(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said:
Same thing with a person. 
Give him a mere ounce of love, problem, sadness, happiness, joy, hope, ….or give him buckets of love, problem, sadness, happiness, joy, hope…He’ll still be a person, capable of shouldering everything for another one, even to the point of death.  (Hmmm….didn’t you know that a person is the only animal able to make the free choice to die for another person?)  
So, what I’m saying is this: never ever underestimate the capacity of a person to carry the burden of another one when he/she truly loves. If TY is to flee GG at her hour of need, as you’ve expressed and worried about, then she's better off without him... Because his love didn’t hold much water to begin with. 

Guest leechalee

Finally ....The picture's ! It's what I call the "bonus" pic.

:P:D

@silvershoes... ah Miahne, but what is the pic of? Is that some kind of alien head dress? A beanie?? On top of a garden utensil organizer? Wait but is that mail? :-??

Miahne, if my question sounds a bit 'durr' lol

Thanks @BiruAngel, @labbit, @angelangie, for your perspectives on the Guigui's covered eyes. 
I'm consolidating all the posts here for easy access/reference later on. The consensus was: 1. Ok = Jade  Taec = Cover   Yeon = Eye (Jade Cover Eye) 
=> cover eye(s).
2. Chinese Idioms/expressions on eyes:-one eye open & one eye close (blind) = to tolerate a misbehavior; cut someone some slack-eyes are windows of the soul --> eyes can communicate inner expressions

1609641_10153747957315038_1457739108_n.j

Original Query:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26881321/#Comment_26881321

@BiruAngel's response:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26881699/#Comment_26881699
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882081/#Comment_26882081
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882382/#Comment_26882382

@labbit's responsehttp://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882062/#Comment_26882062
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882130/#Comment_26882130
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882262/#Comment_26882262

@angelangie's response.
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26882126/#Comment_26882126

@chinlylin...feel free to add anything if you wish.
I'm borrowing this from somebody named Kang doll, who posted it on Guigui's FB:
1549575_1434980830068372_1587182148_n.jp 
The ads are from zoom-in. When I checked the archives of http://guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com, I saw three more ads where she had her eyes covered. Didn't bother go back prior to Sept 22.  
Thanks again ladies. 

Guest bibidep

Again someone posted in my facebook this.

When you are in love with someone

-It is not important the one you love next to you or far away.
-Most important is love in your heart.
*If the one you love near you would be:-Easy to see you every day.
-Hand in hand to walk around.
-Can put my head on your shoulder as when I'm tired.
-I can hide in your chest when crying.
-Suddenly hug me from behind.
-Can do a lot if the one you love is near by.

* But no problem if the one you love is far away:
-Still talk and text each other everyday.-Still send these lines confided to each other.
-Not live near each other but 2 hearts still have the same beat.
-Not meet every day doesn't mean not remembered and don't miss each other.
-Will cherish and love each other more every time see each other.
-Our love still beautiful don't you think?

Doesn't matter love near or far is still love!!
"Though near or far my love is still love"!!

bibidep said: packmule3 said:
Give him a mere ounce of love, problem, sadness, happiness, joy, hope, ….or give him buckets of love, problem, sadness, happiness, joy, hope…He’ll still be a person, capable of shouldering everything for another one, even to the point of death.  (Hmmm….didn’t you know that a person is the only animal able to make the free choice to die for another person?)  
So, what I’m saying is this: never ever underestimate the capacity of a person to carry the burden of another one when he/she truly loves. If TY is to flee GG at her hour of need, as you’ve expressed and worried about, then she's better off without him... Because his love didn’t hold much water to begin with. 

packmule3

said:

bibidep

said:

packmule3

said:

bibidep said: packmule3 said:

Guest bibidep

I just wonder why someone can post on my Facebook and why he/she posted all the words related to what I'm in right now.  TaecGui is long distance love, very strange.  Do any of us here sent me those posts hahaha??   May be this guy/girl falling in love and long distance love like TaecGui.

Guest queencece

packmule3 said:

bibidep

said: Yes @packmule3 Unnie, I do have faith in him, I remember how good the man he was and of course I know how much he care for the people around him that love him. But my point of concern is like a cup of water, the cup is only can hold the water up to the top but if you keep put water in the cup of course the water will flood all over and you have no way to take back the water that over float. When that already happen then it too late to change and fix the problem. May be you and I have different way in seeing things.

If the one I love I don't want to put too much burden on that person

minwooluv78 said:

b8l8

said:

spicystrawberry

said:

bibidep

said:This picture posted on OKCat about 10 hours ago on Jan. 11, 2014 at 9:21pm Korea time.  About 2 hours later GuiGui posted the messages complaint her legs weak (Soft) because she did Yoga with her sister.  I don't know what the title caption is about, but the guy try to push the car like doing some thing using his body movement.

옥캣이는

#별그대

봤다냥! 옥캣이도 초능력을 갖고싶다냥! 외계냥이가 되고픈...냐냥

Credit to OKCat twitter

Guest bibidep

OKCat emoticon similar pictures of GuiGui.  Wow OKCat'd dad must write down every memorable scene that appear in all 15 Episodes of GWGM, if he not then his memories will fill up with all his lovely moments in the GWGM show no more room for anything hahah.

1609730_693310970713876_97610032_n.jpg
Credit to GuiGuivn

Guest bibidep

Oh so many many similar poses,,,poor Taec you must be thinking all these in your mind hahaha.   Can't wait to see how OKCat's girlfriend look like.

1604495_693309997380640_131481790_n.jpg
1003919_693309454047361_325235939_n.jpg
Credit to GuiGuiVN

Guest bibidep

OKCat post this picture in Facebook about 2 hours ago at 10:47am Jan. 13, 2014 Korea time.  Title in English.  OkCat want us to be his real friend hahah, so that mean before today we are not friend with OKCat hahah.

OKCat twitter post the same pictures like Angelangie and my but different title caption.  First line is for the picture of small Okcat on the yellow zip bag of Angelangie, the second line for the picture below.

옥캣이는 추위를 피하고 있는 중! 하지만, 이제 점심 먹으러 간다냥! 냐냥! 맛점하시라냥!  this one posted at 12:16am Jan. 13, 2014 Korea time .

오늘 정말 춥다냥 주인님들-! 따뜻한 차를 꼭꼭 챙겨드시라능! 오늘은 친구들이 생각나는 날이라냥...옥캣이는 때때로 주인님들의 '진짜 친구'가 되고싶다냥! 냐냥!

OKCAT wanna be your 'REAL FRIEND'.
1501822_786896617992044_1401623729_n.jpg
Credit to Okcat facebook

@bouquet78 i think you should be able to if the taiwan fans are able to do that i dont think why not you :)

@angelangie,...nope! I am not interested to go in. I just want to get as near as possible to the main entrance with the MBC logo, give a 'thumb up and :P face, 'click take photo, then Ciao!..

Archived