(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest Sangenie78

I am new here...I simply love everyone of u here...I am receiving my daily dose of vitamins from you gals...thanks so much for all the juicy yummy info...

bibidep said: I think Taec is still not fully treat GuiGui like his wife, how can he just put his hand behind her and on the sofa instead on her back or even on her lap??  Man this guy is so chicken, what make him scare to doing just that?? 

Guest yukiyama

Hi guys!! Thanks for all the wonderful and juicy information! I finally decided to unlurk and join in the shipping! :) I've been lurking on baidu as well, and thought of sharing this I just found... (if it's been shared before, just bear with me)... some chinese fans were doing an analysis of next week's preview, and they found that when showing the clip of guilun, Taec was holding on to the remote control... guess he was either too shocked to react, or as someone on the TaecGui Baidu forum said, the 2pm guys probably saw the clip already and just wanted to play it to see guigui's reactions.Here's the picture and great sleuthing by the chinese fans... http://goo.gl/f9pliHere's the thread, I'm referring to the third post http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2381479494
I'm so looking forward to next week!

angelangie said: HAHAHAHAHAHA......now look what i found :D and by the ways girls....that below two are the new PICTURES :D ENJOY one we probably seen it though the other pretty much a new one....okie honestly....if you ask me no one absolutely no one can look at a person this way and not be in love or maybe had an interest in that particular person...and yes i know no one asking ROFL... =)) but that aint gonna stop me from saying it :P
some might say im delusions or off the rockers but tell me no matter how good an actor you are...with no scripts write out back to back....and 101% demands from the director that you have to be so and so ...even down to the point of your expressions....yes GWGM are scripted up to a point and that is no denying it.... :)

Credit: Weibo :Dbc16f06ejw1e5gcxyltthj20fb0hjaby1_zps75aa6265.jpg

bc16f06ejw1e5gcxzfc5lj20fn0hdq3z_zpsc8f5b91f.jpg

Guest xoxohappie

Ahhhhhhh....Bro in Law GO and gui gui interaction is so cute. I also love how he agrees with the fact that taec changed too.... Too bad he couldn't stay for long. Im gonna think aloud.. sorry in advance.......... but if gui gui wasn't taecs wife, i think GO might just develop a crush on her!! i know.. I thinking naughty..... Hehe... Guigui's charm is irresistible... She's very likeable.

Gui gui also learned from their previous convo about whining when she wants Taec to buy something for her.. I noticed that Taec is the one asking her if she wants something now.. Too cute... :)

Guest atromenkota

Hello! Well, i've been  'stalking' this forum for a looooong time so time for me to do something. i dont know how soompi works :/

found this on tumblr
http://khunfuse.tumblr.com/post/52384746910
OMG!! After Gui Gui did a kiss with the caterpillar at Taec, Taec was like " huh? No Kiss?" XD  i hope u understand .  

@angelangie . huwaaaa....does this means that aaron is actually watching GWGM too ??? huhuhuh .. guilun's fans must be ecstatic about this ... huhuhuh ... how i wish that taec also has a weibo account and follows gui gui .... thanks for sharing about this tidbit , dearie. i'm really excited to watch episode 11 coz i want to see how would taec react .... also it would be good if they also find gui gui's' dance clips on the internet and watch it together .... coz i definitely want taec to see his wife's sexy side . huhuh

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: I just finish watching the episode 10 and I notice another scene of their skinship that show they are very comfortable with each other.  Look at the scene where Taec first tried to put some air in the balloon and the balloon flew away then GuiGui said let me try, at that scene look at GuiGui's arm and a little palm was on top of Taec's arm and they sit so close together, I really like their skinship now but a little sad because all those skinship GuiGui always is the one start.  I think Taec is still not fully treat GuiGui like his wife, how can he just put his hand behind her and on the sofa instead on her back or even on her lap??  Man this guy is so chicken, what make him scare to doing just that??  I really can't see this couple will be a real life couple in the future.   I'm crazy about them even I have to watch Nickhun last episode in WGM to see how comfortable he was with his wife and I'm surprise that he was the one made more body and hand contact with his wife more than Taec did with GuiGui.  I think in this show GuiGui is the one who always try to start to have skinship with Taec.  

I don't know why in this episode Taec shows his ring so obvious hahaha.  He put his hand with the ring up to his nose to scratch something and at the cooking table even the camera zoom in too.

I saw the clip that someone posted in this thread before that Taec had make a lot of eyes contact with the fan who went to his concert or the fan's meeting last month.  He seem like her a lot in real life plus his mom know her too.

Guest gingermianbao

angelangie

said:

seems like....everyone is hype up about Episode 11 and not to mention that arron himself responded and posted it too lols....and Gui Gui responded ROFL
they were daring each other to see do they dare to forward this OUT ROFL.....oh my
arron_zps3a305b44.png

Guest bibidep

lauramcfarlane said: bibidep said:  
I don't know why in this episode Taec shows his ring so obvious hahaha.  He put his hand with the ring up to his nose to scratch something and at the cooking table even the camera zoom in too.

I saw the clip that someone posted in this thread before that Taec had make a lot of eyes contact with the fan who went to his concert or the fan's meeting last month.  He seem like her a lot in real life plus his mom know her too.

Guest yukiyama

gingermianbao said:

angelangie

said:

seems like....everyone is hype up about Episode 11 and not to mention that arron himself responded and posted it too lols....and Gui Gui responded ROFL
they were daring each other to see do they dare to forward this OUT ROFL.....oh my
arron_zps3a305b44.png

@gingermianbao , @angelangie huhuhuh ... this is definitely exciting ... since arron had already accepted the challenge , i really really wish that taec has his own weibo and know about this too .. if i'm not mistaken taec has a weibo account too but he's not active right ?? ok .. if taec suddenly acknowledge this message and responded to it too by leaving a message on gui gui's weibo then i guess i would just faint of happiness... hahahah ... Dear God, please make my wish comes true .... one more my wishful dream is i really hope that one of these days , if taec is interviewed about his ideal type he would say that he likes someone who's cute , bubbly and outgoing .. better still if he says out Gui Gui's name directly ..ehehehe .. if he has no problem to say that Yoona is his ideal girl type , there should be no problem for him to mention Gui Gui too ... :P . huhuh...ok , I better stop saying ridiculous things now .. but it's true , that's one of my biggest wish for Taecgui at the moment. huhuh.....and whoaaa!! knowing that Gui Gui visited Aaron makes me actually envious of Guilun's fans now ... :P .

Archived