Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Camilaa

[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest puanbacak

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” Gary Cheers for Song Ji Hyo By Sending Heartskimpossible November 10, 2013 http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/10/running-man-gary-cheers-for-song-ji-hyo-by-sending-hearts/#.UoBq-_mmgiY

Running Man” Gary never fails to please the viewers with his affectionate gestures for “Monday Couple” counterpart Song Ji Hyo

On the latest episode of SBS’s entertainment show, “Running Man” that aired on November 10, Gary made a heart with both hands and did a little dance to cheer for Song Ji Hyo as she was playfully exchanging signs with Yoo Jae Suk, who was playing catcher.  As part of a special theme centered on baseball to welcome guest and LA Dodgers pitcher Ryu Hyun Jin on the show, the “Running Man” members each had a chance to throw a pitch themselves. 

Fellow “Running Man” members playfully chided Gary saying, “Now you’re just doing it regardless of whether we’re here or not.” 

mc_zpsb73ee00b.jpg

Guest Ahmad Hidayah

sorry to say this but i predict monday couple moments will not be there in the next 5 episodes at least. if you see in 171, ji hyo is trying to avoid gary. i do think that both became a real couple only recently like few months ago. i think they have split up after coming from singapore. 

Guest crazywindblower

really ji hyo kept on avoiding gary on episode 171? if it is the case, maybe she is doing that so that people won't suspect her real relationship with gary to protect their personal lives..kekeke.. :D i really wish that this couple date in real life and get married! :x 8-> they look so adorable and have chemistry too.. :x monday couple fighting!!! :-bd :x

Guest condorjoe

Have to say I love the MC moments lately. I do agree it does feel different than it was in the past. There seems
Ahmad Hidayah said: sorry to say this but i predict monday couple moments will not be there in the next 5 episodes at least. if you see in 171, ji hyo is trying to avoid gary. i do think that both became a real couple only recently like few months ago. i think they have split up after coming from singapore.