[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

hi!
i'm new to this thread.. :\">just finished watching this drama and totally love it!
i was just watching the drama for fun and never thought anything special could happen between these two since their age gap is very large.. but after accidentally reading this thread and came across the kissing analysis you guys made, i thought it is possible too..heehee:D
i have been a fan of Lee Seung Gi since My Gf is a Gumiho and I used to dislike it when they announced Suzy as his leading lady in GFB.. envious maybe.. LOL  but as i watched the drama, i came to like Suzy too.. yeah they are right, people didn't call her Nation's First Love for nothing.. 
i hope we can still see Seungzy moments even after GFB ended.. and by the way, the kisses GIFs suddenly make me dizzy  in the middle of the night.. 8-} 8-} 8-} (not that i'm complaining..heehee)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi hi @lunamaisara  :-h :-h I hope to see them too!!!! Need new gifs!! :)) ..i don't see their age gap large though...perhaps i'm affected from my life i guess that's why. :P 

~From BTS->
..enjoying get pulled by the ear i take it?:))lsgsuzy1de.jpg

..the huge question mark about this..remains...->lsgsuzy1cd.jpg

@lunamaisara welcome to the club! :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here!

@Frida got to go now captain need to sleep cause of work tomorrow but I know for sure I'll wake up again in the middle of morning and secretly peek here in soompi! Lol!

Guest hikari_nmh

nta9410

said: @Frinda nope, just kidding

:D

. isnt that her right leg moving first ? then his right leg was moving also . did u notice KC not unties a rope on YW hand suddenly it unties

:P

(gif by frinda)

this gif look like lsg was active with his tongue and suzy active with her lips :)) 8-} :-j :))

@hikari_nmh said: It seems to me that YW moves her right leg first then her left leg move in sync with KC's right leg. That's your point too right, @Frinda?

The gif and the description... =P~ =P~

Yes, they were enjoying it, capt. For the 2nd scenario, my delusional mind said that curious Suzy saw something on the pillar (is it how you called it?) and she wanted to touch it. Seung Gi didn't want her to get hurt so he stopped her. Erm.. :-?

Yeah, that might be the case, I think.

I need to watch the BTS back.

Which BTS is this?

:-/

GFB wrap up party night...staff mentioned Suzy joined on the second location
yu29.jpg

Suzy twitter the pic...others provided LSG photo (from when he was at 1n2d i think?) correct me if i'm wrong cause i've lost the comment at GFB thread..
ykd.png

@lxands said:Now that we're analyzing stuff..why not have a look at the LSG's bad hand situation..

From the way I see, he really 'cup' it & it was slightly different from Seo In Guk bad hand in Reply 1997..SIG bad hand happen when was pushing JEJ, so it didnt really 'cup' hers...and in bts they actually put some kind if board in her jacket...I wonder how they did it with SZ's...Is there any bts abt the Bad Hand scene becos the one from the scene seems like his right hand was really cupping frimly the actual size of SZ's asset while his left hand supported her back, pushing it upwards ...  :-O

@lxands said:[....]BTW I often wonder abt this scene
v3x2.jpg

According to some, this scene was edited out from the chick kiss scene...but watching the flow of the scene I dun think so...

Just my 2 cents,

To me there's 2 possibilities here...

1) It was actually a back hug instead of a chick kiss for this scene becos its rarely another kiss so soon after a long passionate kiss for a saeguk drama & I'm not surprise if its another brilliant idea from LSG again  :P

or

2) The chick kiss was really scripted & this wasnt even a scene, just LSG try out some position while sharing the script comfortably with SZ...his initiative again, of cos   ;)

Frinda said: I don't know about the other ppl that you have mentioned so i'll just talk about LSG/Suzy scene. First,size matters!!!! :)) Suzy has a nice size so LSG hand cannot be any other way if he doesn't want to press that spot.Second,for the sake of the scene,it would make more *BOOM* if he has his hand like this i believe.I also believe that Suzy had a lot of fabrics going on inside but still...Anyway,let's pass on from belief and get on with what we see...
...We have also the scene from bts view...LSG didn't press her b**bs.He put his hand there after he balance himself holding her with the other hand and that is propably the only thing he could do,to not make her feel more uncomfortable..a0s.gif
See his hand first being on her stomach and then going up?

kc4p.jpg

So...at least he didn't press her b**bs...If they have put a lot of fabric or whatever inside her costume,she propably didn't feel a thing,besides knowing that there is hand there atm...oux.gif

...Those things are what i see at least!:P

Guest hikari_nmh

Frinda said: lxands said:I always try imagining what she did under the cover...an energetic girl wudnt just lying down quietly on LSG's arm, doing nothing under the cover while waiting for cue, rite  :>

Guest pauline94

Hello dropping by for our peach blossom couple. GFB thread right now is a bit disheartening :))8sjoBfn.jpg
stTidXz.jpg
cr: gfb dcinside:

Archived