(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

@BiruAngel could not stop :)) ... huh? what? Photoshop hairy legs IN? Hahaha can you not.. im gonna fall of my bed soon! :)) you so funny!

@spicystawberry, I cant have alcohol til the weekend coz my kids are back at school but i have cocoa! Ganbeiii ~O) ~O) :)

bibidep said: @Tamah: No video yet.....only the fans went to 2PM concert on Jan. 27, 2014 in Japan said. We may have the video in a few days or we may not I don't know. When we have the video we will see all the members on stage and how they reacted to all those odd behavior from Taec. A bout GuiGui new picture in Universal Studio, do they have that in Japan too?? Or may be GuiGui took a black and white picture.

@korchick  I can't find your posting, however I remember you asked me about pikcachu. Something to do with your avatar. I don't think the chicky on your avatar looks like Pikcachu.  It is suppose to be?

Guest spicystrawberry

2PM_COMEBACK-800x450.jpg

This will surely get the HOTTEST fans excited: popular boy group 2PM will be making a comeback very soon!

The announcement was made by JYP Entertainment on their various social networking platforms. In a video, memberNichkhun and Wooyoung good around and laugh at a scrip they are reading. Towards the end Nichkun cries out, “What are we doing?” before the two of them shout, “We are Real 2PM!” 

In their official Facebook, they added this message, “Of HOTTEST, by HOTTEST, for HOTTEST! Real 2PM is back! Coming soon!” 

Not much else has been revealed about the comeback, but we can expect more updates on this exciting comeback soon.

cr : Soompi 

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: leechalee said: @BiruAngel could not stop :)) ... huh? what? Photoshop hairy legs IN? Hahaha can you not.. im gonna fall of my bed soon! :)) you so funny! @spicystawberry, I cant have alcohol til the weekend coz my kids are back at school but i have cocoa! Ganbeiii ~O) ~O) :)

Guest spicystrawberry

Taecyeon in Running Man Episode 40 with Nichkun
20110418_taecyeon_nichkhun.jpg

And also Episode 150 with Chansung
RM150-00390.jpg

Anyone watch Running Man Episode 150? There's part where Gary tricked them - remind of GuiGui tricked Taecyeon several times =)) He still get easily tricks off. 

cr : as tagged

Guest spicystrawberry

Universal Studio? 
sm2.jpg
BZzstiPCMAEKMvp.jpg:largeTaecyeon wore a very bright sparkling red outfit and GANBEI :D at the universal studio stage...if I am not mistaken. 

cr : as tagged   

Archived