[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@tessieroo My ideal plan would have been for TH to confront SN in private and find out they were set up all this time and plan together to demask those who wanted their downfall while pretending in the face of the world that indeed their relationship is bad...and it have made them for once work together

Guest larabn

The sad scene of Bi-Soo and WY

EQxE7Qq.gif

xtqAsmq.gif

I made this one for dear @rinchan76 and all the lovely AYU fans :)
L20kHV0.gif
even TH thinks he's a cutee :)

@larabn, little Ayu can't get his eyes off his handsome Daddy!!! The little boy is mesmerized by his gorgeous looking dad.  :))
@Milky88, your ideal plan is also my plan! Maybe another medicine/healing kiss for tomorrow episode?? 

And the old maid didn't even find out that KT killed YH,curious if YBS will find out that SN didn't kill his lover...curious if PBW will return or stay for a while taking care of Maha along Old Maid..curious what will SN ask of the Governors and if they will accept to remove ED and Bayan..i must point out that i really liked how TH accepted SN favor to demask herself the ones involved in Maha attent of assasination...and his last words to Maha as well,telling him he has no fault in what happened and that the only one to blame is himself...

@Miky88 - That makes sense because if TT eventually betrays BA, that might be what it's about. BA is pushing, saying Ki is the person who helped WY to freedom but eventually TT will step forward and announce that it was Bi-Soo who snuck WY out and that HE'S the one who let them go - Ki had absolutely nothing to do with that. (so there's the betrayal) 
I like your idea plan. I really hope they don't show TH never asking Ki about the letters and instead just carrying that secret around with him the rest of his life. Ugh. 

I wish I cared who the masked person was but at this point I don't. To me that person is a betrayer, no matter who it is. He or She not only worked with ET for years (helping him financially) but also helped bring him down (using Ki) and is now helping Dowager and BA try to get rid of Ki. Make up your mind which side you're on or just go away. [-(
@rinchan76 and I finished up our thoughts about Ep 45 and the "incident". HERE
EDIT: @jeonghyang - AHAHAHA! I love that snarky-lip snarl she did at SN! Thank you so much for finding and posting it! *hugs* 

tessieroo

said:

@pegster - Oh, thankee!  ^:)^  (I didn't hear Ki say "Dae Seung Sang"?) So now Puppy is seeing real things but thinks they're hallucinations?  :|
@Miky88 - There are probably a LOT of people who are hoping TH turns away from Ki. Even new-evil-but-now-disposed Empress mentioned last week that she knew Ki had "fallen out of favor" a bit so it's good for their side if that rumor is spread. 

@tessieroo Indeed whoever he is(Golta our prime suspect)is a bad guy that is against TH and SN ,if he is the one it would make it even worse and it doens't even matter his motive,i'm sure it's nothing good,i'll be only sad because TH would surely be in shock finding out his most trusted servant is againts him all this time...I'm starting to think TT will work again like he did till now in silence by his own and near the end he will join SN side and when no one will see it coming he will step loud and clear helping SN and giving Bayan the shock on his life...i also hope the writers will not go that far making TH such a pathetic character,more that they already did i might say,to make him keep the secret of those damn letters tormenting himself all his life just being scared to find the truth,that would be sad...I wanted them to work together more to take down the enemy but also to show us that they can be a couple on many levels,not only intimate and to complement and rule Yuan as a duo not only letting us understand that SN will rule while TH be the stupid fool that will be guided by her...

@pegster - It might be because she said "You want to start a war with me now" (but I also didn't hear "dangsin" which is the word for "you"??? LOL!) It doesn't matter anyhoo.  =))  (and why the hell am I suddenly paying such close attention to what SN is saying?)
O_O
Think I need to lay off the coffee today.  :-\"
@Miky88 - Agree. How sad would that be if not only does TH keep the letters to himself the rest of his life but he finds out Gol-ta has been betraying him all along? I can't even... it's just too much! 

tumblr_md3yu33rZX1r1hkzj.gif

Apologies to all, I might have misled everyone with my faulty hearing.I though I heard in Seung Nyang’s inner conversation in last week's episode as:들어와 내 제발.  Please come back to me.But it was actually, 폐하께 버려질까 두려워하는 제 마음.  Fearful of Paeha abandoning/discarding my heartThanks @hanaseyes and @daegorr for the clarification.
But it seems like there is still no resolution in sight yet for Ta Hwan’s and Seung Nyang’s relationship in today’s episode. Sigh…

tessieroo said: @pegster - It might be because she said "You want to start a war with me now" (but I also didn't hear "dangsin" which is the word for "you"??? LOL!) It doesn't matter anyhoo.  =))  (and why the hell am I suddenly paying such close attention to what SN is saying?)
O_O

Miky88

said:

@tessieroo Indeed whoever he is(Golta our prime suspect)is a bad guy that is against TH and SN ,if he is the one it would make it even worse and it doens't even matter his motive,i'm sure it's nothing good,i'll be only sad because TH would surely be in shock finding out his most trusted servant is againts him all this time...I'm starting to think TT will work again like he did till now in silence by his own and near the end he will join SN side and when no one will see it coming he will step loud and clear helping SN and giving Bayan the shock on his life...i also hope the writers will not go that far making TH such a pathetic character,more that they already did i might say,to make him keep the secret of those damn letters tormenting himself all his life just being scared to find the truth,that would be sad...I wanted them to work together more to take down the enemy but also to show us that they can be a couple on many levels,not only intimate and to complement and rule Yuan as a duo not only letting us understand that SN will rule while TH be the stupid fool that will be guided by her...

If Baeh-Ahn thinks the current difficulties between TH and LK is his chance  to get rid of her he is skipping down the wrong road.

I said KT was going to fall in her own trap and so will Baeh-Ahn. How big of an idiot is he really?  Sheeeesh!!

Does anyone in this thread think that the writers don't have a way to bring them back together again? They sure do.

The Jackel never lets me down. Sooo excited for the next episode!