[Drama 2013] TV Novel: Eun Hee / TV소설 – 은희 티저

Guest reijaye

@hrkharis Actually Halmoni got along well with father Time and Sundeok. Haengja would always start things with Sundeok and SD would put her in her place or go see Halmoni and tell them what Haengja and Baeksu had done and Halmoni would side with her and her father. I find halmoni just as shameless as the Cha's, she knows that HJ, the women she has berated and cursed at for 25 yrs lives there and still she went there. HJ is a idiotic dimwit like her daughter, maybe in time I could forgive her, but not less than a week after finding out what SG has actually been doing all this time and only a couple of days since halmoni last spit her venom. And HJ and EH showing pity and concern for them is ridiculous even now YJ and SG are still blaming other people (namely EH and VP) for their problems in life. 

Guest Tamz1430292084

@Hrkharis. It is mind boggling that while trying to promote the values of forgiveness they are also implying that a criminal don't have to accountable for their crimes if they are forgiven by the aggrieved party! I an understand why HJ & EH show concern @ pity for halmoni. It's because they have experienced a lot of pain & hardship of so many years & they know it's going to be even harder for halmoni, an old lady who had placed all her trust in her adopted son (who she treats like her own) who's her son's murderer & later cheated her of her money & property. Just imagine, unknowingly she's been nurturing murderer, who not only killed her son & another 2 people as we'll, under her roof. As for GR & YJ they should not be forgiven especially the MEAN YJ who knowing the truth, but still take every opportunity to belittle & ridicule EH.

We'll said, @tamz

Just finished watching 139. Really pzzz me off. the scene with SJ and EH adopted mom. How can she be so calm facing the guy who framed her husband. That sorry was just meaningless. From the last scene, when LK went to the hse looking for SJ. I think today we will find out that SJ lost his memory and has gone back to the past, the way he was dressed was same as when he was just a poor man in Gaesong. So, he will be forgiven as he cannot remember all his sins of present day. Hope LK will not let him off whatever state he is in. SJ is a really pathetic person. I think he is the most pitiful person in this show. He will end up living with the Cha family as he think of them as his family like what he told halmoni. EH and both mother living together. VP???? So waiting to see  whether my thoughts after watching 139 is similar to korean writer.  

So waiting for the last ep of this show.

Guest fifthtry

Compliments of the Season everyone!  I've some catching up to do.  But just wanted to say ... what, the ending is he will be mad?  So all is forgiven?  That's so lame.  Evem at this lovely goodwill Season, it is hard to accept such an ending.  Come to think of it, majority of kdramas have such weak endings.  Do all the bad things you want, tell yourself and everyone that you are doing it for your family and not yourself.  Then at the 11th hour, go mad or attempt/kill yourself.  You will be canonized at the last episode.  

