[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Guest facing

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NEWMARIO

class="content-title" Lee Jong Suk Is Adored by Drama Staff kimdebbie June 2, 2013 1 Comment Lee Jong Suk Is Adored by Drama Staff

The “I Can Hear Your Voice” SBS drama staff recently released various photos of actor Lee Jong Suk for fans to create interest for its first episode. 

In the photos, Lee Jong Suk gives a bright smile while making various poses. Representatives of the drama stated, “Lee Jong Suk always arrives on set with a bright smile and continues to captivate the staff. However, when he has to return to his character Park Soo Ha, he continues to impress everyone with his focus and determination.”

Netizens who saw the photos and praise for Lee Jong Suk commented, “Wow, Lee Jong Suk’s true personality is really cute!” and “Lee Jong Suk is a mood maker!” 

In related news, “I Can Hear Your Voice” will air its first episode on June 5.

leejongsuk

cr: soompi

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/viewC.asp?seq=820355

Lee Bo-Young and Lee Jong-Suk take adorable photos in school uniforms

[2013-06-04 08:47]

820355055027584842.jpg

SBS' upcoming drama 'I Hear Your Voice' starring Lee Bo-Young and Lee Jong-Suk took photos together wearing school uniforms.

Lee Jong-Suk, who plays the role of a high schooler who uses his supernatural powers to read people's minds, uploaded a set of photos on his me2day account while filming with actress Lee Bo-Young in school uniforms.

On June 2, Lee Jong-Suk posted a photo of himself making a 'v' sign while putting his arm around Lee Bo-Young's shoulder and wrote, "Isn't my noonim pretty? 3 days are left for the first episode! Wait for me!"

Then the next day, the actor posted another cute photo of himself in arms with Lee Bo-Young and wrote, "What's your name~ What's your phone number?? kk. It's a secret because we left Sang-Hyung hyung behind to take a picture and he might get angry. Do we look like a nice couple?^^"

Netizens who saw the photos commented, "I'm waiting. Only a few days left to watch the drama. It's going to be a big success", "I can't wait to watch the drama!", "They look so close!", "Wow! Jong-Suk and Lee Bo-Young make a nice couple", and more.

Meanwhile, 'I Hear Your Voice' is about a boy named Park Soo-Ha who can read people's minds, a pro bono attorney named Jang Hye-Sung who is abrasive yet adorable, and Cha Gwan-Woo who has the right habits of living.

<이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr>
{ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이}

-

Source: http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/viewC.asp?seq=819756

″I Hear Your Voice″ Lee Jong-Suk shows his cute charms

[2013-06-03 09:23]

819756055055029167.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-Suk's 4-cut cute photos are revealed.

On June 2, SBS' drama special 'I Hear Your Voice' released a set of photos of Lee Jong-Suk, who is playing the role of Park Soo-Ha who can read people's minds, while filming for the drama.

In the photos, Lee Jong-Suk is either making a V sign at the camera or making other cute facial expressions.

A staff from the drama production said, "Lee Jong-Suk is always bright while filming, stealing every staff's heart with his charms. Once the filming begins, he goes into Park Soo-Ha with impressive concentration."

"I Hear Your Voice" is about a boy named Park Soo-Ha who can read people's minds and his first love and pro bono attorney named Jang Hye-Sung. The drama premieres on June 5.

<이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr>
{ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이}

Guest dreamerland

Whoa.. Whoa.. 
Hello chingus.. Its my first visit here.. Nice to meet you all.. 
cant wait for tonite premiere...

id="title" style="margin: 0px 170px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 24px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[RAW] Incarnation Ep 16 - LBY, LJS, YSYYWtyaGR1XzEzNzAzODMyMzA=.jpg
http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-incarnation-ep-16/1/

Archived