[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

It has been physically painful to watch EK for me in the last fortnight. These two and HJW (and TH's mane of glory, obviously, which I fell in love with at the first sight in October) are the only saving grace of this trainwreck for me and the sole reason why I am actually watching at least 5 minutes of each episode.tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o1_250.gif tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o2_250.gif
tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o3_250.gif tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o4_250.gif
tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o5_250.gif tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o6_250.gif
tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o7_250.gif tumblr_n41gvaM9Gt1roduv3o8_250.gif
http://ismeissy.tumblr.com/post/82720064879/empress-ki-ep46-ayus-coronation-scenes-plz

AGB Nielsen Top 20 Ratings Week of 7 April 2014 - 13 April 2014:
Nationwide: 24.9% (2nd); Seoul: 27.9% (1ST)

Episode 46 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 25.3% (2nd; -.2%) / Seoul 28.3% (1ST; -.4%)
TNmS:  Nationwide 23.9% (2nd; +.4%) / Seoul 28.0% (2nd; -.7%)

Aw, don't cry Ki Gwibi... only 5 more episodes left, and you can finally go on vacation!  :P

vlcsnap-00010_zpse4a87a26.jpg

Guest ravendark

In the mid of night (1 am atm here) I just keep thinking about the ML identitiy. 
Here is the names that may shock me; Dokman, Jackal's first boss (dont remember his name the one says Jackal as empress at the first ep coronation) One of ministers (Lady Oh's maybe) Cruella (lol impossible but couldnt resist to think) 
Golta is prime suspect :) fo shoo :) hope we will learn tmorrow:) 

CherKell said: I'm EXTREMELY honked off that the writer-nims are gonna throw a heart condition onto poor Emperor Puppy.  If that's what will cause his eventual demise, then I hope he gives those eeeedjits the Evil Hairy Side-Eye from the grave!!!  Bwahahahahaha!!!

@briseisMy sentiments exactly. I thought I was the only one that got physically effected when I watched EK. My head hurts and my stomach is in knots when I watch what is happening to Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang. Maybe I am closet masochist by continuing to watch this exercise of the absurd and illogical. I’m barely hanging on and only watching mostly because of Ta Hwan’s character. Even I am getting hallucinatory hearing now. That said, I’ve also had a helluva rough week on a personal level and that could be contributing to it. I’m just sad.

I think the written preview came out... but I don't know Korean!!!!! :((

Here it is:

백안과 승냥은 서로 물러 설 수 없을데 까지 대립하고, 타환은 갑자기 왕유가 나타났 다고 소리지르며 기절하는데...

palilsan said: @briseisMy sentiments exactly. I thought I was the only one that got physically effected when I watched EK. My head hurts and my stomach is in knots when I watch what is happening to Ta Hwan and Seung Nyang. Maybe I am closet masochist by continuing to watch this exercise of the absurd and illogical. I’m barely hanging on and only watching mostly because of Ta Hwan’s character. Even I am getting hallucinatory hearing now. That said, I’ve also had a helluva rough week on a personal level and that could be contributing to it. I’m just sad.

@palilsan, stay strong!
Usually we watch a drama to take a break and relax ourselves... but with EK is impossible!
It's since october that I think almost everyday about this drama, and I get angry and sad because of TH's pitiful life, since the beginning.
Right now, I watch this drama only because of him and the costumes that are amazing. Maybe also out of curiosity to know who SN really loves. But I think we might never know it.

Guest niknokdagu425

@CherKell‌ oh my im sorry to hear about your condition take care always my dear. i agree he will die maybe with a cardiomyopathy or heart failure just my guess, but who knows what these two writernims will think they both have twisted minds so just expect the an unexpected hehehe

hell59 said: Sorry, I don't know how to do that (delete gif). I am not very good with computers, too old from a different generation. I have been doing this for a long time, replying to posts and NEVER had a problem or a complaint before. I was just asking questions now that the drama is almost over about some things I did not understand. The people on this thread are very kind in explaining. Next time I will not click on quote (meaning reply) and just ask the question directly. BUT i hope it is OK to agree with someone else's quotes as long as there is no pictures or videos attached!