[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

@petria: you must not upset yourself re: empress dowager's hair, because she is the new version of sadako yuan era, or maybe she prayed to buddha that her hair will grow quickly,. aiissssh =)) =)) ;;)

For anyone who didn't get what they talked about during the banquet introducing the baby and what was it that SN was reading:

• At the banquet, the other governors starting talking about getting more concubines for TH, of course DS is all ape$richard simmons about it, but it is the norm, and tradition for the Emperor, so ET has no choice but to agree
  • They also suggest that they bring ED back to take part in the process as it is tradition that the ED runs/helps with the selection of the new concubine - hmm...does this mean that ED has already successfully brought these governors from the other provinces to her side?
  • The poster they people saw in Goryeo then started to all get upset was likely the notice announcing the increase in value in the Goryeo currency, so these people probably sold their currency at dirt cheap worrying that it will lose it's value due to the counterfeit issue, but now it's actually worth more
  • During SN's training, she was reading some books, what she was reading was a famous book call 'The art of war - by Sun Tzu' a famous war tactics menu passed on for ages since ancient times in China, she was learning the different war tactics, not just tactics on the battlefield, but also mind tactics 
  • It seems like SN has some sort of super memory, because when Tal Tal asked her something from the book he gave her, I'm not sure if that's another war tactics book, I don't recognize the title, she was about to talk about it, or recite parts of it, not exactly sure here

And I just want to say, for those who were thinking why SN made such a rash decision to go back to the palace and not go back to WY, well here's your answer.

• SN was going to go back to Goryeo after BA saved her, but when she heard DK talking to BA about WY's wedding to ET's niece, she's probably thinking 'what do I go back for now?'
  • Then when she read the letters the musaris gave to her to bring back to their family, she decided to go back to the palace to take her revenge

thanks all chingus...im off to INR3 now and see what's happening down there...
Im happy with the episode so far despite the flaw...they keep the story moving wihtout dragging even f its supper fast..somehow we get to see the logic and enjoy it either way :)
Im not in any ship anymore i just want to see SY succeed in her new goal...

@petria: you must not upset yourself re: empress dowager's hair, because she is the new version of sadako yuan era, or maybe she prayed to buddha that her hair will grow quickly,. aiissssh =)) =)) ;

;)

Ya'll keep forgetting that this is a VERY VERY VERY FAST ERA. That's what all she prayed for to buddha..

"PLEASE MAKE MY HAIR LONG AGAIN."

@eunsuhae

They did have some interactions before. Remember the scene where SN was serving tea and was tripped by the other maid and she was saved by WY? That's one scene I remember but I'm sure there are others.

She did look like she was impressed by SN. Maybe she saw that SN's eyes were totally fearless.

This episode clearly marked that it's a SN TH story.
 I can't believe WY was cast aside just like that. - in this episode only probably. i dunno what's gonna happen to him in the ext episode but clearly the rise of TalTal has come and i bet the writers will sort of put a little romance between the two, i really don't know what will happen to SNWY-  Am happy with that nweis  :D WY's getting married was not made a big deal, so i guess its not a big deal. but the point is HE IS MARRIED bwahahahahha  :))
And this episode marks the start of Bayan's rise to power.
ET's happy days are going to end soon.  (AM waiting for that to happen since i saw him in this drama hahahha  :D )
episode 24 really made me happy! thank you everyone for the spoilers and live recaps! mwaaaaah