[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest jennyabrahams

first time posting here....always enjoy reading everyone's post....so i just finished watching episode 18....super intense....i'm so tried of EL and kids i want to reach in an kill them my damm self...

shaym said: @anjshin - I agree with you regarding El Temur's behavior towards life. A person definitely has two faces to show, and I am really curious as to which story El Temur has yet to show us when the reasons behind his evil mask have been revealed. I wonder what's the story behing the scar on his eye as well. That scar might have left much scar deep inside his heart that's why it became colder.
@sj15elf0hjw1023 - Welcome to the thread!~ 
@lxands - The last MBC Drama (Medical Top Team) that I have watched has their leads ended up with the second leads (it just had its ending lately). Perhaps, this could happen in here, too. However, if the writers have readied all the things/scripts that are needed to provide the viewers a consistent one, I am pretty sure that the main OTP will be the Joo Jin Mo and Ha Ji Won one. I just wish whoever Seung Nyang ends up with in the future, the consistency of the story behind Empress Ki's battle of love, life, and devotion remain.

sj15elf0hjw1023 said:
Oh! Hello shaym and thank you! :D
I am very anxious to know what will happen in the upcoming episodes and I already want to see Seung Nyang like empress!
8-}
Oh! yeah, mmm.. Well, there's something I do not understand, and what I'm really confused.. all of you.. Well, here in the forum to speculate about the "possibility" that "could Nyang Seung expelled or that WY and SN could have a son," and what I'm wondering is, Is that something specific? or just rumors? and if they are just rumors, from where these rumors come out? :-? (plis, I hope someone can answer my question) :) Thanks!
:-bd

Guest roshan90

sj15elf0hjw1023 said:  Oh! Hello shaym and thank you! :D
I am very anxious to know what will happen in the upcoming episodes and I already want to see Seung Nyang like empress!
8-}
Oh! yeah, mmm.. Well, there's something I do not understand, and what I'm really confused.. all of you.. Well, here in the forum to speculate about the "possibility" that "could Nyang Seung expelled or that WY and SN could have a son," and what I'm wondering is, Is that something specific? or just rumors? and if they are just rumors, from where these rumors come out? :-? (plis, I hope someone can answer my question) :) Thanks!

Guest roshan90

While I was suggesting someone here about the novel, I read it again..

"What Wang Yoo has from Sungnyang is her love, What Tahwan has from Sungnyang is most of her time spent with him.."

This line is really bugging me.. and making me sad 
Dont you think this will be sad for all three of them.. :((

ChelseaS said: sj15elf0hjw1023 said:
Oh! Hello shaym and thank you! :D
8-}

roshan90 said: sj15elf0hjw1023 said:  Oh! Hello shaym and thank you! :D
8-}

roshan90 said: While I was suggesting someone here about the novel, I read it again..

"What Wang Yoo has from Sungnyang is her love, What Tahwan has from Sungnyang is most of her time spent with him.."

Guest roshan90

@tessieroo
I really need that at some point in the drama.. "Sungnyang's Own Harem".. If writer is not going to do that, We will make an anime ourselves..   :)>-

Guest smoochysparks

roshan90 said: While I was suggesting someone here about the novel, I read it again..

Guest roshan90

@smoochysparks
I can totally understand what you are saying.. If you live with a person,
First you find out the good & bad things about him/her..
Then after some time you think "Ok now in this situation he/she is going to make a mistake" and the person does as you think and does a mistake.. but you are angry over him/her for doing that..
After long enough when you see more good things about that other person, you tend to love that person for his/her mistakes too.
I wish Tahwan could get atleast a teeny weeny bit corner of Sungnyang's heart..

"Love Wind"  MV for Empress Ki OST with Eng Sub  by  Wax 

This song captures the essence of SN's struggle for influence and her complicated love story. 
The singer, WAX, who has the ability to easily carry the transition from a delicate voice to a powerful one is the prefect singer for the track.

http://youtu.be/Fh1wTWlcuoM

Guest ghollygina22

I think i've watched episode 18's bridge scene 20x already…  wow!   :\"> So… wow  that hug was so… wowmusic, scenery, colors… their lines, perfect!and it was a cheek-to-cheek (so much feeling) hug, I felt all the longing they've been holding in.  Geez! :x
just wow.