say, "They're the lucky ones."
I used to know my place was a spot next to you,
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat,
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on.

Oh, a simple complication,
Miscommunications lead to fall-out.
So many things that I wish you knew,
So many walls that I can't break through.

[Chorus:]
Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking,
And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me, yeah?
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate when it all broke down,
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now.

Next chapter.

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy,
And you're doing your best to avoid me.
I'm starting to think one day I'll tell the story of us,
How I was losing my mind when I saw you here,
But you held your pride like you should've held me.

Oh, I'm scared to see the ending,
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how,
I've never heard silence quite this loud.

This is looking like a contest,
Of who can act like they care less,
But I liked it better when you were on my side.
The battle's in your hands now,
But I would lay my armor down
If you said you'd rather love than fight.
So many things that you wished I knew,
But the story of us might be ending soon.

And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now, now, now.
And we're not speaking,
I don't know what to say, since the twist of fate 'cause we're going down,

The end.

(http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/taylorswift/thestoryofus.html)
Hopefully, THAT is not the end…seriously, writers…

Guest kheir

i have lose all my sympathy to paeha(TH) ...I dont mind if he get sad ending(either dies or SN chose WY instead of him). please grow up,thats all i want to say to him.he always looks want to look pitiful but he never ever use his brain. i love the actor..just that i really hate on how his character is being written. and my hope for the ending is only Seunyang and maha get a happy ending.but maha died ..TT.

Guest critics

Hi Guys,  just came back from a very long vacation trip and I need a divine grace to spare me enough patience so that I could finish reading all your posts, more or less, 125 pages that I missed while I was away.

Watching in marathon episodes 44 - 47 with eng sub

After finally knowing that MH is their son, SN and WY had their separate moments with their long, lost yet injured son.  So glad that BK 's assassination attempt to MH & ending up framing SN had led her to her destruction with this justice had been served for MH & SN's fastest way to become an empress.  MH's death was so heart breaking.  Though Buddha answered his last request to see his parents before he died but still he's too young to meet his demise.  Honestly, I really wished that Golta is not the ML but sad to say, it's the reality.  What I learned from these episodes is that it is really hard to trust someone even your closest friend, otherwise, like Golta, he will betray you at the most unexpected moment.

Episode 48 Raw

Glad that SN was saved by the bell and La Cruella wasn't able to divulge to TH, SN's motherhood to MH.  I failed to hold back my tears while watching TT crying and at the same time killing his own uncle.  Though SN might lose TH favor this time, however, my mind tells me that SN will surpass this crisis and will be able to reign as empress at the right time as what Episode 1 was trying to convey.

Guest linhcao

pegster said: Ok everyone, calm down!!  I see some light at the end of the tunnel.   I just read the extended text preview for EP49 from Baidu:
TH puts the order for SN, who refuses to repent her crime, to leave the palace and head to the monastery.  Golta reveals his wicked self next to TH who's asleep.
With the help of Tal Tal, TH finally realizes SN's true heart and goes to appease her wounds (the ones he inflicted in the first place!!!!).
Ekkk! I just read another spoiler!

Someone on Baidu said they read from a Korean fan who visited the set.  SN will run into DK on her way to the monastery, and TH ends up saving her.

Well if that's true, I better see some blood from TH!! It's not enough to repent HIS crimes toward SN!

I am watching ep 48 now without subs. It's hard because I don't speak any Korean, however I base my understanding on their acting. I wanna see how much of the story I could understand just by watching everything unfold.

So it looked like Lady Soh, was unable to divulge the secret that Maha is Wang Yu and Sungnyang's kid, talk about photo finish. just when Lady Soh was about to tell TH the secret, Sungnyang walks in, and all the maid was able to say was that Maha died. Sungnyang looked like she was about to pass out but caught herself. Lady Soh was arrested and taken for questioning by eunuch Pulwha. Sungnyang gives Ta Hwan a sleeping drug to take him to Xingde pavilion, Golta and TH's men are outraged, but Sungnyang wins. next day Sungnyang goes to the temple and is presented Maha's remains by Wang Yu's most trusted eunuch. Sungnyang is beside herself in grief and looks really lost and in so much pain. it is so heart wrenching. anyone who wants to watch the latest episode without subs can go to dramacool.com.