(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: OKCat Twitter: Wed, March 12, at 4:45 pm KST Tweet: OKCAT! OKCAT! 'POST IT' 예약분양 오픈! ^-^/ MEOW! [한국]
I tweaked the colors a little bit so the background drawings will show more. 

@bouquet78 

1st floor:  DDC store (sells bags and suitcases, etc) + an ice cream shop

2nd (pink) and 3rd (green) floor:  coffee shop

cr:  to owner

I wouldn't dream of playing games with her...but I was considering whether to bring my CD or the little postcard that came with it for her to sign if it's a signing thing event...:))

I already lured a friend to come with me :))  Told her to meet me for an early afternoon tea/coffee and then accompany me to do some bird watching!  ;)

thumbs up @chinlylin!.. let us have a look at your signed CD or postcard,ok?... "happy bird-watching!"... :)

Guest lok2ming

For all shippers who will go gui's function on 15th...Please take more photos of adorable gui gui to us ar... :x

Guest gil_noona

Here found another game since both TaecGui have been busying working ! Guess the films games too much :P 

I beat a glass of milk because I smoked crack  :-?     LOOOOL =)) 

cr : as tagged 

1625467_10151860748746157_677040506_n.jp

Mine: I shanked a bowl of cereal because I had to.. Huh?! :-?? (I don't know why I play this game..?) :-?? :-/

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Wed, March 12 at 10.35pm (KST: 11.35pm)Caption :  "@frenchmonster7: 12시에 심심타파 출연해요! 영상과 같이 들으세요 http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm/enjoy/play/index.html  pic.twitter.com/ZdJAaSvmSH"MEOW! Translation: To break the appearance of boredom at 12 0'clock! Together (with actor?), listen imbc.com/broad/radio/fm/enjoy/play/index.html  pic.twitter.com/ZdJAaSvmSH "MEOW!" 

@chinlylin,
I'm sorry that I'm being a bugger about this. I know I already asked people before....But if ever you get your hands on a scarf, would you mind checking if there really is a MOON on the design of the fabric.

f8f7a17b-1502-43e5-83da-2270809a6f22_zps

I don't see a MOON in the scarf pictured below and I'm beginning to suspect that the MOON isn't part of the fabric design at all, but a medallion or a pendant of a necklace. And that's the reason, on her post with the THANK YOU, she was holding up her scarf to prominently display the moon. I could be wrong but I'd like to know either way. :)
Thanks. 
1506002_606544916047959_1302694730_n.jpg

944830_611415445560906_449447238_n.jpg

Archived