(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

OK TAECYEON MEN'S HEALTH 2012

*All the pics are not mine CREDIT goes to the real owner.

Were drooling all over Taecyeon's men's health photshoot in the office while there is this guy behind me saw. Oh lol me ish awkward now!!

And and.. Let's not stop the heat from dying. Here's a back scene of the photoshoot. Prepare tissues to wipe your saliva and blood XD!

As usual! Me always love muscular Taec! So sexy , so strong, *cough cough*

Shermaine Leong Yi Fang

said:

angelangie

said:

packmule3

said:

You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 
That watermelon of soju sure looks cool, too. I can also mix the usual cocktails: tequila, margarita, s_x on the beach, mojito, appletini, daiquiri...if we run out. 
If we have it outside, we can invite the guys to come. Who’s @drift?  I thought @chu3x wants KHJ (sorry, no more Song JoongKi) and some other kid. 
Did we want seafood, too, aside from the grilled meat? What was the aphrodisiac seafood that TY wanted for GG? Abalone? We can get lobster flown in from Maine, or blue crabs from Maryland, if you want, so we can whack something and relieve stress. Who's up for raw oysters? 

@packmule3
"BTW, do you ladies think that when we have our virtual planning sessions like this, we have lots of viewers clicking on us online and scratching their heads and wondering what the heck we’re doing?"
:)) :))  Exactly! This virtual beach bbq party sounds too real...I could almost smell the sausages sizzling away.  I'll bring the sausages and combination pizza!!  
brat_zps076d84b0.jpg

angelangie said: @bouquet78
yes the mvs is good....could be better, it just scene cuts and combine together ............no comments on that honestly lols.....but the disc quality are good....the postcard are good....u have one folder that it....
@chinly Lin
not sure how to give out the postcard....im not a postcard collector....it easy for me to find taecgui receiver....not sure about hongna....lols
any TaecGui lover that actually like hongna too??? u can pm me ur add and name....so i can just send it over to you....first come first serve of course....only 2 cards after all so the first two person will get 1 each that all :) 

Guest yokalana

@packmule3 

okie unnie since this is a virtual let smack it down and have the one from above smiling and rejoicing on ours party shall we? :D sounds good...i dont mine the clam and mussels thought i have to skip out on prawn as that is not my forte and not my favorite either unless there someone here that love to peel it for me? :D

no worries about shucking im sure i can managed that :D and lets me grab those oyster shall we? and i make sure i bring enough Tabasco too :D see will be all done :D ....and since @bluemoonrising is so kind enough to prepare the pizza n sausages....we should have some bringing the red and white wine....any specific brand? im not a wine drinker so i wont know which brand is the best :D

Woaaa our virtual gateways plan are awesome, you gals make me hungryyyyyy!!!!

What should i bring then? Should i bring desserts for the sweet tooth? Some macaroon and cakes? :D :D

Guest virpotter

It's a rainy day in KL here so the weather was quite cool...til I see those chocolate abs... @-) @-) :\"> :\"> =P~ =P~ 8-} 8-} <:-P <:-P :D

Guest Jenny Johnson

Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D

This is the making VID for TaecGui duet 'I Love You'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aDSoqihoxog

faster :D

AND PLS DO NOT SHARE THE VID OUT SO NO ONE TAKE NOTE OF IT K!!!! :D

Aww~ Taec was so sweet to guigui~ putting the headphone on her every single time~ yes a man with thoughful sweet actions. Guigui was so cute with counting the beats, put a smile in my face~

I saw guigui studying Taec! CAUGHT YOU GUIGUI!

Guest yokalana

Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k..... :) enjoy :D

This is the making VID for TaecGui duet 'I Love You'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aDSoqihoxog

faster :D

AND PLS DO NOT SHARE THE VID OUT SO NO ONE TAKE NOTE OF IT K!!!! :D

Thank you so much for sharing @angelangie 姐姐 ♡♡♡♡♡

Guest ss501lover00

Hey Micheosos! I just took my entrance exam today and guess who's going to nurse your overly inlove taecgui hearts!!! Meee!!! I passed it and it screamed freedom!!! I can finally lurk here very hour very minute and join whatever party you guys are having!!! Hahahahah!

angelangie said: someone mention that WooYoung wear a similar shoes almost similar to the shoe that Gui Gui gave TaecYeon on Episode 15 :D so i went digging and confirm it definitely not the same shoes just almost similar to their hottest fan meeting on 1st Sept....does this means that WooYong is also a TaecGui shipper instead :D =))
cr: as tagged
ce7195f4-c91f-463e-bba2-505fd91cb6c2_zps
77d58cddgw1e89elc4niqj20v31dr18e_zps0ea6

TaecYeon silver shoes :D =))
08e26a4c-cd82-427a-b864-b6cc1a72ef86_zps

Hello girls!!! Did someone miss me? No... just kidding =)) :)) lately i've been feeling down..not posting a lot in the thread and im just lurking silently like a ghost ^^'

@129alphabet since we are all outside in the tent with the 4 guys we can go anywhere, at the forest, playground,anywhere :))

@packmule3 not only khj can you add kim jae wook too and nickhun and song joong ki even if he's in the army?

@angelangie thank you so much for posting the making of i love you song. Thank you as always ^^

Hello girls!!! Did someone miss me? No... just kidding =)) :)) lately i've been feeling down..not posting a lot in the thread and im just lurking silently like a ghost ^^'

@129alphabet since we are all outside in the tent with the 4 guys we can go anywhere, at the forest, playground,anywhere :))

@packmule3 not only khj can you add kim jae wook too and nickhun and song joong ki even if he's in the army?

@angelangie thank you so much for posting the making of i love you song. Thank you as always ^^

Aigoo... Why are you feeling down?? Here's hug for you

>:D< and yes we can go anywhere indeed but since party's transferred by the beach... The unnies might guard us so... *whispers: let's quietly sneak out okiiii?* =))

LoL.. isn't joongki going to be reprimanded? He's in the army and out to party? LOL

No complaints with KJW joining... :-D to come is very... YES! *gg voice* =))

@packmule3 ㅋㅋㅋ am I? But I'll still be able to join you guys

at the 2nd floor soon :) \:D/

@ss501lover00 CONGRATULATIONS!!!! \m/

<:-P

@angelangie >:D< :-* you are the best!!! Thank you! Watched it countless times since you said it might be taken down :))

since @ss501lover00 is done with exams, we can indeed party without fear of being too distracting..

I was thinking, won't it be nice, if we could capture Taec somehow, spike the vinegar that he seemed to like so much and then grill him about GuiGui.... or, we could just feed him that soju cocktail that @minwooluv78 is making..  or if we could see the BTS for the farewell party and see what happened after they had their happy hour time..

by the way, @minwooluv78, I wanted to ask you earlier but I forgot... why add yakult to soju and watermelon? won't soju clean out the bacteria in my tummy?

:)]

Archived