(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Thet del Rosario said: Been lurking on this thread lol jut wanted to say that the conversations here are just as interesting as our taecgui couple... Luv them to pieces and would want them to be for real☺now with everything that has been said and written on our dear taec's seeming indifference here's my 2cents worth... I think taecyon is just one of those stoic,pragmatic,way-too-logical type of guys who unfortunate gets most misunderstood for as cold and relenting. :( true he may seem to not put in a lot of effort in showing showing affection to gui gui but that doesn't mean he cares less ( if my perception if his personality is correct lol) it just means that's all he can give . To me,its like giving a dollar if its all I have means more than giving a hundred when I have millions in the bank kind of thing ( please tell me I am making sense here lol) suffice it to say taec will never measure up to our lovely gui gui's show of affection if we use the same parameters , its nit just taec's way. Let me finish this post with something that was said in a Taiwanese drama... Loving someone can be in different ways, my way may not be right, my way may not be the way you want but nevertheless you cannot doubt its sincerity"... So lets continue to keep our fingers crossed for our crazy couple... To eternity and beyond haha :x

Guest Sangenie78

angelangie said: Sangenie78 said:
:(( i seriously havent been in this kind of state before. feeling upset over a show and rewatching every single episode again and again and again and again....laughing when they are laughing and crying when she is crying....

even before the show comes to an end, i am already having withdrawal syndrome. the only way to make myself better is to come here and gather strength from you girls....:)

well, in the end, whether they are or they are not together, i think most important thing is, they are happy with what they are doing...i guess that is what we supporters of taecgui fans should do, right?

Guest Midge Razak

There are times when each other werent looking or thought the other werent looking...there are looks of longing they look at each other.....as parting are near...both harbor the feeling of regrets...and many more that even words did no justice.....as much as each other trying to ignore the ache but it is there nonetheless....

Credit: Creatorslonginglook_zps178df07e.png971483_292425694235142_328991604_n_zps51bb1bef.png

Awwwwwww ....who says taec dont care. Feom the first pix looks as if hes gauging what gui gui would do and he

Guest Midge Razak

Awwwwwww ....who says taec dont care. Feom the first pix looks as if hes gauging what gui gui would do and he

angelangie said: Break up even had the making sad....but we are actually seeing more parts and stuff they didnt reveal at all....how Taec had actually prefer to be on the ride with Gui Gui and that he was full of envy at the couple behind Gui Gui where they can actually shouted 'Saranghae' as the train drop down for each other and he wanted to try that with Gui Gui if they came back again....that had me giddy again ROFL....yes even the making are so bittersweet....but it was good to see how they enjoy each other date in the Everland....Taec definitely does love it while for Gui Gui it was a nerve wrecking days for her due to the performance that she need to pull right out in the open lols......
coming up to their breakup....we can actually get to understand more...different sets of questions was asked and both are unable to say much.....however things are shedding lights on....Taec regretting that they are breaking up....as the feels was definitely still good in between them....the feeling of being at ease with each other despite some awkwardness in between.....to him it wasnt discord that actually breaking them up but it was the deadlines of the show and the end of the show that breaking them up and that had make him regret it the ever more....however the memories he had in the house is the part where they are cooking :) =))
each to their own world and each to their own thoughts....however one thing for sure the looming goodbye had put a dampen on almost everyone mood and not only TaecGui but the staff as well....they had almost bonded up as a group together with Gui Gui....and they had probably felt the separation harder more to accept as being the facts that Gui Gui do not stay in Korea it will make it even harder to say goodbye for the group.....however everyone delighted with Gui Gui little gift and it lifted all their mood a little for a little while.....
lets us all enjoy what we can now....and that is the most important our couple the always the Happy Couple and that we will be :)
Picture Credit: http://www.facebook.com/taecguiforever
1044325_292607174216994_281463078_n_zpse840a8f9.jpg

Guest ShermaineL

Cheer Cheer  UP !!!!!,

For sure our  tears will flow together with TACEGUI   when we watch the last  ending of the show  this week. !!!!

