(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest chu3x

Very looking forward to the upcoming chap of ur fanfic. Now that GWGM is over the fanfics are one of the medicine for me, and one of them is your fanfic.... ;)

Im writing every ideas that pops up my mind in a piece of paper at my breaktime at work ^_^ it will be an intense chapter!

cj2057 said:

bibidep said:

tellmewhywhy said:

A shipper asked if it is related to gui so that was my answer.

Hello, are you his wife or his mom??  How do you know him so well??  Do you have a chance or have some kind of power to get into his heart or his brain to see what he was thinking??  The way you tell us you seem to know him from the bottom of his heart.  If you are not the type of person I'm asking now then you are just guessing about Taec like us here.   Do you mine if I can ask how old are you??   I don't know if you are mature enough to understand everything happen in real life but I'm sure I had a lot more experience in life than you.  Let me tell you what I see ok. 

Did Taec really popular before he took part in the GWGM show?? May he he was popular a little bit that made you know him but not me.  I never know him well before but after he acted in GWGM now I can say that I know him much better than before.   What I see him success now is what he had after he act in GWGM.  More people know him and love him, more offer come to him, even the president of Korea want him to be in her tourism activity.  Why sudden he get so popular because he get a chance to married the international wife GuiGui hahaha.  Of course he doesn't have to married her for the rest of his life but at least he had an opportunity to let people know him more to start to achieve his goal, the above also bless him and his determine decision to achieve his goal make him success up to now.  For sure he will never forget GuiGui even later in his life when he with anyone beside GuiGui because he will remember that at the time he married GuiGui in the show that make him who he is today.  When I think about this I feel very happy for Taec and GuiGui because fate that let them meet and change their life.  

Anything happen in your real life always have a reason behind that.  Anything you want to achieve you always have to have three (3) elements that going to help you succeed.  First (1) one is your goal, what do you want to have and how hard you try to achieve them???  Second (2), do you have a chance or an opportunity to try to get up to your goal??  Anybody give you a chance??? and Third (3) one is the important one that your luck from the ABOVE, did he give you his blessing???   I lived more than half of my life up to now and think back since I was born until now, what was happen in the past of my life and all those experience that I have I'm confident to tell you that if you missing any one of the three elements what I write in here no way you can have what you want for your life.

@bibidep

Well said  =D> =D>

SHE NEEDS THIS :-@ :-@ :-@

Sorry i really dont want to intefere in this thread but i hv to at least state some fact.. 2PM is the korea tourism ambassador together with missA since 2011 and nichkhun for tourism Thailand.. I hv to beg to differ from your post before.. Its true probably taec is getting more recognition to wider audience now..but mostly other than kpop lover because gwgm is popular outside korea

Okay you guys can continue spazzing now

No need to apologize. Actually, I agree with you.. and I don't mean any harm to @bibidep because she said she doesn't know Taec before GWGM. I just think she got carried away with emotion because of that @&$)( hater~ Anyway, truth be told, Gui became very well known outside Taiwan and Mainland China too after pairing up with Taec. So, really, Career wise, they both benefitted from the show.

And 2pm is popular, no doubt about that ~ Guigui too~ so no need to really put the "other half" down. What @bibidep (initially a guigui fan) is feeling toward Taec is probably what

Taec's fans feel toward GuiGui. Its just a matter of who you liked first. WHAT'S IMPORTANT NOW IS WE LOVE BOTH OF THEM AND WILL SUPPORT THEM TOGETHER (and individually)

Omg!! I'm saying a lot! I'm sorry - i guess i'm ribena-drunk =))

Guest robotbunny

THEIR CHEMISTRY IS LIKE A TORNADO. IT BLOWS YOU AWAY. OR JUST DYNAMITE BECAUSE IT BLOWS PEOPLE AWAY TOO.
Sorry for the big letters. If I were talking to you guys right now, my expression would be like that too: BIG. Big gestures, big eyes, big mouth. Hahahaha. I have been listening to 2PM's "Suddenly" these few days and I can't help but imagine how Oppa feels when he sings his part. The lyrics are so on point I like repeating Oppa's part and basically the whole song too (micheoseo, I know). It's also how I feel for TaecGui. Haha ):
Suddenly, your face came into my mind
Suddenly, I thought of you
So I took out the deeply buried memories from my heart once again

So emotional... so withdrawn. Guigui and Taecyeon oppa, we miss you so much, and we love you! Surprise us with good news somehow!
http://youtu.be/XQfxWDD46cY 

Guest taecguilove

And i keep saving all the pictures...right click save..right click save... :P If they didnt come out with the photobook..i think we should make our own photobook of teacgui... :)>-

Guest femeka

Cavchelsea said:

@femeka: aigoo wooyoung is such a gwiyomi, he's the one who posted this on his twitter right?? now i'm laughing again b'coz of you

Glad that you laugh. Hope we all can laugh like this as we are facing the hard time due to the  absence of on-screen taecgui.

