(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest leechalee

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/12/you-changed-my-life-guigui-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Tada!! Another TaecGui chappie~ maybe khuntorians are sad now because I keep on posting TaecGui stuff in my ff... LoLs but they'll have their time too :-D anyway, please enjoy this update ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@129alphabet Gomawo unnie! ^^ See guys "ask and you shall be given" lol now all I ask is for Taecgui to be real :))

RUN TO YOU -WHITNEY HOUSTON (re: Yerin Baek vid retweet by Taec)
I know that when you look at me
There's so much that you just don't see
But if you would only take the time
I know in my heart you'd find
A guy who's scared sometimes
Who isn't always strong
Can't you see the hurt in me?
I feel so all alone

[Chorus]
I want to run to you (oooh)

Won't you hold me in your arms 
And keep me safe from harm
But if I come to you (oooh)
Tell me, will you stay or will you run away

Each day, each day I play the role
Of someone always in control
But at night I come home and turn the key
There's nobody there, no one cares for me 
What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams
Without someone to share it with
Tell me what does it mean?

[Chorus]

I need you here
I need you here to wipe away my tears
To kiss away my fears
If you only knew how much

He wants to run to her but he's not sure..will she stay or will she run away  [-(

Guest alisonchua

@packmule3 This is the 1st time I joined a forum despite being a soompi member for awhile and glad to be part of this family. Pls don't expect much from an ahjumma like me who is not tech savvy at all except with the knowledge of pressing a few 'awesome' button. The reason I am interested in this couple is their ON/OFF screen chemistry that is so natural and comfy, hopefully they will end up together someday :\">

I am trying to tell myself to be rational, as I am not either one of them so I will not be able to know their true feeling for each other. Is really not easy to have a long distance relationship and they are still young but really hope they are a real couple in life. My radar of being reality and rational alway go down the drains. I really hope both have the time to promote - WGMGE cause they really are so busy no time to promote the program.

@bouquet78 

i received my OST CD package but minus poster....lols i guess it okie for me as i dunno what to do with poster either as im not one to stick poster up my wall lols

SO HAPPY :D

one questions what am i suppose to do with Hongna postcard?

@angelangie, see I told you..you will received it earlier than me....good...good..good..so, I guess mine will arrive tomorrow or the day after....no poster?...well,...it is OK for me too because like you, I am not those who will stick poster up on my wall...as for the HongNa poster,...err...just keep it if no one wants...as a "remembrance", lar.... :-) :-) :-) ...so have you watched all the MVs?...good?...

Oooh~ why does the second floor sound so much more fun? And I love watermelon!! Hahaha soooo.... If this party is waay past september of 2013... Then I could easily pass security of the second floor! I'd be bringing IDs without cheating!!! Promiiiise :^o

Oh but if you're bringing the party to the beach..... I think @chu3x and I will be there already hahahaha as we are at our precious tent.... :> right @chu3x?? LoL

@leechalee no problem darling!:) i hope it's that easy to "ask and it shall be given" esp if the request is for TaecGui to be real hahahaha but we could always try! =))

Guest silvershoes

Hi ! I have just joined after finding myself loving everything that's on the thread. You guys are wonderful - supporting the michiseo couple with such positiveness !Just like angiebaby said - don't care for second season -get married for real ! :x

On an April Fool day, the cast of "Pi LI MIT" has been busily filming. During the cast's break, Xiao Gui, Aaron and Lu Ting Wei had planned to prank Gui Gui by pretending to be mad at what she said. "Everyone is giving you a chance to say something but you always saying you’re the host you’re the host!" said Xiao Gui pretending to be mad at Gui Gui. Aaron and Lu Ting Wei were trying to comfort Gui Gui. However, Gui GUi was shocked and ended up crying at Xiao Gui's sudden anger and ran out of the studio crying.

