[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I just noticed something, it seems that one of the writers or the two are fan of JJM work. They've parodied Frozen Flower and Bichunmoo many times, the only time where they've parodied HJW work, was in the first episode when she was in pain after they shoot an arrow in her thigh (Damo??). About JCW, the only drama that i've seen of him was Five Fingers, maybe they've parodied Warrior Baek Dong Soo, if there is a fan of JCW, speak out hahahahhaha

According to episode 1, we know WY got his throne back, but the question is when will they give WY back his throne? the thing is if he gets his throne back won't he have to run the country? then that means he won't be in Yuan, does that mean he will be getting another side story or will he have to investigate more goryo related corruption in yuan.

As a side note, I recall when SN was young, she served drinks to only the guy that hit his mark while they practiced shooting arrows. When the other guy who missed asked why he didn't get served, she told him she only serves the best. If TH wants SN to serve him he should probably pick up the pace and become the best lol.
however I am curious if SN will tell WY, he will forever have her loyalty, or will she say, it lies elsewhere now.  

Guest august101

larabn said: @babytotoro
The coronation is soon and so is the heartbreak :(
It's weird WY's wife wasn't shown except in the wedding and barely obvious there too, might it be that she will never play any role in the drama other then getting WY in trouble when the ET clan is executed or are the writer's hiding it for the latter part when she might play a role in making WY in danger other than the ET execution plot and this is why SN saves him .... I just don't know if she will be good ...
so far ET and sons have all proved to be one hell of an evil family
I just find it odd that they didn't mention her or show anything till now and knowing the writers, WY marrying her will come to add something important to the drama later or maybe it is like others said that WY will get into trouble along with ET clan because he married one from ET's family .... LOL maybe I'm looking too much into it, I just feel her role will be bigger than that later on and we will see more of her

Guest mysheeki

Just watched 27&28... My dirty mind came up with a game for Baby emperor and Nyang... Mmmm... This may be a little spoiler for those who haven't caught up, but not too much!

************DONT READ PAST THIS IF I MIGHT SPOIL SOME THING!********

Dirty but fun game... Baby emperor can play 'strip poker' with Nyang. For every word that emperor gets correct from the lessons ...Nyang removes one article of clothing >_<. Or the other way around... Ah! What am I thinking!!!!

>\\\\\\\\<

@dotori - Thank you so  much for the translation!  >:D<
@chrissydiva - LMAO, exactly right. Concubine Seol-hwa is now puppy Emperor's property. Unfortunately for her, she's doomed to a life inside the Yuan Palace and can't leave. She also can't be with any other man or she'd be killed. Poor thing. :-S
@louisawatson - I hate that too but I don't think anyone here is unable to separate the actor from the fictional character they're playing. Are you talking about netizens? Is there some huge problem going on with the actors in EK or something?  :-/

Guest Ding Lin

Oh! I have to say that I really enjoy the counterfeit story :)!  I found it was much more interesting than seeing women taking medicine.  Ha!! 

tessieroo

said:

@dotori - Thank you so  much for the translation!  >:D<
@chrissydiva - LMAO, exactly right. Concubine Seol-hwa is now puppy Emperor's property. Unfortunately for her, she's doomed to a life inside the Yuan Palace and can't leave. She also can't be with any other man or she'd be killed. Poor thing. :-S
@louisawatson - I hate that too but I don't think anyone here is unable to separate the actor from the fictional character they're playing. Are you talking about netizens? Is there some huge problem going on with the actors in EK or something?  :-/

@Ding Lin : without eng subs the women taking medecine is more interesting but with eng subs, i tend to agree with you the counterfeit story is more interesting but the two stories aka : the poison and the voucher, they better end it quickly, we have to move on now, i expected it to be two episodes max but now it's been more than 4 episodes, can we get a scene when TN is in trouble (torture) and TH can finally speak too. :-w :-w :-w

And i'm not even talking about WY, i can't even remember when he was in Daidu sigh***

@louisawatson - Ahhh, I see. Yea, I try not to let anything netizens say bother me since it's usually (for me) an opinion that makes zero sense.(although I too, get super upset when they blab about a star I adore) There are some who even take it so far as to falsely accuse stars of things but the good news is more & more agencies/stars in Korea aren't taking it anymore and actually prosecuting those people. So as long as no one here is doing that, try not to let it get to you.  >:D<
@sarah.lina - That's what I've been waiting for since the beginning of January - for a scene where TN, ET or the creepy brothers don't have the upper hand.  :-w  I got ticked about the preview last night since they still appear to be in charge.  :-L

@tessieroo : when i saw episode 29 preview, TN seems so confident, i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaat ???? kill that witch already, i want her to suffer !!!!!!!!!!!! (excuse me that's my sadistic side which is speaking), i have nothing against BJH though :D she's cute hahahaha

@kyokotsubasaIn episode 28, did Baek An really say that if he knew about SN's anger, he wouldn't have used her ? (or was there something wrong with the subtitles)?
Well, he kind of said that. Baekhan said after Tal Tal said there was a lot of anger in Lady Ki, "If I would have used her here (in this situation), I can't honestly say. Because of this happening, we cannot know the future." 
Baekhan and Tal Tal know that Seung Nyang can become an uncontrollable force. Baekhan is willing to take the risk with Seung Nyang by placing all his ambition for overthrowing El Temur with her but Tal Tal is more hesitant about it. It is a potential powder cake situation between all of them in future episodes when Empress Ki rises to full power. 

Guest missred123

Is there a problem with these people separating acting from reality. Oh my goodness!!! So, TT played a bad character, so now he is bad! Get a grip people!!