Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camilaa

[OFFICIAL] ♡♡Monday Couple: ♥♡♡Song Ji Hyo and Kang Gary ♡♥♥

(Ep155) Monday Couple                                                                                                               Credit: Monday Couple Facebook

JaeSuk:So it's been SukJin all along?
JiHyo:No
Gary:Is that why you've been acting the way you have for the past three years?
JiHyo:No!

ㅋㅋ

1012426_582812061762210_1733771180_n.jpg

Monday Couple VS Jong Kook + Suzy
1014469_582435225133227_701560019_n.jpg

(Ep154) Monday Couple 

JiHyo:I actually happen to be wearing a denim button-down shirt underneath this like Gary.

(Master Gary happy with the idea of a couple look with his slave JiHyo)

JiHyo:I really am wearing a denim shirt
JaeSuk: what is this between you guys?
HaHa: they seriously are fated to be
1003484_581556301887786_1672979927_n.jpg

1016805_581192981924118_126972836_n.png

Kang Gary said in his twitter few hours ago that he went drinking with his Singaporean friends last night. Is he in Singapore? Wonder if Jihyo came along with him lol
BRSXysyCEAALXxp.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=sgY2hUrKgks&t=3Preview of the next runningman 

Monday couple yet again ! You can see Gary and Ji Hyo on the same "boat" in this game, plus this is couple special so hope it have many cool part they do stuff together ! 

I totally love this Sunday's episode! It's filled with so many cute scenes of Monday Couple
:x I miss seeing Jihyo & Gary together and have their 'couple' moments.It would be great if they really are together
;)

Really liked this Sunday's episode! I feel there is something going on between Jihyo and Gary. :D Seems like Jihyo no longer put a wall up against Gary. Body language is subtle but obvious. Hope its not acting by both of them though

Monday Couple will be attending Running Man Singapore Fan Meet on October 19! Other members that are attending include Kim Jong Kook, Haha and Ji Suk Jin.
Cr: ONE TV ASIA facebook