Guest bibidep

129alphabet said:

artz_10

wrote:

»

<br />

<br />

Sorry i really dont want to intefere in this thread but i hv to at least state some fact.. 2PM is the korea tourism ambassador together with missA since 2011 and nichkhun for tourism Thailand.. I hv to beg to differ from your post before.. Its true probably taec is getting more recognition to wider audience now..but mostly other than kpop lover because gwgm is popular outside korea <br />

<br />

Guest taecguilove

How i wish i was there during teacgui wedding photoshoot...i will be laughing at their antics and awwwing at their shyness, cuteness, awkwardness...i'm crazy in love...in BOTH of them.. Please help me! 8->

129alphabet said:

artz_10 wrote: »

Sorry i really dont want to intefere in this thread but i hv to at least state some fact.. 2PM is the korea tourism ambassador together with missA since 2011 and nichkhun for tourism Thailand.. I hv to beg to differ from your post before.. Its true probably taec is getting more recognition to wider audience now..but mostly other than kpop lover because gwgm is popular outside korea

No need to apologize. Actually, I agree with you.. and I don't mean any harm to @bibidep because she said she doesn't know Taec before GWGM. I just think she got carried away with emotion because of that @&$)( hater~ Anyway, truth be told, Gui became very well known outside Taiwan and Mainland China too after pairing up with Taec. So, really, Career wise, they both benefitted from the show.

And 2pm is popular, no doubt about that ~ Guigui too~ so no need to really put the "other half" down. What @bibidep (initially a guigui fan) is feeling toward Taec is probably what

Taec's fans feel toward GuiGui. Its just a matter of who you liked first. WHAT'S IMPORTANT NOW IS WE LOVE BOTH OF THEM AND WILL SUPPORT THEM TOGETHER (and individually)

Omg!! I'm saying a lot! I'm sorry - i guess i'm ribena-drunk

No no no, don't get me wrong.  I'm more on Taec side than GuiGui.  60% go for Taec only 40% for GuiGui hahaha.  Of course GuiGui also benefit a lot after she joint the GWGM with Taec.  That why I said in my previous comment that I'm happy for both of them because of this opportunity make their life a big change.   Yes you can said 2PM was in the Tourism Embassader before but not Taec alone in there.   I don't mine if they both end up with anyone that they like in real life but for any reason that Taec and GuiGui become a real life couple then it will double my happiness.

Oh! My bad! I thought you were guigui fan first~ sorry 'bout that. i assumed because you said you didn't know Taec before GWGM.. maybe I misunderstood.. oh well, I really hate that tell me why why username! ;-/ anyway, lets not get carried away by negative posts~~ let's be happy together and support our couple! :D

Also, your post about the 3 elements needed to succeed in life was good.. Makes me want to shove it in that hater's face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ just kidding~~ *GG tone*

Guest taecguilove

I need to confess...I'm a hottest...well sort of cause 2pm is the only kpop group I follow for past 3-4 years....and of course taec is my bias..haha Since I started followed them in especially taecyeon, I've never been this happy that taec was partnered with a girl..and give my ALL blessing that I really wish and hope they will become REAL couple...since the first time I saw them together during the press conference for gwgm..it struck me...wow they really comfortable and compatible with each other. And since then I become what we are here now...hehehe...anyways I'm happy here and really glad we can share our craziness in this paradise of taecgui...no matter what other people say about them..I'll stick to my believe (sometimes delusional believe..hihi hi)...and one day they'll be together.. :x :\"> :)>-

[quot

yerinbaek@taeccool Here's the twitter confession that you want! Tada.

taeccool@yerinbaek you love me? kekeke

barostar@taeccool @yerinbaek You two shouldn't be doing that here~~(c

this is still not very good....can I add in something?...."barostar@taeccool@yerinbaek You two shouldn't be doing that here~~Taec,GuiGui is WATCHING you, remember? she will get angry...".....hmm..now this is perfect...:-) :-) :-)

Guest bluemoonlight

I think Taec just needs a slight push to go for it with Gui Gui! :D
...and look it's my Wooyoungie giving him that extra nudge! :))
odn.gif
cr: as tagged

Archived