[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

OK finally watched the whole episode, I skipped the scenes in the beginnig cos basicaly it potrayed SG descend into madness, wearing that bloodied jacket that was used to cover Hyeongman's body, does not recognise SJ, working at the factory, talking as though Yunshik is still alive.... SG is a certified fruitcake .... forgiveness/understanding all around. Both LK/EH wants VP to return the factory/house and he gives in to what they want .....YJ is doing some work in Seoul, LK fully recovered, EH calls her ommoni  now.....

Time jump of 1 year .... Incheon Tofu factory is up and running again with Lee Baeksu as the new President (looking smart in his new clothes befitting his position complete with glasses), Haengja with child on her back (everyone refers to her as 'maenim'), IIbong works at the factory (doing manual work) and his younger brother, Sambong (looks like he got a promotion cos he is having shirt/tie on) gives his brother a hard time.  SJ walks by and Baeksu wants to know where he is going ...... he says to visit SG at the hospital.  At soup kitchen old man/HJ have some light chit chat, Sundoek and Miae comes in both a pregnant, they came to take care of the shop while HJ goes to the hospital. HJ leaves, old man happy both girls are pregnant.

At hospital SG staring out the window ... Gilrye comes up and fusses over him.... he does not talk just stares blankly.  SJ comes in with Halmoni and YJ.... says they met YJ outside. She goes talk to SG something about not being able to come by cos busy with work.. no response. Then Halmoni's turn to talk to SG ... also no response.  Gilrye gives halmoni some updates on SG's health. SJ says lets go for some fresh air cos SG must find it stuffy indoors.  LK/HJ aslo on their way to visit SG... they are talking about the children's return from US today.  SJ rolls the wheelchair out to the hospital grounds with family in tow.  LK/HJ come up to greet halmoni.   YJ ask HJ where is EH/VP.... HJ says they are on their way now .... and suddenly VP runs ups to them and greets everyone.... says EH has stopped by somewhere first.

SG suddenly starts having tremors ... SJ says he will take him to the toilet (??) but suddenly SG gets up and falls on the snow .... refuses help and gets up .... does this hilarious thing ...like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever  =))  then suddenly goes running around with hospital staff giving chase .... I think halmoni stopped the staff and SG started his next performance some tradional korean folk dance with snow flakes fluttering down .. everyone watches with sad sombre expression .... SG's dance routine finishes with him pointing his hand upwards to the sky (I am not sure what that was about)... phew what a stupid last exit for SG and the rest.

EH at lighthouse looking like a 'ahjumma' in that new get up ..... SJ joins her, some talk then both of them leave together to visit 'ahjusshi'   END

If I feel better I will do a detailed recap later.... so we can safely assume at some point EH and SJ will end up together????

Guest katielinhnguyen

No! maybe VP and Eunhui are together because they were in the states for a year so they had to be dating :):) I think Eunhui just happened to see SJ at the lighthouse and they just walk to see SG together! VP and EUNHUI all the way lol

I agree that they gave us an open ending .... EH/SJ on that lighthouse looked happy and carefree like good friends .... I think EH has moved on..... so I prefer to think that they remain just good friends.  However in the end when after all the credits .... they stopped on the shot of EH/SJ together with all that kids taken that day long ago when they spent the day by the beach.

My personal take on this, SG got away (I am pissed at the writers.... but he gave a good performance), Gilrye although forgiven never returned to live in Halmoni's house (I am half pissed about being forgive and half happy she is not accepted back into Halmoni's family and YJ hides herself in Seoul with work cos as she tells EH how can she live in Incheon with everyone knowing whose daughter she is (yessss thats karma you little snake, you are the murderer's daughter and you live with it the rest of our life) plus she never got to marry her  'oppa' SJ (hah in your face again little snake.... ).  Also our VP is still up for grabs ...hope someone forms  a fan club for him cos HE IS THE ONE WHO SINGLE HANDEDLY SAVED THIS CRAPPY DRAMA WHEN IT WAS DYING AND NOBODY WANTED TO WATCH IT .... KBS BETTER GIVE HIM AN AWARD FOR THIS .... ACTOR WITH MIDAS TOUCH WHO CAN REVIVE A DRAMA THAT WAS SOOO BORING AND DRAGGY.