Sometimes situations don't have good solution. Looks like this is one of them.   Control our Emotions Thoughts as we all have already know the ending and their parting. 

Stay Positive   IT WILL BE A NEW BEGINNING  FOR THIS TACEGUI COUPLE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. 

GOD WILL BLESS THEM 

:-bd :-h

Guest tamah

I finally finished watching BTS of ep. 14. Definitely not satisfied. There weren’t much un-seen scene footages.  However GWGM did full fill one of my requests, GG’s choreography practice bonus footage. It confirmed that during GG’s “live” solo performance she was extremely nervous. She seems to rush through the motion of her dance routine to get over it. She did seem happy when the two penguins accompany her near the end.  She did not perform all the detailed and refined movements that she performed during her rehearsals which look very good. I wonder if any Korean company may want to sign her up so she can enhance her vocal training and dancing. We all can see she can sing and dance.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I want to purchase those t-shirts. That was so sweet of GG. She is thy “mood maker” for that show. I really enjoy this Crazy couple special communication is their eye contacts, and understanding without a spoken word.

I believe the wave of emotions brought up during this episode is because it is coming to the end GWGM; however what triggered negative comments or outburst is the timing of the story. The previous episode show us how this couple has reach an understanding of each other’s disappointments by playing de-stress game (crushing cookies). Then when GG gave her confession to TY, this love story build up a climate for the viewers, then follow by next episode, couple to “break up”.  Well the viewers’ mind doesn’t work that way, especially the female brains. Our emotional process does not switch off one picture to something totally makes no sense. We need logic, understanding and connection. What just happened? Huh? Did we miss something? We need to connect the dots. The female lead just says “yes” to her prince charming, he smiled and cried. So our brains “ yeaaah, GG & TY will be showing us some real couple …., well it’s not going to happen.” We start searching back to the couple’s reactions.  We start picking on what we think the emotional reactions should be “appropriate, normal, and expected.”  In any relations we are still unable to demystify with “male” behaviors vice versa for men never quite get or understand “female”.  I believe there are researchers still studying the male and female brains and I don’t think they have found the answer yet.  I believe there many reports, theories, speculations, and programs available.   Okay, what’s my point? My point is that everyone’s reaction to surprise situation behavior differently rather it is appropriate or not at the time, but it is spontaneous and not scripted.

Something to think about or ponder, here a this poem I want to share (you can draw your own interpretation that seem fit), and I have mine.

If I am I because I am I
And you are you because you are you,
Then I am and you are.

But if I am I because you are you,
And you are you because I am I,
then I am NOT and you are Not.

@ bouquet78, @minwooluv78: Thanks for the information regarding Jeju Island, I hope one day I can pay vacation there.

@Chu3x:  thanks for posting the DVD request in PD-min’s FB. That is also one of my wish to obtain all the footages of this couple especially the un-seen ones.

If anyone is curious about Taec’s left arm scar, here is a link http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x108spt_eng-sub-130515-mbc-s-radio-star-2pm-special-part-2-5_people?search_algo=2  I believe the show was taped day after Wooyoung’s birthday (wasn’t W’s B-day same day as GWGM farewell dinner?). Enjoy.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Thet del Rosario said:

Been lurking on this thread lol jut wanted to say that the conversations here are just as interesting as our taecgui couple... Luv them to pieces and would want them to be for real☺now with everything that has been said and written on our dear taec's seeming indifference here's my 2cents worth... I think taecyon is just one of those stoic,pragmatic,way-too-logical type of guys who unfortunate gets most misunderstood for as cold and relenting. :( true he may seem to not put in a lot of effort in showing showing affection to gui gui but that doesn't mean he cares less ( if my perception if his personality is correct lol) it just means that's all he can give . To me,its like giving a dollar if its all I have means more than giving a hundred when I have millions in the bank kind of thing ( please tell me I am making sense here lol) suffice it to say taec will never measure up to our lovely gui gui's show of affection if we use the same parameters , its nit just taec's way. Let me finish this post with something that was said in a Taiwanese drama... Loving someone can be in different ways, my way may not be right, my way may not be the way you want but nevertheless you cannot doubt its sincerity"... So lets continue to keep our fingers crossed for our crazy couple... To eternity and beyond haha :x

