[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@Pegster Thank you very much for your response to my post.  It is always nice to read someone else's point of view regarding the storyline. I look forward to watching the last four episodes to see how the rest of the story develops.  

@serg8 I completely agree with you that if they followed real history, it would be a documentary and not a drama anymore.  When I tell my Korean friends I am watching "Empress Ki", the first thing they say is "You know it's not based on real history, right?!" and they "pooh pooh" the storyline saying how it's not real. Sometimes that annoys me when they do that because I'm watching Empress Ki for entertainment, not for a history lesson.

@jaewon fan,...
Even the maids are probably hiding... Most likely in the shrine room were they know he do nothing bad  :)

@EstellH,
You will not be the only one left in this thread you will have plenty of company after this drama is over.. Some thread still go even months after the drama has ended... But I will keep in touch..

Guest HanN1430293555

@ChelseaS thnks for the video link u really made my day, even though i hate TH character but still i love seeing them being together HJW and JCW they are so sweet I wonder why? are they a real couple?, hope so
more korean series for both of them pls,, 
writers of EK will u pls give us some relieves for the last 4 episodes of ek? Pls Im begging... smiley-begging1.gif?w=558
the past episodes broke our hearts into pieces,  yellow-onion-head-emoticon-09.gif

@valsava‌ Lol I'd do the same as you, the only reason why I'm here because of this drama, I've never ever in my life made an account on soompi, I thought that I'd give it a try since I don't know any other people that watch empress ki other than us. It's fun that I could share my thoughts and opinions and also read what others stuff as well. Very enjoyable. I had my fun, and it's about to end soon since I probably won't be watching any kdrama after this one, I'm quite picky when it come to kdrama.

Sorry .. hihi .. I just have to say this ..
I don’t get it when some of you feel bad when we were discussing a character. It’s just a fictional character (though base on real event but the behavior/feeling etc is fictional) . 
Talking about a character or getting angry at a character has nothing to do with the actor. Or is it because some really love the character to death and hate to see the character being criticize? 
What if the character is weak (writer made it such a way) … and abusive .. (I love TH but I do understand if some people could not accept his behavior toward Ki) .. same goes to Ki also (like I said Ki sort of betray TH) …. 
Seriously I don’t get it.. :D .. 
In the older day .. soompiers rarely get angry because of someone dissing a character.. most of the time we had fun making fun of the character we like .. esp when he/she did something stupid..We would go around and sort of ‘bash’ the character and ‘beat’ the daylight of him/her  if he/she did something wrong …. Though they were just a character .. writer wrote their character to be as close as real life event .. and people make mistake so does a character.. sometime we make dumb mistake .. and so does a character.
No one would take it seriously … and the truth is TH was wrong … (like I said 100345 time – understanding his situation doesn’t not mean he is right) .. 
If we are too serious thing won’t be fun anymore .. every negative comment that being said here shall be considered as bashing when actually it is not… I have a few thing I like to say about SN .. but I don’t dare cause afraid some may take it wrongly .
Is it because of some of you were confused between the actor and the character he played??  Bashing his character mean bashing him?? Or is the love for the character is too much till we forgot that we were discussing a character??
I admit that I am ‘disturb’ too when some people became too serious when bashing a character, esp those that used strong words over and over again.. I keep on reminding myself .. she is just angry at the character .. it’s just a character don’t get carried away bambiina …
And it’s the writer they mad at (actually) and not the character because that character is a figment of writer’s imagination … so it has nothing to do with the character .. don’t get carried away bambiina .. just curse the writer for writing your favourite character that way… :D ..
Wahaha.. I am rambling …  sorry .. I like to ramble .. :P
I love to discuss my fav character be it negative or positive .. I like to see active discussion going on .. we on each other throat … but on friendly term … you know .. we kick each other in the but but still on friendly term … 
Lets have fun … gals ..

@jaewoon fan,...
What gets me Th was never educated, The Ed had to tell him he had to provide and heir. My thoughts are this how would he know what to do if he was never taught anything..  Just think Th and Tn trying to get it on the blind leading the blind or the other girl that was pregnant who was the guide in teaching him better yet how did he even know what to do I'm just curious.. 
Well on this not @EstelleH and @jaewoon fan I'll say good night to you both..    

Guest jaewon fan

@valsava‌ , having an heir? :-/ :-/ does he even need to be teach on that :-?? =)) =)) #-o I think you are just curious if he did it well.. :)) :)) ;))

Goodnight.. :-h

EstelleH said: @valsava‌ I don't want this thread to be done after the drama is over though, I like some of us on here, including you. It's great to be able to share our thoughts on something that we all have in commons. I heard tal tal is gunna be in another drama, I forgot the name of it though, it's a modern kdrama. Ta hwan will be in a movie after this drama, nyang will also have another project to do soon. Seems like everyone schedules are very hectic. I feel bad for them.

Guest hunterdd

Lucel18 said: EstelleH said: @valsava‌ I don't want this thread to be done after the drama is over though, I like some of us on here, including you. It's great to be able to share our thoughts on something that we all have in commons. I heard tal tal is gunna be in another drama, I forgot the name of it though, it's a modern kdrama. Ta hwan will be in a movie after this drama, nyang will also have another project to do soon. Seems like everyone schedules are very hectic. I feel bad for them.

Guest JezzaG

Thanks for the translations. Now I can finally stop making up wishful flirty conversations between them during this BTS video.  ;)

Guest geilbladder

OMO! those BTS.. Watch out JCW, come run to me!!! PALI!!!  :>

MOD EDIT: PLEASE DO NOT MENTION UNRELATED ACTORS. STAY ON TOPIC.

Guest avocado1430291863

Still no written preview....sigh...

Well just ranting about the pd nim...i am understand that in this live shooting mode sometimes they run out of time while directing...but at least there are two scene that make me unsatisfied..first when paeha save Sn from arrow in the forrest...the execution of that important scene is very so so...i remember golta and the rest eunuch only standing still...and then when maha get shooted by yeom...please director, that important scene is very hillarious for me,how can gwibi standing still when maha running toward her,she was supposed to protect and running toward her son....what the....is she.doing...poor maha,he have running over here and there by himself

@yoonmi66 sorry just to clarify...does that mean we get to watch two episodes back to back on Sunday instead of Monday and Tuesday?

Thank you for the translation of the scene. That is just so precious. They are too cute together and so very comfortable. I wished there are some with all three leads. JJM is a very funny guy.