Guest asianographer

valsava said: Ep 138
SG still in the lock up room begging VP to save him. SJ go to the Seoul Hotel and talk to VP about releasing SG, VP tells him no and to ho back SJ still begging VP reminds him of the people he has hurt he ask what about JT. SJ says I know. EH enter into the office and see SJ on his knees EH also tells him to get up and go back (seriously why they not calling security on him) EH ask why he's doing this he gives some kind of vague answer. SJ gets up and leave and EH tries to stop him VP tries to stop her she went running after SJ (please somebody slap her) SJ kept walking never turned back to look.
VP called and had SG released YJ walking in the market and it's full of gossip about SG she passes two ladies who are also talking about the market gossip walks back and notice her father,  He recognize YJ right away. YJ brings SG home she go to the office and informs SJ that her SG has been released and to go see him. SJ informs YJ that they should thank VP and YJ with her high and mighty attitude said no they is the reason her father is like that. SJ makes the call himself and thanks VP.They all need to be shot at point blank range. Just Crazy I wanted to reach in my computer and kick SJ dead in the face and EH I would just have to had a slap fest on her.
Halmoni is in the room recalling what EH aunt said and shaking both her hands (like that's going to solve something)  In walks SG calling Ammoni  saying he's alright and they didn't hurt him she tells him to leave the room. He still don't know that she knows the truth now. He go in the room and then try and play crazy (Want Halmoni to feel sorry for him) 
Beaksu and his pregnant wife is at the coffee shop and they asking if it's true they try and lie and say it's not but that lie isn't flying.
EH and VP in the office at LK house he get frustrated with  her and leaves out the room come down stairs and talks with LK whio has recovered a great deal she able to walk by herself now only thing that's missing is her voice and the removal of that big bandage that's wrap around her head LOL     
SG and Gilrye is talking in the room after being released he still talking crap and being angry.  Because he got beat at his own game.  Gilrye show him the News Paper and he go into Halmoni room.  He begins to talk to her and she went off hitting the table he calls out to her Aummoni she then pushes the table away and say's who are you calling Aummoni and jacks him up by the collar SJ and Gilrye ran into the room Gilrye went down on her knees why SJ was holding Halmoni back. 
Beaksu and wife standing in the living room looking stuck on stupid.Asking if he really did that YJ standing there a nervous wreck SG comes out Beaksu ask him about it and he still lie and said no.This man boy I tell you he has lied so much until he believes  himself.
SG go into the office hit's the back of the chair angry about the article in the paper and Halmoni has found out about her Son.  He then pick up the phone and calls LK home and speak with VP threatening him VP said oh yea told him to do what he had to do and hung up SG screaming at the phone. VP makes a phone call afterwards. 
SG standing outside Halmoni room talking to her and she was telling she's not coming out. Halmoni comes  out the room and tells them to get out again And in comes the Loan Shark boys with there red tags to put on everything. Beaksu run into office were SJ is over looking the accounting books informing him to come to the house mean while inside the house Halmoni is asking who owns this house in comes the loan shark man saying I do tells Halmoni how SG barrow money on the house and factory Halmoni almost past out SG grabs her she told him to take his hands off her.
The Loan Shark Man went to Seoul Hotel to meet VP. Also anyone notice the new secretary. 
PreviewYJ see EH in the market and yelling at her because they got kick out so it's her fault.
SG went to the church screaming at god to were he falls on his knees crying.
Sorry guy's best I could do.

@kdramafan469 @Tamz,

Approaching the final episode the story more dramatic, making the emotions of viewers up and down. It was well-liked and indeed expected by the producer and writer of this drama.
I also do not know why the people who get hurt in the end became so weak against the sinner. Antagonist acts very cruel to the protagonist. If we think back, it all makes no sense.
That is the characteristic of K-Drama, the story for the last episode always look weak and forced to complete.
@ Valsalva @ timsha, we wait for your kindness to recapitalize the final episode.
Thanks in advance.

Guest asianographer

timsha

said:

Ep139 be forewarned its another puke worthy episode with everyone feeling sorry and forgiving SG except VP/LK

*Starts with VP/Phang meeting ... nothing new just talking about SG.

*SG/Halmoni in her room .... she is ranting at SG and tells him to leave but he said he wont...he will leave only after he gets the hse/factory back and return it to halmoni. Halmoni is speechless with rage.  Outside Baeksu launches a physical attack on SG, angry now that he knows he killed Deoksu.  Haengja stops Baeksu....SG remains silent through out the attack and walks away.  Halmoni listens to Baeksu crying for Deoksu.

*SG barges into VP's office demanding VP return the house & factory. Long rant by SG and VP basically tells him to go fly a kite  .... finally calls for security and SG gets the message and leaves.

*Gilrye/YJ doing their round of apologies to Halmoni... midget said I thought of you as my mother and wanted to spent the rest of my life with you blah blah blah sob sob sob ...then YJ's turn to apologise. They then pick up their suitcases and leave ... Halmoni looks sad.

