(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@leechalee,

Did you actually finish all of those?!!

Let's go for olives next time. (there's no insider's joke about olives but you can make one up.)

By the way, I should give you credit for the Carmen sandiego + Waldo idea. You found it first.

Guest leechalee

The following can only be read through rose green colored ghost glasses... please switch on delulu mode. Thank you :)
02babf05-7027-4e9c-88c0-489921d4353c_zps62c4aa1d.jpg

GG: Op-pah! *hugs TY* TY: GuiGui... *smiles as he pulls her in tighter* GG: (speaks chinese) did you miss me? TY: of couuurrrsse *he notices movement in a nearby bush and hears a twig snap!* *TY and GG are still in an embrace.. TY pulls GG a lil closer and whispers in her ear*TY: GuiGui... GG: Hmmmm *cue doey eyes and butterfly lashes* TY: I think the soompi ninjas, I've read about, are here... GG: huh? I dont understand what you are saying.. op-pahh *ruffling noise from a tree behind them........ and just barely audible.. the sound of crunching leaves..* GG: you scared? *giggles* TY: *thinking to himself* its either @packmule3, @lmangla, @b8l8 or @angelangie... or that troublemaker @spicystrawberry... it cant be @jazcabbb shes got school in the morning... @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising @bouquet78 @BiruAngel @Gil_Noona those pervs would be trying to spy on me in the shower not out here... maybe its @bibidep? Or @korchick?.... ahhhhhh! Menboong* GG: oppa, gwenchana, gwenchana?  TY: *whispering*GuiGui, I have to go.... the soompi ninjas are on to us! GG: *thinking.. andae, andae, andae, andae..I love his hugs!!* (holds TY tighter and raises her leg..whispering) I dont want to leave here.... (pouts cutely) arasso...arasso... miss me.. TY: of course... I'll sns tag you of our next rendezvous kekeke quick before they take a pi... *CLICK!!! flashlight goes off* TY: Aigoooo... they have a picture.. pali, pali... quick you go that way... I'll go this way.. ya GG.. your leg.. put it down... GG: I cant... its stuck.. *giggles* oppaaahh.. you're so bad ;)
And that chingus is how unnie obtained this picture... THE END 
(Are you still awake? thank you for reading, please dont forget to turn delulu mode off.. kamsamida ^:)^ ) :)) :))

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said: @leechalee, Did you actually finish all of those?!! Let's go for olives next time. (there's no insider's joke about olives but you can make one up.) By the way, I should give you credit for the Carmen sandiego + Waldo idea. You found it first.

Awesome story, @leechalee. Because YES! We need PICTURES OR DIDN'T HAPPEN. mwahahaha. 
Guigui is so clumsy that her belt could have had a wardrobe malfunctionbut I like your idea of a protrusion (mal)function better.  wink. wink.   leechalee said:
The following can only be read through rose green colored ghost glasses... please switch on delulu mode. Thank you :)

GG: Op-pah! *hugs TY* TY: GuiGui... *smiles as he pulls her in tighter* GG: (speaks chinese) did you miss me? TY: of couuurrrsse *he notices movement in a nearby bush and hears a twig snap!* *TY and GG are still in an embrace.. TY pulls GG a lil closer and whispers in her ear*TY: GuiGui... GG: Hmmmm *cue doey eyes and butterfly lashes* TY: I think the soompi ninjas, I've read about, are here... GG: huh? I dont understand what you are saying.. op-pahh *ruffling noise from a tree behind them........ and just barely audible.. the sound of crunching leaves..* GG: you scared? *giggles* TY: *thinking to himself* its either @packmule3, @lmangla, @b8l8 or @angelangie... or that troublemaker @spicystrawberry... it cant be @jazcabbb shes got school in the morning... @bluemoonlight @bluemoonrising @bouquet78 @BiruAngel @Gil_Noona those pervs would be trying to spy on me in the shower not out here... maybe its @bibidep? Or @korchick?.... ahhhhhh! Menboong* GG: oppa, gwenchana, gwenchana?  TY: *whispering*GuiGui, I have to go.... the soompi ninjas are on to us! GG: *thinking.. andae, andae, andae, andae..I love his hugs!!* (holds TY tighter and raises her leg..whispering) I dont want to leave here.... (pouts cutely) arasso...arasso... miss me.. TY: of course... I'll sns tag you of our next rendezvous kekeke quick before they take a pi... *CLICK!!! flashlight goes off* TY: Aigoooo... they have a picture.. pali, pali... quick you go that way... I'll go this way.. ya GG.. your leg.. put it down... GG: I cant... its stuck.. *giggles* oppaaahh.. you're so bad ;)
And that chingus is how unnie obtained this picture... THE END 
(Are you still awake? thank you for reading, please dont forget to turn delulu mode off.. kamsamida ^:)^ ) :)) :))