Guest fifthtry

Another very weak ending!  The only remorse he and his evil spawn showed was the remorse of the captured.  Just because he is crazy, Halmoni so easily forgave him.  She who spat and slapped everyone she was crossed with?  And why does YH get the easy way out - who in Seoul know she is the daughter of a serial killer (hey, he killed two persons; attempted to kill a third!).  She should stay in Incheon and suffer every day of her miserable life.  And why should the house and factory be returned to Halmoni?  Yes, she is a victim in all this but she made EH and her mother suffer because of her.  It was HER insistence that she SAW Hyeongman kill her son that convinced everyone of his guilt.   The VP should keep the factory/house and hire those high-and-mighty people to work for him! 

@krgeek, in this thread, there are no opposing forces because there's nothing to oppose.  Who in their right mind would think EH is deserving of our beloved VP  :))   I have no reaction to EH pairing up with SJ.  As long as she doesn't contaminate the VP with her sour face, she can have SJ!  Luckily they spared us the sight of EH and SJ kids ... can you imagine what dumb and dumber will create! 

Nothing mentioned about JT .. did he die?  I hope the serial killer didn't get rid of him too?   This show is a lot better than Samsaengi and needless to say that horrible SMH but the ending is really disappointing.

Thanks to @timsha and @valsava for the terrific recaps.   Hope to catch you guys in another drama.  

Guest jogpen

@timsha @valsava @ asianographer  and to everyone in this forum.. thank you...it was so nice interacting with you guys... and i plan to watch the next drama coz of u people...

i hope @timsha would still give us the recap.

What I say...A crapfest of Korean Forgiveness Bullsht!  
SG could never be prosecuted for Doeksu's murder but what about the rest? KYP was originally living in Busan, who is to say that he didn't have some family and relatives that may concerned over his disappearance. Kang Jaepil went to prison for JT's death but he told that SG was involved. LK has forgiven him for trying to kill her? WHAT ABSOLUTE BULLSHT!  SG not even at a hospital for the criminally insane! Everyone gathered around him like he was the victim in all this. I could careless who EH ended up with I just wanted SG to pay for his crimes. This really should have been Tv novel Soek Gu, EH was just a dumb azz character in this drama. She did nothing in the search, apprehension, or punishment of the person who really killed DS. All EH and HJ did the entire drama was walk around looking guilty and living in LALA Land. Its obvious that being hit by a car and then having her oxygen supply cut off has left LK as big a DIMWIT as EH and HJ. She was only mad at SG for the killings, and her attempted murder for 5 minutes!
I will not be looking at the new tv novel. I am going to go watch that oldie Princess' Man. I may  MAY watch Angels Revenge,  but I know going into a revenge drama that the female will forgive in the end. 

I like to thank everyone whom I shared my thoughts and comments with. For this TV Novel has been a rollercoaster ride. The ups and downs sort of like JT in this drama . I was happy that they showed him in the end. It was so fun to chat with all of you, The rename of the characters in this drama was also very funny. So let's all get together and do it again with the next one.  
I like to especially thank @Timsha and @Kdramafan469 for you two were the first ones to welcome me into the forum . Now I'm all over the place. Some of us are in on other dramas and we will still continue to chat, I would be around for Monday's New Drama. Also @Timsha I will watch the nun drama and hope to see you there.
So the ending for me was horrible, SG doing a traditional korean dance. Crazy people don't dance he was supposed to be flocking. What was this.   
It was so fun to chat 

@fifthtry , you missed the part where JT was killed in ep 134 (Xmas day- our time) trying to save EH who was kidnapped by Kang Jaepil and gang, mastermind- SJ. That's why most of us cannot accept this ending. YJ saw her being kidnapped and did nothing. SJ, being the silent witness to his "father" evil deeds. So how could all these be forgiven.
  @timsha we will give the award to VP for being the lifesaver of this boring fare. Without him, this drama will be a gone case. Many of us including me, will have stopped when he left for USA. We all came back on his return and he was our hero all the way and a great smart Alex. Hope that he will pick great role after this. He has the cool look ( not the handsome type like most korean actor) to act in role with called for silent, cool hero. His look can killed his enemy, and sway woman. Good luck to this actor. Great performance by all. Only unhappy about the Cha family. Got off too easily. Halmoni and family shd bow in respect and grateful ness to our VP.

