(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: BiruAngel said:

spicystrawberry

said:

BiruAngel

said:

@bouquet78  Yes, GG is very considerate & mindful of his pride (jaga muka, as we say it in Malay), Taec only carried her bag for a short while and she would take it back from Taec when she's done with whatever.  Here's another instance, Taec had her bag slung over his shoulder.  

Guest SamanthaL

Hey Guys!Right now i'm conducting a poll of WGM on my blog and it would be really cool if you guys could go and check it out and vote for your fav couple! You could also maybe like leave a comment or two if you want on why they are your fav couple.. HEHE I just really wanted to see if there would be like an couple that finished ( like adam or something) that would be able to win against a newer couple! So please if you can click on the link below an vote for you fav couple! Thanks so much!
http://mssunnysammy.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-we-got-married-competition-2.html

Hey Guys!
Right now i'm conducting a poll of WGM on my blog and it would be really cool if you guys could go and check it out and vote for your fav couple! You could also maybe like leave a comment or two if you want on why they are your fav couple.. HEHE I just really wanted to see if there would be like an couple that finished ( like adam or something) that would be able to win against a newer couple! So please if you can click on the link below an vote for you fav couple! Thanks so much!

@SamanthaL

I understand that you need to promote your blog but I must respectfully decline your invitation.

First, we don't need to start a fan war with other WGM couples to feel good about our Taecgui. We regard our couple as special as I'm certain the other shippers consider theirs equally special.

Second, I don't see how you can make the result of this competition statistically relevant and therefore, worth my time and effort. For instance, how are you going to determine the correct sample size from the soompi population in order to get a survey that is within +/-5% margin of error?

Lastly, I think you myopically failed to consider that the continued patronage of a coupledom long after the show is over is BY ITSELF a testimony of the couple's greatness. It's easy for on-going couples to rack up the votes because they're current. But when old-timer shippers have kept their faith steadfast, and their forums active, their longevity alone is an ACHIEVEMENT that no popular but fledgling couple can contest. I say this: NO poll can adequately measure the dedication those oldies shippers, because you're comparing the SECONDS used to click on a like/fave button to weeks, months, seasons, and years of waiting for news on the Internet. :)

As a relatively young group, we here at Taecgui forum have only admiration for our older "siblings" in the Dimples, Joongbo and Yongseo couples' ships. We hope to emulate them, and to be as supportive of our couples, be it one, two, three...years after the cameras have stopped rolling for Taecgui. 

So, thanks but no thanks. I hope you understand and stop spamming the boards.

minwooluv78

said:

Would this be a 'healing' song?

The MV just cracks me up. ^^

Baby I'm So Sorry by Alex To

Really a bit helpless, I'm flirtatious only because of love
Sitting here, foolishly stewing
I still rely on your very pure love

Oh, my heart is still here, the person who loves you is still here
Waiting painfully, want to cry but couldn't cry
I never meant to hurt you, you should understand

Too much room for love, would get easily hurt
Trusting and loving each other should be the only way
Oh, what I give to you, keep in the heart
I ultimately value so much, how could I forget, no

*Feel so sorry
Baby I'm so sorry
I never meant
I never meant to hurt you
I never meant to hurt you, you should understand

#Oh feel so lonely
Baby I'm so lonely
Do you know
I need you to come back
Are you alright
Please come back quickly

My true heart still stays, haven't separated from you
This life, only wish to love you
With you together, only waiting for you

Oh, love is innocent, love is limitless,
If I don't care for much then why do I suffer so tremedously
I am really too stupid, not understanding the hurt
Baby please come back
Oh ya ya ya ya

Repeat * #

Oh baby please come back

Repeat *

[color=#0000ff]Want you come on back

I want you come on back

[/color][color=#000000]

[/color][color=#0000ff]Repeat #[/color]

Guest leechalee

Another song for the playlist please... Nsync  *yes, I did go there hahaha* -this I promise you...(dont mind me, im trying to learn how to post a video  )

Edit: woaahh I did it #:-S

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: Another song for the playlist please... Nsync  *yes, I did go there hahaha* -this I promise you...(dont mind me, im trying to learn how to post a video  )

Edit: woaahh I did it #:-S

I want to add this song from Guigui. I would think the best healing songs for Taec is listening to the song from his own wife. Can someone help me to add to the list?