Xiao Gui didn't expect Gui Gui to be seriously offended by his extreme anger and was surprised at her reaction, feeling sorry for yelling at her. Aaron, Xiao Gui, and Lu Ting Wei ran out of the studio in search for Gui Gui & found her crying on her assistant's shoulder outside in the rain. " Did you not read the piece of paper I put in your pocket yesterday?" Xiao Gui said gently trying to make her feel better." Crying, Gui Gui pulls out the piece of paper and read it. To her surprise the paper said "Happy April Fool’s Day!".  Gui Gui was relieved, but being sneaky as she is, she bit Xiao Gui on the neck when he hugged he to comfort her!

"You are all so mean!" she said. Aaron tried to comfort her too, but Gui Gui was so upset she said: "You too!" and bit Aaron right on the arm. After that she went over to Lu Ting Wei and bit him on the arm too!  

She's one feisty girl!  :D

You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 
That watermelon of soju sure looks cool, too. I can also mix the usual cocktails: tequila, margarita, s_x on the beach, mojito, appletini, daiquiri...if we run out. 
If we have it outside, we can invite the guys to come. Who’s @drift?  I thought @chu3x wants KHJ (sorry, no more Song JoongKi) and some other kid. 
Did we want seafood, too, aside from the grilled meat? What was the aphrodisiac seafood that TY wanted for GG? Abalone? We can get lobster flown in from Maine, or blue crabs from Maryland, if you want, so we can whack something and relieve stress. Who's up for raw oysters? 

@bouquet78

yes the mvs is good....could be better, it just scene cuts and combine together ............no comments on that honestly lols.....but the disc quality are good....the postcard are good....u have one folder that it....

@chinly Lin

not sure how to give out the postcard....im not a postcard collector....it easy for me to find taecgui receiver....not sure about hongna....lols

any TaecGui lover that actually like hongna too??? u can pm me ur add and name....so i can just send it over to you....first come first serve of course....only 2 cards after all so the first two person will get 1 each that all :) 

@angelangie,...wow....your comment makes me so excited now..can't wait to get the CD...hahaha..... :)) :)) :))

packmule3 said: You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 
That watermelon of soju sure looks cool, too. I can also mix the usual cocktails: tequila, margarita, s_x on the beach, mojito, appletini, daiquiri...if we run out. 
If we have it outside, we can invite the guys to come. Who’s @drift?  I thought @chu3x wants KHJ (sorry, no more Song JoongKi) and some other kid. 
Did we want seafood, too, aside from the grilled meat? What was the aphrodisiac seafood that TY wanted for GG? Abalone? We can get lobster flown in from Maine, or blue crabs from Maryland, if you want, so we can whack something and relieve stress. Who's up for raw oysters? 

alisonchua said: @packmule3 This is the 1st time I joined a forum despite being a soompi member for awhile and glad to be part of this family. Pls don't expect much from an ahjumma like me who is not tech savvy at all except with the knowledge of pressing a few 'awesome' button. The reason I am interested in this couple is their ON/OFF screen chemistry that is so natural and comfy, hopefully they will end up together someday :\">

Guest ShermaineL

angelangie said: packmule3 said: You, ladies, are devious! I just went to sleep and when I woke up, there’s a beach party fully being planned. Sure, we can have it in the house or out on the beach. The only thing is if it’s on the beach, the soju can’t come in GLASS bottles. [i know this is all virtual but still, I’ve to set a good example here: broken glass + sand don’t make a good mix]. Does soju come in plastic bottles or in a keg, like in a keg of beer? Or is a keg of soju too much for us ladies? 

Guest ShermaineL

Oh, Angie,  sori ,  my flu has caused me to overlook what you have written ,

no beef for your right ?

OK, I try to see what I can bring for you when I wake up from my sleep later . 

GG is so innocent .... she didn't seem to know the effect of her words on a healthy straight man ....I will together sleeping with you!   :\"> =))
1234314_1376889662543307_2007432906_n.jp

Wonder what went through Oppa's mind?  Maybe, just maybe ..... yeah, we'll just sleep holding each other hands!  :)=))

Archived