spicystrawberry said: @packmule3 found it :D

Credits to GuiGui’s Wretch Album

GuiGui wrote “HK” under these pictures so I guess she went to HK a few days ago? Or maybe she’s IN HK right now, haha. It seems like she’s not busy at all nowadays. >.< I wish she would go on more variety shows and I have NO idea what happened to Golden Taxi. :3 No episodes nor new pictures. >.<

17/11/09

cr : as tagged 

I know the famous clip with "did you miss me?" "Yes, I miss you" dialogue was posted but here is a recap with subs (for those that can't understand their short dialogue en Chinese).
http://youtu.be/dVpAPv7S7bM
EDIT to add cr to owner OU any 
Just love their interaction.

Guest spicystrawberry

Happy 1525th Pages....Finally xD

Ahem ahem, mic testing -

WAKE UP!! Come over and post something. No matter how lame, you will get awesome from me! :D

If possible, TaecGui related!

#TaecGuiDominatWorld!!

CanCam March Issue 2PM Interview
cr: 2PMAlways1530468_10152012482458512_1179504892_n.p

I'm just posting Taec's interview, for other 2PM members please click link ...http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/74486592638/trans-cancam-march-issue-2pm-interview

Taecyeon x parka
I would get hungry from being tired for Shanghai spicy chicken and burgers (laugh).  Then I would definitely order a liter of coke on set.

FASHION
Q. What have you bought recently? A. I bought a bag as a present for my parents. Q. The next time you buy a parka, what color would you get? A. Black! Q. How would you want a girl to wear a parka? A. Any way as long as she coordinates it well. Q. Give us a catchphrase for today’s outfit! A. “The regular life of a beast idol that doesn’t look it whatsoever.” Q. What if your girlfriend’s style wasn’t to your liking? A. We would go shopping and I could come up to her with the clothing I liked and say, “How about this?” Q. Which member looks the best in parkas? A. Jun.K. He often wears clothes with unique colors!

LOVE
Q. How would you invite out a girl you’re interested in by email? A. “How about a movie?” or something (laugh)! I’m the type to call rather than email. Q. What if your girlfriend told you to change your hairdo or fashion? A. Since I don’t have any fixations with fashion, I would compromise with her. However, my hairstyle has to do with work, so~ (laugh)! Q. Where would you go for a winter date? A. I want to go see Jun.K’s musical. Q. What scent do you like for a girl? A. A sweet scent. Since a scent that’s too strong will make my head hurt, it’d be great if it’s barely noticeable!

WORK
Q. What song on the album do you like most? A. The song Wooyoung made, “Merry-go-round,” and “Only Girl.” Q. Tell us a story about when you were composing your solo song “It’s Only You”! A. A junior artist from my agency, Yerin (15&), featured on it, but I was surprised at how well my voice and rapping matched with her voice (laugh). Q. What if you did your own original show? A. It would be a show that reports on hot spots of the world that cannot be found inside a guidebook. The place I want to go to most right now is Istanbul.

tumblr_inline_mzy97stTgl1qctgyv.jpg

Guest bibidep

Here is the theme for Taec banner Solo stage....his new song for the tour is IT'S ONLY YOU....so who is the girl that he had in mind when he wrote the song??   I can't wait for 2014 2PM Tour to listen to Taec new song.

BezkRGzCMAEAoEk.jpg
Credit to Gladyz

Guest spicystrawberry

Out of topic but WY outfit...he look ahjummus with blue white black sweater? Plus his hairstyle == Why 2PM or even GuiGui hairstyle/designer always got problem? >

@chinlylin -- thanks for the posting that vid. super cute! love how she says that there is no horse and no sheep at their house in jejudo. those with super tech skills, can you click and upload a photo -- it is 3.24 in video; they look super cute and comfortable together both engrossed looking at his tablet

Guest gil_noona

Does anyone has a clearer picture of this..?

newpd_zps47212dfe.jpg

P/S: @spicystrawberry Don't forget [-X the awesome button.. AWESOME okie..!!

Oh.. #-o Happy 1525th page..

#TaecGuiWorldDomination #kekeke

Archived