@krgeek I agree with you .... I feel cheated for VP.... instead of showing SJ/EH at the end, it would have been better if VP/EH was shown... after all he was the one who not only stood by and fought for EH but he also saved this drama .... SJ did absolutely nothing for the drama or for EH but make her life a misery and the drama a drag, but the ending pays some kind of importance to his role in EH's life???? Exactly what??? ... covering up for a murderer so that both his and Halmoni's lives would go on smoothly without any emotional upheavals?  Shame on the scriptwriters/producer/director for not giving credit where its due.  I would have preferred an ending where both EH/VP went to JT's grave and spent time there with him ... instead of showing stupid blob SJ at the light house....what a waste of precious airtime at the end.

Not sure if I will have the time to do recaps for the next TV Novel... but then you never know I could get hooked on it.

Guest fifthtry

krgeek said: @fifthtry , you missed the part where JT was killed in ep 134 (Xmas day- our time) trying to save EH who was kidnapped by Kang Jaepil and gang, mastermind- SJ. That's why most of us cannot accept this ending. YJ saw her being kidnapped and did nothing. SJ, being the silent witness to his "father" evil deeds. So how could all these be forgiven.
  @timsha we will give the award to VP for being the lifesaver of this boring fare. Without him, this drama will be a gone case. Many of us including me, will have stopped when he left for USA. We all came back on his return and he was our hero all the way and a great smart Alex. Hope that he will pick great role after this. He has the cool look ( not the handsome type like most korean actor) to act in role with called for silent, cool hero. His look can killed his enemy, and sway woman. Good luck to this actor. Great performance by all. Only unhappy about the Cha family. Got off too easily. Halmoni and family shd bow in respect and grateful ness to our VP.

It finally ended and as expected the bad guy got a free pass to insanity, :)) . Thx so much for the recaps and all ur comments here, really enjoyed the time cursing and bashing the stupidity of the drama did to us but still refused to let go. Why do they always have an open ended theme for the leads if all else fails?? Last time Mirae's Choice and now this! Anyway, I'll be over at Melody of Love, lurking. Thx @timsha and @valsava for the funny recaps, I enjoyed and agreed with the secondary comments inserted there all these times. Hope to see VP in another drama soon and get the girl. :)

Let me get this straight eh came back from US and have her reunion with SJ. VP end up alone. Please explain clearly because everyone have different opinion. I dont want to watch ending.

Did at end Eh and sj look like they still have feelings one another.

I think this tv novel is boring and stupid. The writer and producer want main girl end up first guy she like.

Poor Jt no one mentioned him at the end. I was hoping Vp meet a girl at the end. Now that EH Chose SJ

@valsava, I watched it on the KBSW channel available in my country and the episode is uploaded on youtube KBS channel a few hours later. Only that it's a little backwards compared to the live streaming one. Have no patience for unsubbed dramas especially these long episodes one, hahaha.... I saw ur recaps there (MoL thread) on the ongoing and YT channel episodes, really appreciate it. Am very pissed w Seul Im at the moment w her strange obsession for HW, I only comment at the early pages back then lurk around only. See u there then. ;)

@lindab12 EH had been living in the US with VP for the past year. When they came back EH went to the lighthouse and SJ turned up. They left together to go see SG in mental home END. Its up to you to decide on whether or not she and VP are together in US or she still cares for SJ. She just treated him like a friend she was glad to see; however I think they first met at the lighthouse.

Archived