[OFFICIAL] ♥ SeungZy -Gu- Couple ♥ *Lee Seung Gi - Bae Suzy* Gumiho Lovers

blossomz

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Captain @Frinda you forgot about the bug in the eye thing in their BTS moments! Hehehe!

Any away does anyone has an idea how much will be the DVD will cost? Or does it come with English subtitle?

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em;"Parts of it....more at the link-> http://tryp96.wordpress.com class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em;"
class="entry-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 21px; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.3em;"
class="entry-title" style="line-height: 20.390625px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"‘Nation’s Younger Brother’ Lee Seung Gi Becomes a Trustworthy Actorby tryp96

Many thanks to jerseygirl0420 for tirelessly translating the interview articles! :D 

0xn4.jpg

As Lee Seung Gi said, “The Gu Family Book” is a drama that gives viewers excitement and leaves hearts fluttering. Packed with martial arts action and an underlying ardent melo theme, inside that is Lee Seung Gi and Suzy’s perfect chemistry. Lee Seung Gi was directly asked what kind of junior actress Suzy was.

Throughout the interview, he was in the habit of calling her Yeo Wool from the drama. “I advised Yeo Wool a lot. Instead of pointing out parts that were lacking, I complimented her whenever she did well” he said as he didn’t try to hide his affection towards Suzy who is also a fellow singer as well as an actress.

“I didn’t take my eyes off of Yeo Wool during shooting. I saw each and every expression. Yeo Wool had to give off a good look in her eyes so that Kang Chi’s feelings would also come alive. Yeo Wool’s acting improved so rapidly to the point that I was surprised. In the latter half, my advice no longer became necessary so I was happy and felt comfortable. Suzy’s flexibility was her friend. We fit each other well in the scenes where we had to act together.”

Omo .. omo!!!!!!! ;)) <:-P <:-P

class="content-title" style="font-style: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"~Suzy:  class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"I’d Be Lying If I Said Kissing Lee Seung Ki..Didn’t Make My Heart Race5876_10151717492885907_657656170_n.jpg
jnkm                                                                    http://www.soompi.com/

Suzy has recently talked about working with Lee Seung Ki and especially shed light on her feelings about their kiss scene in the recently ended MBC drama, “Gu Family Book.”

When Suzy learned that Lee Seung Ki had complimented her a lot during his own interview, she said, “I didn’t know Lee Seung Ki oppa said those things. I met him for the first time at ‘Strong Heart‘ and I was really touched since he was such a good listener. I didn’t know we’d meet again through a drama but after we did, I got those same feelings from ‘Strong Heart.’ I’m so thankful that he complimented me like that.

One of the hottest topics from “Gu Family Book” was the kiss scene between the two stars. Suzy shared her feelings about that particular scene.

It would be a lie if I said my heart didn’t race whenever we had skinship. There were a lot of scenes where we had physical contact. When we were getting ready to film, sometimes I would put my lips on Lee Seung Ki’s lips just to work with the lighting and the camera angle but I was the only embarrassed person– everyone else seemed to be fine. But that sort of thing can’t be helped.

Suzy also spoke about her own personal tendencies when it comes to love. She said, “I think I am similar to Yeo Wool.

When I like someone, I’m the type of person to say what I want. I say everything I want to say and watch over the person from behind. Ever since I was young, whenever I liked someone, I think I straight up told them.

Lastly, when asked to rate her acting with a score, Suzy said, “10 out of 100. That is a big improvement too. I will try to continue to raise that score in the future.

I find this clip & I think its kinda interesting...

@ 7:33 they ask Suzy abt her crush & she reply Yes. he's pale & good at fighting...

This show was recorded around Nov/Dec of 2012

To be honest I like Woozy before & the pale part seems like 2PM Wooyoung, however I never know if he can fight...then I came across this clip

Interview on January 2013

Translation:

MC: Next to me is Lee Seunggi. I read you’re a little tired these days from all the martial arts practice.

LSG: It’s an action sageuk, so to get this stiff body used to that action, I’m working very hard.

MC: To what degree is your martial arts right now?

LSG: I just started kicking!

MC: Wow, kicking?! Can you show us a little kick? I heard that your skills are already pretty amazing… (Seunggi responds with self-deprecating, witty comment!) Come on, show us a kick!

So it just dawn to me Suzy was probably talking abt LSG instead. It really fits him, Pale & a good fighter...I mean he was a fighter in King 3 Hearts wasnt he? Tho they use stuntman he still did many of the fighting scene himself, just like HJW, thus no doubt he has basic fighting skills..and Suzy never said sumone who is good at martial art but a fighter instead  :)  and I guess when she recorded HT GFB has started filming & she has come to know LSG better >:D<

Offtopic:

One of Suzy's closest friend IU has a scandal with SuJu Eunhyuk recently, regardless if they truly have a relationship or just a genuine platonic friendship there's no doubt IU is close to EH...and what do you, LSG is a good friend of EH....seems like they really run in the same circle,eh? 

;)

I'm sure lsg has his own agenda, free kisses, who would turn it down? Thank goodness it's not one of those full house kisses. I'm really hoping for a sequel but doubtful it's gonna happen with the original cast.

@Frinda Captain I'm still over moon in the morning's article, it's slowly happening. Let's all pray for the two love birds! They really compliment each other because Seung GI can take care of our Suzy......let nature take its course....

@Lj said: @Frinda Captain I'm still over moon in the morning's article, it's slowly happening. Let's all pray for the two love birds! They really compliment each other because Seung GI can take care of our Suzy......let nature take its course....

Our cute puppies!! >:D< >:D<
fzq.gif 33.gif
                             8-> 8->                                                                                       8-> 8->

Frinda said: @Lj said: @Frinda Captain I'm still over moon in the morning's article, it's slowly happening. Let's all pray for the two love birds! They really compliment each other because Seung GI can take care of our Suzy......let nature take its course....

Archived