*Market place , Gilrye/YJ walking with Sambong carrying their suitcases....people talking about them ....they run into EH ....YJ immediately starts accusing EH for causing this and now putting on a show about pitying them and walks off ..... Gilrye apologises to EH ....EH is all feeling sad for them and wonders if VP is behind them losing the house/factory.

*SJ inside the factory, saying goodbye to the machinery LOL.... EH comes running in and apologises to him for losing the hse/factory .... he says its not her fault but his 'father' and thanked her for getting SG released.

*YJ/Gilrye in some crappy motel room....Gilrye still has not come to terms with her situation, worrying about Halmoni...YJ making plans on how to make a living...she wants to go to Seoul to look for a job ......YJ says all this is because of her father that they are living like this.

*SG comes back and is in his room .... its dark and empty.... sees the note Gilrye wrote saying she and YJ have left and hoped he too will leave and join them.  Haengja comes running in telling him Gilrye and YJ have left with Sambong and staying at some motel.  SG goes to the motel but does not go in... he vowing to get the house/factory back for Halmoni before joining them.

*SJ/Halmoni in her room ..... going to summarise this but somebody just slap this retard cos he wants halmoni to forgive all 3 evil devil's spawns.  Pleads with his halmoni that midget is his mother who raised him and he wants to bring them home.... it did not matter even if halmoni was against it, she saying how can you forgive him when he killed your father .... and that idiot said something about they being family. SJ left saying he is going to bring Gilrye/YJ back.

*SJ visits Gilrye at that motel, YJ gone to Seoul (job hunting???) summary...she refuses to go back with SJ, tells him to take care of halmoni listing out all of halmoni's needs. 

*SG driving his car at night, still blaming VP and he looks crazy, sees a man walking on the street and thinks its VP and tries to run him over, the man turns around and its SJ (how can this fool mistake a lump of dough for our tall handsome elegant VP??) ..... comes to a screeching halt and rushes to SJ to make sure he is alright..... SJ tells him not to go to Seoul Hotel and invites him to go home...SG refuse

*SG drinking soju at some shop ....he then turns up drunk at the chapel and another drunken rant at god for his predicament .... falls to his knees and tries bargaining with god saying that he did not have any intention of killing Deoksu blah blah blah...lots of crying/wailing.....idiot SJ watches, pitying him and cries.  Later SG is passed out somewhere (still in chapel) .... stupid scene with SJ acting like a sentimental fool, he is lovingly holding SG's hands and stroking his face ...... then tries to strangle SG as he slept .... hears SG voice playing in his head ....stops strangling SG and cries.  My thoughts was both these a$$ holes just die already.... end of story!!!!!

*In the soup shop,... everyone talking about the factory and looking sad.  Old man tells Sambong to go over and bring Halmoni to stay with them in his house, then on second thought says he will go together with Sambong to do so ....HJ is in agreement with this.

*Now grandma's turn to say goodbye to factory....SJ/Haengja/Baeksu join her trying to cajole her into leaving.... Sambong/father in law comes in....old man invites all to stay with them....at first halmoni not happy.... Haengja is ranting about her pregnancy and not wanting to stay in a motel, then old man said something about EH's mum agreeing and waiting for her, so halmoni gives in.  On coming into old man's house, halmoni asks for HJ but old man said she stayed at the soup shop cos she did not want halmoni to feel uncomfortable.

*At soup kitchen, HJ busy with work and SG shows up.... he looks pathetic and aks for a bowl of soup rice.... she watches him eating with so much of pity asking him where he has been, he says here and there....he asked her whether she has seen Gilrye/YJ (cant remember but I think HJ said they were in Seoul???) .... HJ tells him that Halmoni is staying in the old man's house.  HJ assures SG that she will get VP to return the house/factory.  As SG leaves ....he turns around and finally apologises to HJ.

*SG goes to his office in the tofu factory ..... he is losing his mind hearing JT, LK, Hyeongman's voices in his head, accusing him and he crouches on the floor chasing imaginary invisible things away....

