[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoon Sang-Hyeon Turns into a Macho Man

photo311857.jpg

Yoon Sang-hyeon is on the hunt for women.

Yoon Sang-hyeon is starring in the upcoming SBS drama "I Hear Your Voice" as a passionate public defender named Cha Gwan-woo.

Cha Gwan-woo is a pure and dopey character in everyday life but once he steps into court, he becomes a totally different person and practices justice. Yoon Sang-hyeon's picture revealed above shows charisma and the thin smile increases expectation for Cha Gwan-woo.

Yoon was confident about his character saying he couldn't pass up on something he was going to be good at.

Cha Gwan-woo is going to fight for those victims who are poor and not guilty. He will meet Hye-seong (Lee Bo-yeong) who is very unlike him, lacking will power and passion and the things that happen between them is very much worth looking forward to.

Meanwhile, "I Hear Your Voice" is a fantasy romance about public defenders Cha Gwan-woo and Jang Hye-seong and a genius boy who reads minds, Park Soo-ha (Lee Jong-suk). To be aired on the 5th of June.

Credits: Newsen + HanCinema

Guest doanlan

they meet again these two guys : YSY & LJS

don't tell me LJS loves YSY again like in Secret Garden :))

Guest NEWMARIO

Character posters for I Hear Your Voiceby girlfriday | May 22, 2013 | 16 Comments

HearVoice11.jpg

This drama continues to look adorable and tell us nothing, but hey, Lee Jong-seok posters are Lee Jong-seok posters. Here’s a bunch of stills from the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama I Hear Your Voice, where he plays Superboy the Mind-Reader to Lee Bo-young’s public defender. The plot’s actually being described as a mystery, but I’m taking that with a giant grain of salt, because uh, withholding information does not equal mystery drama.

The fantasy romance drama stars Lee Bo-young as a public defender who has more enemies than friends, and goes to work every day prepared to do battle, even if it’s against her own colleagues to get to the top. Yoon Sang-hyun plays a public defender who has lofty ideals… but only ideals, because he’s not actually all that good at his job. But he truly believes in trying to make a difference in the world. Aw, he sounds lovably earnest. And then there’s Lee Jong-seok, the kid who can hear people’s thoughts.

The mystery element will be in Lee Jong-seok’s story, which I’m guessing has to do with how he got his superpower in the first place. It seems to be portrayed as more of a burden, because he has to shut the world out (hence the constant headphones) just to function, but the backstory has a twist to it, involving a first love that he’s desperately searching for, for an unknown reason. The three will cross paths and eventually work together to solve cases, with Lee Jong-seok’s own mystery at the center. Still vague, but maybe it’ll come together, magically? *shrugs* I sort of hope he’s a delinquent who gets himself into so much trouble that he needs a public defender, but that’s just me.

I Hear Your Voice premieres June 5 on SBS.

HearVoice12.jpg

HearVoice18.jpg

HearVoice13.jpg

HearVoice14.jpg

HearVoice15.jpg

HearVoice16.jpg

HearVoice17.jpg

Via TV Report

cr:Dramabeans

Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; visibility: visible; "Teaser Photo Released for New Supernatural Drama Starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, and Yoon Sang HyunCallMeN00NA May 22, 20131 CommentTeaser Photo Released for New Supernatural Drama Starring Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, and Yoon Sang Hyun

SBS revealed its first teaser photo for its upcoming drama “I Hear Your Voice”  that will broadcast June 5.

The teaser photo is of its main actors, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jong Suk, and Yoon Sang Hyun.  Lee Bo Young will play the public defense lawyer Jang Hye Sung who takes custody of Park Su Ha, played by Lee Jong suk, a young man who can read minds. Park Su Ha’s powers will be the catalyst for the story that will be more realistic than fantastical. The two will be joined by Yoon Sang Hyun’s character, Ha Kwan Woo, and the three will solve mysteries. 

“I Hear Your Voice” will not be restricted bygenre and have comedic and romantic characteristics of the story’s characters.

Lee Jong Suk and Yoon Sang Hyun previously starred together in “Secret Garden,” which teased viewers with an unfulfilled romantic story line between the two.

cr; soompi

Guest walkietalkie

I'm definitely watching this one. It's has an interesting storyline without the heavy stuff. 

Archived