(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest silvershoes

bibidep said: When I think back what @Packmule3 Unnie said yesterday about GuiGui posted a piece of art on her facebook.  Unnie said let wait and see how Taec responds for GuiGui posted muahahaha...Not too long after that OKCat twitter had this picture of the cat hahaha.   Unnie see, the counter back even much meaningful and lovely mushy more than any other day that OKCat posted.  If we don't think and connect the dots then nothing happen, but if we try to match that, wow nothing can stop us hahaha.  The title caption for the picture in English and all in capital letter too.

LOVE♡ MEOW♡

Credit to OKCat twitter

For the Couple Shower: game number 4.
If you don't know the answer, just invent one. For instance, what does TY want on his hot dog? Who knows? Kimchee? @bluemoonrising, I expect a witty one for you. lol. @yokalana, I know you can think of a perfume for TY. (Off-topic: You know that Bombshell by Victoria Secret? Ugh! Everybody under the age of 24 years old is wearing it now...)
3cedb794eaeae784efac1a7dde0d8828_zps876d

Guest spicystrawberry

This is sooo for Taecgui's real wedding :D GuiGui will bring her Gaga while Taecyeon bring Mr.OkCat and Mrs.OkCat. This is for you, Taecyeon if you are lurking here - note it down :D 
having-pets-in-your-wedding_522701cb233c

cr : as tagged 

lol. So, is this how he's going to end the day, @BiruAngel? With this post of food? 
Guigui: first thing in the morning: going to eat breakfast.Taecyeon: late at night: having beef strips for dinner.
They're like matching bookends. 
38e5b880cc689b433cf4f5cb711d3938.jpg

BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Thu, Jan 16 2014 at 10.39pm.
Caption:  냐냥! 오늘 옥사장님이 소고기 쐈다냥! 크어어어! 배가 불러서 뒹굴뒹굴! 주인님들 몫까지 옥캣이가 많이 먹었다냥! 냐냐냥!

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 you are very good in finding awesome yet funny plus so connected pictures at the same time! Double thumbs up! Daebak!!

Here you go, @lmangla.  My old notes. 
Youngha "It's Okay"  tweeted by Taec Nov 26, 2013.

English Translation http://popgasa.com/2013/11/25/younha-its-okay-괜찮다/
Good byeSpeaking formally would be more comfortable nowThe language that we only spoke, those secret stories…Now we’re just someone we know
I will rememberWhenever I hear the three characters of your nameEven if the wind doesn’t blow, like a crashing waveI will hear news about you
Like snow falling on a December dayTears fall several times in lifeThen will someone tell me?That it’s okay to cry?
When you said things would just get harder if we tryMaybe you already knew of today and told meThe more I try to forget you, the more I think of you
When the unavoidable wind blows on my bodyI actually want to get used to it
Like a spring day that comes in AprilYour frozen name will melt tooUntil then, will you tell me?That it’s okay to cry?
I’ll remember everything so you can forget it allSo you won’t have a heavy heart and hate me
Like snow falling on a December dayTears fall several times in lifeThen will someone tell me?That it’s okay to cry?

62ob.jpg

The song is again an interesting choice.  There were many parts of the lyrics which WE think would apply to him. For instance -- 
1. Saying goodbye.When he tweeted this, he was, in fact, saying goodbye because he was departing for another trip to Japan.  See the picture of him taken as he was going to the airport. This was spoofed by Guigui the following week.  I’m not sure how dramatic it would be, on GG’s part, to listen to this song because 1) she wasn’t the one leaving and 2) she didn’t understand the words. But if I were the guy listening to the melancholic melody on my way to the airport, yes… I’d have felt like I needed to turn the car around and bring her with me.   
2. Remembering their language and secrets.Their total language experience – from their struggles in English, Korean and Chinese, to missteps and finally, adaptation – became integral to their couple identity. Of course, he’d remember the GWGM days with this. And the COSMIC JOKE here is that the flash mob that he had identified as consisting of only one.  singular.  individual.  Guigui. has now multiplied beyond his wildest dreams into an actual MOB…the mob of netizens, who are behind the Taecgui coupledom and are informing him of Guigui's actions and whereabouts 24/7.  3. Is it okay to cry, because crying is as natural as snow falling in December?Yes. Need you ask, TY? I know you didn’t cry during the show’s finale. Fine. Personally, I detest guys who cry at the drop of a hat. But you know and I know that men’s hearts weep as much as ours, even when their eyes do not.  
4. The hardship of continuing a long distance relationship. Yes, this part of the song resonates, because we knew that initially, Guigui had been reluctant about an LDR. She anticipated the hardship that went along with it. TY felt however that the problems were surmountable, if they put their efforts into it.  But in hindsight, we know that LDR is less of a burden nowadays with the help of skype, texting, online social networking and so on…
5. Remembering their past so the lover could move on (i.e., leave), forget their time together and stop hating him. On one level, this could be interpreted as TY giving permission for her to move and leave the relationship. I think that’s why this choice of song was upsetting to many of us. However, on another -- less dramatic -- level, this could simply mean that everything’s okay: They have understood the parameters of the relationship. And he was saying that it was okay for GG to focus on her filming her Slacker’s Diary in peace. As in, forget the worries as HE wasn’t going to give her cause to hate him as he’s not goofing around with another girl. 
6. Snow is falling around him, wind blowing, frozen name on his lips, etc. and he’s missing her.We know that TY feels the cold easily so this must be one of those mood music that he has on. I think when he’s tired, he goes off on this sentimental streak. That’s probably why he needs GG as a sunshine to chase away his winter blues.  

reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26689232/#Comment_26689232

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel she really love black and colorful nails isn't? It always remind me of Episode 2 & 3 for colorful nails while black Episode 4 xD

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 - reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26689232/#Comment_26689232

Gosh this is awesome! Nicely write...isnt what they say? O.o Anata wa hontoni Sugoi!!! You are really DAEBAK! Good bartender! :D

Guest leechalee

mwa haa haaaa  B: Buck-naked?        Here's a sneak preview,  A: Agile      =)) =)) =))

They say ' Great minds think alike' and it's true...... Agile was the first thing I had written down!!... Agile, Bootilicious, and *Taec*Cool! =))

@BiruAngel... I like the way you think ;):))

Archived