[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

Guest Camilaa

jalic said: Just had to post this.
I can't remember if this was already posted or not... But... Re: the rumours that MC is really dating in real life (I wish they were - but whether they actually are or not is not for me to decide!). Just in shipper-dom...
Click here to see a video from the Running Man tour in Shanghai. Such suggestive looks between Kang Gary and Kim Jong Kook at the end.
Preview: Kim Jong Gook tells fans that he "thinks that they will start dating soon". Eek! Hahaha.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Camilaa

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Gary Rushes to Save Song Ji Hyo from Getting Hurt on “Running Man”jnkm October 14, 2013 39 CommentsGary Rushes to Save Song Ji Hyo from Getting Hurt on “Running Man”

Another lovable “Monday Couple” scene was aired in the most recent episode of the SBS variety program, “Running Man.”

On the episode of “Running Man” that aired on October 13, Gary garnered attention for rushing to the aid of his Monday girlfriend Song Ji Hyo, who was rolling down a steep hill.

During the episode, there was a game where the “Running Man” members had to buy food from a convenience store and quickly eat it. After buying the food, one member of each team had to wrap themself up in a picnic mat and roll down a hill. For this game, Yoo Jae Suk, Chun Jung Myung and Song Ji Hyo formed a team and Song Ji Hyo was the one who had to roll down the hill.

As she was rolling down, Gary was watching and couldn’t help himself from jumping up from his seat, running toward the hill and throwing his body on top of hers so that she could safely stop on the bottom of the hill. This surprised the cast members as well as the viewers, as the “Monday Couple”endearingly showed their affections for each other once again!

running man gary jihyo 101313

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/14/gary-rushes-to-save-song-ji-hyo-from-getting-hurt-on-running-man/

@jalic the same with me here, chinguu, also agree about the spoon game ;))

even i haven't watched episode 167, i'm sooo happy to see the pict of sweet monday couple scene in the newest episode~
how caring gary oppa <3

Guest shkwords

uh... heard some rumours about ji-hyo splitting up with her CEO boyfriend. maybe that's why I feel like jihyo's affection towards gary is flourishing in RM recently. she leads/ starts some of their romantic scenes recently; where previously it was always gary who started their romantic scenes. 
like, jihyo was the one started taking photos of gary when they were in mission of searching the high school girl, then gary played along by taking her photos with his camera. she also called out kang gary's name when she picked out furniture that she liked, in turn gary asked her to not buy the furniture but just to sit on his lap instead (so cute). and I found it weird when jong kook took part in teasing jihyo in the spoon game; saying jihyo only focusing on gary's voice instead of the game. previously, jong kook didn't really play along when jaesuk teasing our monday couple (or that's what i thought). seems like he began to play cupid for our cute monday couple. 
Really hope jihyo and gary end up marrying each other. i got a feeling gary is a good guy (though it is just from watching him on tv programs) and would be good husband and father. jihyo, please be with gary... bet you'd be happy your whole life, with gary by your side.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/21/recap-running-man-race-start-fan-meeting-in-singapore-was-more-than-just-another-fan-meeting/
<Extracts>The 15 fans chose had to dance to “Gangnam Style”! Ji Suk Jin and Gary were tasked to demonstrate the dance to the fans, to which Gary said they didn’t do it well enough and asked Haha and Kim Jong Kook to show off their dance as well. Gary probably regretted it very soon when Haha and Kim Jong Kook danced around Song Ji Hyo, drawing out the jealousy from Gary! “She’s betraying you, Gary!” quipped the host. Song Ji Hyo immediately responded with “No, no, no, no, I love you!” professing her love for Gary for the very first time!
<End Extracts>
:x <:-P :\"> ;;);):D

I just hope these two will get married for real coz Gary is such a sweet guy to Bad Jihyo. She attended most of LeesSang's concert too n sang on stage together. Keep on collecting those gold, Geum Jihyo n Geum Gary for ur future wedding, lol. Don't mind my delulu heart. :))

Just watching re-run of running man and came across this :

Capture-1.jpg
From the quote, who does Kang Gary referring to?
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyway, looking forward to see our Monday Couple progress in the future!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest Camilaa

(Ep168) Monday Couple 

SukJin:I can't believe you both wrote down the same thing even when you weren't together. You can use that gold to set up your newlywed house
JongKook:I really do think that there's something between you two.
JiHyo:This is why you need to be good to me
6435_627910227252393_1648726339_n.jpg

(Ep168) Monday Couple 

SukJin:Let's look at it together
JiHyo:No I don't want to
SukJin:She's so considerate to Gary 
JiHyo:Peeking in his bag when he's not here is a very cowardly thing to do
1375639_627226943987388_1424101879_n.jpg
1380374_627372557306160_1498115395_n.jpg
Credit: FB

Guest dinastirith

Lately there seems to be something going on between them.They are very close and there are a lot of sweet moments between them and the feeling is different from what they were before Jihyo being in a relationship. Anyone knows if Jihyo has already broken up with her chaebol boyfriend or not?

“Running Man” Gary Says He Isn’t Against the Idea of Marrying Song Ji Hyo kimpossible October 27, 2013 21 Comments Adorable Gary is at it again! This time making humorous comments about the Monday Couple getting hitched! On the latest episode of “Running Man” that aired on October 27, Gary placed first in a game and won the opportunity to have Song Ji Hyo try to unlock his helmet lock with her key. Before Song Ji Hyo tried her key, Haha teased the two saying, “If the key works, why don’t you both just get married already.” Song Ji Hyo answered, “First, let me try it” to which Haha used it to tease her again saying, “She said she wants try getting married first.” Gary simultaneously came to her defense and embraced the idea saying, “Well, for me, I don’t think that would be such a bad idea.” When it turned out that Song Ji Hyo’s key did, in fact, unlock Gary’s helmet, Gary said jokingly to Song Ji Hyo, “I’ll be looking up wedding halls. Just finish things up here and see me later” causing everyone to laugh. Fans speculated, “This confirms that Song Ji Hyo has definitely broken up with her former boyfriend”, “If they continue this way, do you think they’ll make a surprise announcement about getting married soon?” and “They’re totally going out.” 
 By all means, pls do marry both of u. U make me giggle each time w ur lovey dovey interactions.

Guest ndandanda

i love monday couple too. i also think that SJH already break up with ceo because it feels different now with gary bold statement n body languages around jihyo. i also notices about running man members tease them often now n even always said that both of them should just date/married. i cant even imagine how happy i am if they real  

Archived