Below is the lyrics I tried best to translate (Forgive me my limited English) as I could not find in the website. Although the songs was not wrote by her but it showed very close to her insecurity about love. The last part is happy ending altho she is unsure of what love will bring her to but definitely she knew that the special someone is there for her and she want to love him as well :)

Chinese lyrics credit from mojim.com

鬼鬼吳映潔 犯規(戀夏38C 主題曲) (Breaking the Rules)

作詞:范宇宏

作曲:趙倩

編曲:Kenn C

製作人:劉慕堯

愛情的哨聲響起來 你不能跑得比我快

When the love whistle blow, you cannot run faster than me

我說開始 你才能深情地凝望著我表白

When I say ready, only then you can start to look at me and confess

當友情和愛情在競賽 誰先到終點都有遺憾

Between the competition between friendship and love, whoever reached the destination will still have regrets

我的規則 我的腳步就要被打亂

My rules and decision will be going to be disrupted

你別犯規 說好不越過線

Please do not break the rules, promise that you do not cross the line

我不願 又被寂寞超前

I do not want to be lonely again

偷跑的人都有罪 你已失去資格 給我重來一遍

Anyone who crosses the line, will lose the opportunity and will need start again once more

我想犯規 再靠近你一點

But I want to break the rules and move closer to you

你的笑 是永遠的弧線

Your smile is so vivid to me

等愛的人都很累 我的世界就是 你的身邊

Its tired waiting for love and my world is just beside you

心動的鐘聲響起來 我的臉紅的很奇怪

The bell of my heart beat has rung and unknowingly my face turn red

我說停止之前 你都不能停止對我說愛

I said stop but you could not stop to say love to me

想前進和後退都不安 誰的規則誰說了算

Uncertain to move forward or not, whoever rules take charge

你的心中 請你空一個位置出來

Please leave an empty space in your heart

*你別犯規 說好不越過線

Please do not break the rules, promised that you do not cross the line

我不願 又被寂寞超前

I do not want to be lonely again

偷跑的人都有罪 你已失去資格 給我重來一遍

Anyone who crosses the line, will lose the opportunity and will need start again once more

我想犯規 再靠近你一點

But I want to break the rules and move closer to you

你的笑 是永遠的弧線

Your smile is so vivid to me

等愛的人都很累 我的世界就是 你身邊

Its tired waiting for love but my world is just beside you

誰能夠衝到終點 誰永遠停在原點

Who will reach the final destination, who will remain

勇敢追 勇敢愛 絕不後悔

Be brave to love and never regret

才發現自己 其實最想要你陪

Finally discover that I want you to be with me

TaecGui having their pics taken with 2PM (JunHo, WooYoung & Nichkhun) and KwangHee.

Hubby keeping wifey close to him, standing between the boys & wifey, she's mine! All mine!

and yet Taec always said "it's OK..KH is just KH" and "it's OK,...all girls like NK" in the interview and always pretended to be calm, with the "I don't mind" reaction. But, I'd believed the inner him is already screaming "don't you dare to stand close to my wife. she is mine!".... :)) :)) :))

Guest leechalee

bouquet78

said:

TaecGui having their pics taken with 2PM (JunHo, WooYoung & Nichkhun) and KwangHee. Hubby keeping wifey close to him, standing between the boys & wifey, she's mine! All mine! and yet Taec always said "it's OK..KH is just KH" and "it's OK,...all girls like NK" in the interview and always pretended to be calm, with the "I don't mind" reaction. But, I'd believed the inner him is already screaming "don't you dare to stand close to my wife. she is mine!".... :)) :)) :))

Archived