[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

Guest Camilaa

MC let's meet now (ep 150) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10xzaz_mc-let-s-meet-now-cut_fun#.Ub2pdPlcwrk

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumni11

Hello....:x:x

Personally I find must be something goin on with this two...I really wish that are together..for the past few episodes Jihyo kept saying good and lovable things about Gary..That's how you call "Monday Couple"..Gary not bad looking and Jihyo has tremendous chemistry with Kang Gary.. We all should write to KBS so that they can produce a show just about two of them..Personally to me, they are the funniest duo and lovable couple in Running Man. ~love Yumni~;)

Guest Camilaa

Don't know if any of you have seen this but..................................

Which celebrities were married in previous life? 

1st - 30.3% - Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary

2nd - 26.6% - Jung Jun Ha and Park Myung Soo

3rd - 16.2% - Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo

4th - 15.9% - Kim Gura and Moon Hee Jun

5th - 11.1% - Ji Suk Jin and Lee Gwang Soo 

BF6jffxCcAEUDRX.jpg

* 2755 people participated in this survey, age range : 20 - 40 years old

Guest sindee

^Awwwww Im glad to know Monday couple is loved by many :D . On the side note, the last ranking is hilarious lols
:))

Guest shkwords

main reason i keep watching runningman is because of this couple. i believe gary has true feelings for jihyo. and i believe jihyo knew about it too. gary's face expression whenever jihyo is close or in a group with male guests of runningman. he can't be faking that face expressions, right? he seems jealous.. sometimes he voice it out, sometimes he just hold it in, but you can read his face. that face, that eyes can't lie.
and i don't know why jihyo doesn't want to be with gary. maybe because gary didn't make a move outside of runningman? maybe because jihyo is worried about losing their parts in runningman. if they were real couple, then what would happen to their parts, will they still be permanent casts of runningman?maybe because gary's financial stability? but i think gary is financially stable.
when i watched the past months' episodes, i feel that gary trying to part ways with jihyo. he seems like he has lost hope to make this couple real. before jihyo's relationship with the CEO, she seemed to enjoy being with gary. i can see she always smile and laugh in runningman.  but nowadays, she just do runningman as part of her works. no excitement in doing it anymore.
well, this is just my point of view. i guess, i'm a lunatic for this couple. i ship this couple real hard, cause i believe gary's feeling for jihyo is real. but then again, if it's that matter of hearts, then the reason wouldn't always be understandable. i believe jihyo has her own reason for choosing the CEO. pardon me for the long post. just need to get this out of my head for a while. 

Guest Camilaa

shkwords said: main reason i keep watching runningman is because of this couple. i believe gary has true feelings for jihyo. and i believe jihyo knew about it too. gary's face expression whenever jihyo is close or in a group with male guests of runningman. he can't be faking that face expressions, right? he seems jealous.. sometimes he voice it out, sometimes he just hold it in, but you can read his face. that face, that eyes can't lie.
and i don't know why jihyo doesn't want to be with gary. maybe because gary didn't make a move outside of runningman? maybe because jihyo is worried about losing their parts in runningman. if they were real couple, then what would happen to their parts, will they still be permanent casts of runningman?maybe because gary's financial stability? but i think gary is financially stable.
when i watched the past months' episodes, i feel that gary trying to part ways with jihyo. he seems like he has lost hope to make this couple real. before jihyo's relationship with the CEO, she seemed to enjoy being with gary. i can see she always smile and laugh in runningman.  but nowadays, she just do runningman as part of her works. no excitement in doing it anymore.
well, this is just my point of view. i guess, i'm a lunatic for this couple. i ship this couple real hard, cause i believe gary's feeling for jihyo is real. but then again, if it's that matter of hearts, then the reason wouldn't always be understandable. i believe jihyo has her own reason for choosing the CEO. pardon me for the long post. just need to get this out of my head for a while. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest talents86

Song Ji Hyo Confesses She Wants LeeSsang’s Gary

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/40678

And here's the video for yesterday's episode...You are the man Gary!x11vs07_mcm-154-i-want-you-kang-gary_fun

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11vs07_mcm-154-i-want-you-kang-gary_fun#.UeOaf21tWAL

Archived