(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

korchick said: @BiruAngel said: Pics of Taec at ACE Pizza.Caption : [ACE Pizza_에이스피자 FB] 노래도 잘하고 연기도 잘하는 2PM 택연군이!!! 에이스피자에 놀러왔습니다^^ 귀여운 인증샷~~~ Translation: [ACE Pizza_AcePizza FB] sings & acts well, it is 2PM's TaecYeon!!! Came to Ace Pizza to play^^ cute certification/authenticated shot~~~

Guest spicystrawberry

minwooluv78

said:

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said: okie guys..........looks at this pictures from a different angle not at the angle where OkCat is missing the train ride

:)

but from another...tell me im seeing it wrong and the person you guys should zoom in is Taec

:)

psssttt....learning a lil from @lmangla throwing questions ROFL

:D

Agree, @minwooluv78, that pizza looks small. It looks like an individual serving here in the US. Individual size is about 6 ~ 7 inches at the ubiquitous PizzaHut chain. Besides, it was only a thin crust pizza.  If that was TY's first real meal of the day, and he wasn't snacking, then I think two pies would be about right.  http://www.acepizza.co.kr/

His bill  -- because we're obsessive like this...Build Your Own Pizza = 12,500 x 2 = 25,000 Buffalo Wings = 9,000Onion Rings = 8,000French Fries = 6,000Sweet Potato Fries = 8,000 (They’re the carrot-colored French Fries-wanna-be)(I’m not sure if the pizzeria had a sampler. A sampler will have combination of buffalo wings, OR, FF and SPF for a reduced price)Dr. Pepper = 3,000 x 2 = 6,000and Coronarita = 13,000 (more expensive than one BYOP. lol) 
Coronarita = small Corona (Mexican) beer + frozen margarita + lime wedge
That's the drink on the left side foreground. The one with the straw and upside down beer bottle on a blue bottle holder/clip.Edited to add: I'm not sure if the coronarita was his or not. The straw wasn't facing him, the glass was on the other side of the table, and the Dr. Peppers cans and glasses were the ones beside him. 
BkItoSiCEAAcDZU.jpg

Once again, thanks to @BiruAngel, we have some GIFs from BTS/making film :) 
This is at the shoe cafe, after GuiGui had tried on her silver shoes and was informed that TY wasn't buying them for her :P She goes ahead and tried on the other pair of shoes (black tie-on)Now, she is trying to get hold of the silver shoes so she can keep them... somehow ;)You can understand why Taec was having a mental breakdown :)) ..all his plans to be "dashing" prince was Not going as planned...Guess who is mentioned? ;;) On the 1st day & within hours!? GuiGui was feeling very familiar with Taec :x
Again, quotation marks are used when they speak/say it exactly and color change is to describe what is going on in the background or things that are happening ;)
Taec has just taken off the black tie-on shoe from GuiGui's foot and GuiGui tries to put on the silver shoes... TY: "Noo`no!...no...No!" ..."jah"(here)GG: "You look here"  TY:"hmmm?"..."andae"(don't)...  GG:laughs "okay"  GG tries to distract Taec...GG: "Your father"  TY: "Uhuh?!"  GG: "you look here"  TY: "where, where, where?"GG: "Nichkuhn!"  TY: "Nichkuhn..nn"...what the?.."jah"(here) trying to get shoe to her foot Why would he be here? GG: "uhh..I want to go toilet, first" laughing then falls down groaning/whining  TY: "huh?" reaches out to GG  & lunges on silver shoes w/one hand TY is holding pair of shoes up high "Anedae-oh...andae...andae-oh"(Do not, please..no/don't...do not, please)GG: "Oppaaa.." TY: "Anedae, anedae, anedae" GG:"cough, cough, cough" she starts coughingTY: oh... you're even coughing/started coughing there's a pause as he places the shoes back on display "Jah"(here/there) 1s1.gif1s2.gif
1s3.gif
1s4.gif

Hope it was enjoyable and brought a smile or a chuckle :x ;) Thanks! You are Awesome!!! 

@Packmule said/posted:From this moment on, it was Taecyeon’s turn to distract KH. He was trying to get KH to talk about his hug with SunHwa.  When KH didn’t fall for that trick, TY tried to wiggle out of it by saying that at such late hour, they shouldn’t be talking about hugs aka pervy things. 
Which to me is revealing... why is nighttime an inappropriate time to talk about hugging? kekeke. It's because they wanted KH to leave :))
But I have to give KH points for being persistent. Here, he brushed off TY saying, no! he wasn’t thinking of anything malicious or pervy, just tell him the truth.  He was trying to pin them down and to answer whether they hugged or not. How difficult was that?

12:29PM <--click here to read the whole post :) 

I just thought it was funny that KH was being picked on from the time he Knocked on the door =)) Remember?... TY & GG ignored the knock/banging and pretended to be snoozing ;)From the time KH walks in, there is "banter"... TY says there is a lock and they should've locked the door.... TY gives KH grief about coming at a LATE hour, especially since they have finished filming for the day.... KH lashes back by saying he was being treated badly when he came bearing gifts... etc 
We all know how GuiGui pops balloons just for KH =)) KH was an unwanted guest I think (?) ;)) Was he even invited???
tumblr_mxut92UZ9J1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: c07x said: Not sure if this information has been shared but ..... I just realized a picture of okcat and a lil chic (it's name is BEF(?)) is now official in Okcat's official website www.okcatmall.com !!

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: Hmmm...I think I need to wear my glasses because I'm imagining things. Did I really see what I saw? Was that a wardrobe malfunction? 
I see London,I see France,I think I seehis underpants.  

Archived