(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Re. their Move-In Day, @b8l8 and @lok2ming, 
I believe the taping was done the day right after the café + ski resort encounter.  That would be Thursday, February 7. Here are the reasons:  
1. As they were leaving the ski resort, TaecGui were waving to the cameraman, “See you tomorrow.” 
4a61b186-be52-4eb0-9c32-dd0eb7790e8a_zps

They said this because they WERE in fact going to see the production team the next day.  They weren’t addressing us here, the audience, but the crew. You see, they knew that when the show would be aired, there’d be a week-long interval in between the café + ski resort and the move-in segments. If they were addressing the real audience, Taecgui would have faked a smile for the camera and faked a greeting, “See you next week…” 
Taecyeon and Guigui weren’t lying. They said, "See you tomorrow," because they were really going to film with the crew the following day.
2. Then, the following day when they met, Guigui’s first question was did you have a good dream. And Taecyeon answered thus, 
0b3bbabd-29a7-4fc5-996b-94ed80827e0e_zps

This line of conversation would've sounded very peculiar and nosy, if they had NOT met each other the previous day. 
Normally, people don’t start a conversation by asking how the other person slept the night before.  
If they were meeting each other for the first time after an absence, the typical conversation-starter would be, “How are you? How have you been? Working hard?”  Just like their conversation in the beauty salon, before the trip to Jejudo.  Remember? :)
The reason they could ask how each other slept, was because they had been together the whole time the day before.  They wanted to make sure that the other person had a good night rest in order to start the new day working another 10 to 20 hours.  3. The nails. I already told you this, @b8l8. lol.  
Here were her nails even before the first meeting, February 5.
ea604fd6-4d72-4e7b-93e9-dffb471d501e_zps

Here were her nails during the Move-In Day.  
14daee8d-69e6-4dfa-a822-a9d0583af72e_zps

Noticed? They’re the same. 
The next time Taecgui would meet, Sat Feb 16, it was for the bridal shop and photoshoot. Guigui’s nails were done in black and white. The bridal shop + photoshoot took two days to film.  
Then, after the photoshoot came Jejudo. Taecgui met on Mon, Mar 4 at the salon. Her nails were in the pink/blush color at Jejudo.  
If Guigui had taped the Moving-In Day AFTER the Bridal shop + photoshoot, but BEFORE the Jejudo trip, THERE WAS NO WAY she’d re-do her nails in the same color she had two or three weeks ago.  It’s a girl thing. Guigui’s the type to experiment with new colors each time she has a manicure. Observe the different nail colors for the rest of episodes (lime green, tangerine, maroon, black/red). Every time she went back to Seoul, she had on a different nail polish.  :)
The date on the video for the Move-In Day was an obvious mistake. And that's fine. They're human. They even forgot to include the dates for a number of the episodes after Jejudo. lol.  

@packmule3, yeah i remember our conversations on her nail polish because i never paid attention to it. that was in the early days of my ninja training. kekeke.
edited the episode guide to include the link to your post
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26378181/#Comment_26378181
this was posted way back in page 796!!! where did all the time go?
i just noticed that our posts are now called replies which is weird. why fix what isn't broken? what we need is the expand button. it's such a pain posting in such a small text box, esp when you're on the phone.

b8l8 said: @packmule3, yeah i remember our conversations on her nail polish because i never paid attention to it. that was in the early days of my ninja training. kekeke.
edited the episode guide to include the link to your post
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26378181/#Comment_26378181
this was posted way back in page 796!!! where did all the time go?
i just noticed that our posts are now called replies which is weird. why fix what isn't broken? what we need is the expand button. it's such a pain posting in such a small text box, esp when you're on the phone.

Guest lok2ming

@packmule3 and @b818

Thanks so much for guiding me to a correct direction and provide me the information !!! You are FBI!!!!!! :x

Actually I always think the videos they showed are always faked =)) in a wrong way~~ especially when I am trying to repeat and repeat and repeat the episodes. They always cut the sweetest & best shot away...(luckily we can have a look of the japanese DVD version :x) 

I agree with @packmule that they were meeting each other for the day after going to ski ;))

I hope GWGM acknowledge how much mistakes they made and would do better proofreading before they are going to sell the DVDs into different version.

;;) 

Guest lok2ming

Guigui's style today~

From fans' weibo (I don't have weibo account, this is my friend (also a taecgui lover) send me

a-1.jpg

b.jpg

She is very very very cute and very very very slim at all~~~

:x

@packmule3 said: Re. their Move-In Day, @b8l8 and @lok2ming, I believe the taping was done the day right after the café + ski resort encounter.  That would be Thursday, February 7. Here are the reasons:  

1. As they were leaving the ski resort, TaecGui were waving to the cameraman, “See you tomorrow.” Photo of Taec & GuiGui waving their hands =good-Bye
They said this because they WERE in fact going to see the production team the next day.  They weren’t addressing us here, the audience, but the crew. You see, they knew that when the show would be aired, there’d be a week-long interval in between the café + ski resort and the move-in segments. If they were addressing the real audience, Taecgui would have faked a smile for the camera and faked a greeting, “See you next week…” 

Taecyeon and Guigui weren’t lying. They said, "See you tomorrow," because they were really going to film with the crew the following day.2. Then, the following day when they met, Guigui’s first question was did you have a good dream. And Taecyeon answered thus, 
Photo of GuiGui & Taec Greeting each other in the street

This line of conversation would've sounded very peculiar and nosy, if they had NOT met each other the previous day. Normally, people don’t start a conversation by asking how the other person slept the night before.  

If they were meeting each other for the first time after an absence, the typical conversation-starter would be, “How are you? How have you been? Working hard?”  Just like their conversation in the beauty salon, before the trip to Jejudo.  Remember? :)
The reason they could ask how each other slept, was because they had been together the whole time the day before.  They wanted to make sure that the other person had a good night rest in order to start the new day working another 10 to 20 hours.  3. The nails. I already told you this, @b8l8. lol.  Here were her nails even before the first meeting, February 5.
part 1 Photo of GuiGui in BRI, she is wearing yellow shirt
Here were her nails during the Move-In Day.  part 2 Photo of GuiGui patting Taec's face
Noticed? They’re the same. 
The next time Taecgui would meet, Sat Feb 16, it was for the bridal shop and photoshoot. Guigui’s nails were done in black and white. The bridal shop + photoshoot took two days to film.  
Then, after the photoshoot came Jejudo. Taecgui met on Mon, Mar 4 at the salon. Her nails were in the pink/blush color at Jejudo.  
If Guigui had taped the Moving-In Day AFTER the Bridal shop + photoshoot, but BEFORE the Jejudo trip, THERE WAS NO WAY she’d re-do her nails in the same color she had two or three weeks ago.  It’s a girl thing. Guigui’s the type to experiment with new colors each time she has a manicure. Observe the different nail colors for the rest of episodes (lime green, tangerine, maroon, black/red). Every time she went back to Seoul, she had on a different nail polish.  :)
The date on the video for the Move-In Day was an obvious mistake. And that's fine. They're human. They even forgot to include the dates for a number of the episodes after Jejudo. lol.  

Archived