*EH enters LK's room but she is not there ....LK sitting in the study reading the newspapers with VP's article.... EH comes in and inquires what are you doing here.....she gets up asking for SG, VP too comes in and she screams for SG insisting that she wants to meet SG immediately.

*EH/VP/LK enter Halmoni's house which is dark and empty, LK is having another rant screaming about not forgiving SG..... a filthy beggar comes downstairs inquiring who has come... its SG.  LK is having a screaming fit at SG asking him how he could try and kill her.  END   

No preview

@asianographer,  Thanks for liking my recap for I don't speak or understand Korean.  After I read it myself I also find it very funny. I will be at the next TV Novel for I'm a sucker like that. I promised myself to only watch one or maybe three.  I just recently joined soompi and I just love all the conversation that go on. So with that being said I like to also wish you a great happy, healthy, wealthy New Year in what ever part the world you are in.
Holla at me sometimes even if it's just to say hi 

@asianographer @valsava I too love coming on to this forum and reading the exchange here. Better than FB. We get to voice our thought, thrash the show, and give our love to some and our hate to some????? Mostly like minded people together. Sometimes, I wonder if there are those who are not of the same mind but reading the thread and not voicing out. Will also love to hear from them. In Samsaengi, there were two camp on who Samsaengi will end up with, but it was all friendly bantering there between two groups but all condemn the forgiving parts of the story. Waiting for timsha or you, valsava to recap. For me, I will watch when PPTV show it abt 24hr later with chinese sub except for last yesterday ep where it came out yesterday evening. This is better as I do understand a little mandarin and can recognize some chinese character, to be a blue to grasp what is going over than going to raw with only korean. Glad to see you here @fifthtry @tamz @atomickitty . Happy new Year to you all. Even if I am not watching the next drama, will try to come on the next forum to catch up with all the chitchat. Waiting now for you@timsha for recap. TQVM to everyone for being here and making this a lively forum.

:-h :-h :-h :x

Its that crappy ending ....forgiveness, SG out of his mind in some mental home.... dancing in he snow with family watching ....looks like a time jump EH/VP returns from US... only VP shows up in this family gathering ....says EH wanted to somewhere special... they show a very matured EH with her hair in a french pleat at the lighthouse smiling then SJ appears from the other side.... they talk and leave the lighthouse together to visit 'ahjussi'  end

Not feeling too good cos of flu will do the recaps later .... I only watched the ending  not sure but I dont think no one ended up with each other

Guest Tamz1430292084

Any one has any idea whether the new drama replacing Eun Hui is Land of Gold - story is set in between 1950's to 1970's about a heroine named Jeong Soon Geum who succeeds in her ginseng business around the Limjin River. It's slot for airing on 6/1/14, Monday - Friday, at 9.00?

Guest Tamz1430292084

While I am glad that this drama has come to an end today, but at the same time I feel sad that this forum will also come to a close. All these months, daily, we have been interacting with each other and I really like this warm feeling of camaraderie especially when we are from different parts of the world. We neither know nor care about what colour, race nor background we come from & we share & express what we feel, how we feel which comes from each other's experiences in life. While we may not know or understand the way the drama unfolds, why it goes in a certain direction, we try to understand & accept (not without ranting about it) ALL  for the LOVE  of  KOREAN  DRAMA!!!! 
I hope to join some of you in other forums soon!  

Guest katielinhnguyen

Thank you everyone for joining and welcoming me in this Eunhui forum. I absolutely love all conversations here. If the last episode makes SG go nuts, it doesn't justify what he had done wrong to the people of Incheon that loved and looked up to him. THE cha family should be punished more. Oh well, at least VP and Eunhui got to spend sometimes in the states!!! Lol

director is smart. An open ended close. so up to viewer to make their own ending. VP and EH got married in US or EH came and will end up with SJ based on last scene. What ending do you all want. Write yr own ending. Or everyone is alone. So, to the next drama. What will it be?????

Archived