Quantcast
Guest facing

[Drama 2013] I Hear Your Voice 너의 목소리가 들려

Thanks for starting this thread! Great casts. Storyline looks promising. I'm on LBY - LJS ship. Despite the age gap, they look so good together :)

class="headline"‘I Hear Your Voice’ reveals photos of Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk’s fated meeting

By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’ will make its debut on June 5th, and the production team has recently released a set of photos showing the unavoidable fated meeting between Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) and Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young).

As time lapses, the 9 year old Soo Ha and high school student Hye Sung have now become a high school student with a special ability and a lawyer respectively. With their reunion, the two have now been swept into a destiny that they cannot run away from.

In the photos that were released, Lee Jong Suk is seen with a distressed expression on his face, while Lee Bo Young is a face of calm. The vast differences between their expressions have invoked curiosity among viewers as to what had transpired.

The production team revealed, “Lee Jong Suk has a special affection for Lee Bo Young, and there is a reason behind it. Please wait in anticipation for their first meeting, and their undeniable destiny.”

‘I Hear Your Voice’ revolves around a youth named Park Soo Ha who can read people’s minds, a lawyer named Jang Hye Sung who is abrasive yet adorable, and Cha Guan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun). The drama will make its debut on June 5th.

By: Yoon Hyo Jung

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

3360-24819.jpg

Guest bashful

I love Lee Bo Young...I hope to see her new drama soon

Guest NEWMARIO

http://youtu.be/Al-uJtRhQg8

cr: sbsnow1

I Hear Your Voice Press Conference Live Stream at

May 29.14:00 (KST) Cr http://juleecwk.wordpress.com/2013/05/27/hear-your-voice-press-conference/

Guest sicknine

I've been quietly lurking in this thread all the time. can't wait next week!