(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

can I add 1 more song to the mix? i love COLDPLAY!!!

lyrics:

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh, let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh, take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling the puzzles apart
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart

But tell me you love me, come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh, it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start

Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ah ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
Oh ooh, ooh ooh ooh ooh
cr: song meanings 

Guest leechalee

Dear miss @angelangie may I have an updated list of songs, I want to add to  it but i want to make it easier for you to read, kamsamida (or if anyone else minds doing it-im forever on my cell, its a bit hard for me to do, kamsamida  ^:)^ )

lyta6684

said:

@spicystrawberry yes The first time I saw it I was a little confused, but when I look back it was weird ..but it is After You Left Me the one that Taec sing with piano...if im not mistake :Pcr to @Ardorie28 for the amazing video

packmule3 said: tamah said:
@lmangla, @angelangie,  this is rather odd. If PD nim cut out these unseen footages of Taec teasing GG when he patted her hard on the shoulders or upper back/arm (you can see GG's reaction), due to protecting an idol's image, then why did PD nim leave that one BTS scene of Taec pushing GG harshly on her arm in the housewarming episode. What's the point? To show that Taec is jealous?

i love cnblue too! hehehe

lyrics:

It’s the same today

I thought I’d let go, not leaving anything behind
No, no, now I still can’t let you go
Miss you, miss you so much, because I miss you so much
Everyday all by myself, calling and calling you

Want to see you, want to see you, because I want to see you so much
Now it’s like I have this habit, keep calling out your name
It’s the same today

Everyday, everyday, it feels like I’m gonna die, what should I do?

Love you, love you, I love you
I hadn’t even spoken the words, I just let you go
Sorry, sorry, do you hear my words
My late confession, can you hear it
I love you

Credits: lyricsjuzz.blogspot.com | English translation by klaritia, based on Chinese translation by cnpink @ weibo
Thanks to hannah_cao89@soompi for sharing!
Re-posted by L@cnbluestorm

Guest leechalee

Edit: deleted multiple post... it was not a cheap tactic to get to the next page hahaha unlike..... "uhhh uhh nobody..." GG tone :)>- :))

Guest leechalee

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: tamah said:
@lmangla, @angelangie,  this is rather odd. If PD nim cut out these unseen footages of Taec teasing GG when he patted her hard on the shoulders or upper back/arm (you can see GG's reaction), due to protecting an idol's image, then why did PD nim leave that one BTS scene of Taec pushing GG harshly on her arm in the housewarming episode. What's the point? To show that Taec is jealous?

leechalee said: b8l8 said:

lyta6684

said:

@spicystrawberry yes The first time I saw it I was a little confused, but when I look back it was weird ..but it is After You Left Me the one that Taec sing with piano...if im not mistake :Pcr to @Ardorie28 for the amazing video

leechalee

said:

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

tamah

said:

Guest leechalee

packmule3 said:

leechalee

said:

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

tamah

said:

Guest leechalee

Listening to our playlist.. ohh its so eclectic with all our different tastes in music styles, language etc.... oh "I love it!..... I think it brings out our colour" :x :x well done everybody... keeping adding your songs  =D> =D> 

hello guys! So apparently,im really bored and i was thinking of writing a fanfic of Taecgui. And also since i havent been posting much,i think ill be posting lots if i do a fanfic.It'll be a great way to spent my final days of holidays.

But im not so sure of what to write. So can you guys suggest me a storyline of something cause yeah. Im not creative D: So yeah. Thanks alot and ill start writing soon!

Guest leechalee

*crickets chirp*
"I need you to be around me when im lonely..." "so lonely"..... *cue music-2ne1 * "im so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely... baby im so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely,lonely....." 
oh do I have the deck to myself?
*jumps up changes the song and grabs a empty bottle - of water- for a mic... turns up the stereo  and sings...* " I wanna know what love is....... I want you to show me...I wanna feel what love is... I know you can show me...." :):)) *quickly sits back down before somebody walks in 
:-\" :-\"

Guest leechalee

annyeongie said: hello guys! So apparently,im really bored and i was thinking of writing a fanfic of Taecgui. And also since i havent been posting much,i think ill be posting lots if i do a fanfic.It'll be a great way to spent my final days of holidays. But im not so sure of what to write. So can you guys suggest me a storyline of something cause yeah. Im not creative D: So yeah. Thanks alot and ill start writing soon!

@leechaleeit wasnt a double post, it just seemed like it coz i quoted you twice. i think something is wrong with the blockquote coz when i wrote my response, it blended in with your comment just like minwooluv78's on mine. so now i cant find your original post (the one i quoted) i wanted to click on insightful, hehehe. i thought he was just humming but you're right. 

per @minwooluv78, he sang
After you left me
I keep remembering
Everyday I'm wandering, searching for you...
come back......come back.....come back....come back.....
from @leechalee1) this is the song he sings/plays when they are separated between filming 2) that he thinks GG is special enough, even that early on, for him to sing his own song to her- he could've played any other song in the world but chose that one3) even if this song was written because of someone else, since filming the photo shoot, everytime he hears this song, now he thinks of one person- GG and 4)I dont know what im talking about anymore   let us just enjoy that moment 
so in a way the lyrics are still relevant because it could also mean that during the days they were away from each other, he could not get her out of his mind!!! he must have felt that something was missing and he was longing for her! and so he is calling her to come back to him!!! :)

Archived