I LOVE that saying!!!!  would it be alright if i use that quote from the Taiwanese drama in one of my MV's? :)

Most definitely yes

as i look thru and search thru....i came to realize there are gazes that Taec gave Gui Gui that no one really take note of....and he look at her just as if in passing but those looks speak a volumes and just like their body languages is :) lets us just enjoy this gazes .....

Credit: ss shooters :)gaze_zps0a88850b.jpggaze2_zps230d857f.jpggaze3_zps61a2d688.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a496/angelangie1980/Gui%20Gui

Different locations, different scenes but same gazes he gave to GuiGui....

;)

Guest robotbunny

Funny story that I read on Baidu. It's about Guigui's latest replies on Weibo (again! yay!)
2d04af2bd40735fa8d06c2269f510fb30e240853She posted a picture of the minions for Despicable Me 2, and her caption for the picture was "I really like you too!" 
One of the fans then asked "Do you like the three eyed alien more, or these minions?" And her reply was "I do like the three eyed aliens more". But here comes the cute part! The Chinese character for eyes is "眼" and pronounced "yen" (as in Japanese Yen). Oppa's Chinese name is "泽演" and pronounced "z-uh yen". Both "眼" and "演" are pronounced the same way, and Guigui made a typo (on purpose I hope? hahaha everyone on Baidu is going crazy because of this). So instead of saying "three eyes", she said "three (taec)yeon. 
And another comment went:
8feba8529822720edc5866657acb0a46f31fabbc
A commentor said "Those teeth... look a bit like Taecyeon Oppa's :D :D :D". And her reply is the one below.
We're having so much fun.
Mega Credits to Baidu

Guest kwan33

To Japanese fans. Pls do not msjudg Taec. Watch wgmg with oopen mind n enjoy. Also join us here keke.. r they editing to include bts in japan view? A new version of wgmg taecgui? Should be awesome right? Luv d post abt I luv I me you thing. Goood. Also that saying frm taiwan. Daebak. Yes..am insa state as u guys. ending n getting back to my ol self after 15 weeks of micheoso!!!!!! :(( b-( =))

Guest Thet del Rosario

Funny story that I read on Baidu. It's about Guigui's latest replies on Weibo (again! yay!)

She posted a picture of the minions for Despicable Me 2, and her caption for the picture was "I really like you too!" 

One of the fans then asked "Do you like the three eyed alien more, or these minions?" And her reply was "I do like the three eyed aliens more". But here comes the cute part! The Chinese character for eyes is "眼" and pronounced "yen" (as in Japanese Yen). Oppa's Chinese name is "泽演" and pronounced "z-uh yen". Both "眼" and "演" are pronounced the same way, and Guigui made a typo (on purpose I hope? hahaha everyone on Baidu is going crazy because of this). So instead of saying "three eyes", she said "three (taec)yeon. 

And another comment went:

A commentor said "Those teeth... look a bit like Taecyeon Oppa's :D :D :D". And her reply is the one below.

We're having so much fun.

Mega Credits to Baidu

Lol

Guest avrilcassiopeia

GIRLS!!!! An Interview TOGETHER FOR TAECGUI 

CREDIT: AS Tagged in the piCTURE :D

radiointerview_zps54b34048.png

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guest sshevolkth

GIRLS!!!! An Interview TOGETHER FOR TAECGUI 

CREDIT: AS Tagged in the piCTURE :D

radiointerview_zps54b34048.png

Whoa! If this is for real....happy dance from my side of the world.

Guest Thet del Rosario

Lol

This just made my night... I lookalike a looney grinning from ear to ear by myself haha

Archived