(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

@korchick I have been ignoring you and @tamah 's posts.  ;)) I have yet to watch the drama and still hesitant to watch or not with my peak schedule now but I afraid if I choose to watch soon then it will be total spoiler - will it be?  ~X(  and and and still got how many episode left? I always watch when the drama completed - if not my type of drama - I can just skip to ending part  =)) That's me  :(
EDIT : Realized nothing connect with TaecGui here. So I edited with -Since most of you all said that their interaction and so on quite similar with TaecGui, it motive me to watch plus both of them, TaecGui themselves admitted and promotes the drama too :) Unlikely I will skip then but still timing is...tight here @@

Guest rosewhite69

tamah said: angelangie said: tamah said: angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 4.41pmCaption

:  

一個人的健身房之我想練習劈腿。   Translation :  Alone in the gym room, I want to practise doing splits.  

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 4.41pm
Caption :  一個人的健身房之我想練習劈腿。   
Translation :  Alone in the gym room, I want to practise doing splits.  

oooo......beautiful GG. Look at her locks...beautiful hair...I love it. Poor GG,...hubby now busy filming at....where is that place again?..Busan or CheongJu?... :-)

Love her hair too....maybe she got it trim in Seoul :) bottom part is abit curl in looks like their famous magic rebonding which I did too in local Korea salon

Let's imagine Taec and GG sitting side by side together and he started playing with GG's strands of hair...you know just like how he did it in the recent "Winter Games" song MV?... :))

Guest spicystrawberry

I just realized...I know I know, everyone knew it but I now only knew - Oh well ~ Anyways is that a gif for the part I just realized in Episode 2, where Taecyeon stated in the interview that  "Even it was a pretend, you know...the feeling.......I think it's different" 
Aww, so even it's virtual wife to 'neighbors' but to himself it's real because his feelings say so - and must be here he started see her different and the part LOL where he laughed BTS - saying "until GuiGui threw up...pillow fight" XD
Oh yess, TaecGui I have time :P others...no time to watch yet =)) =))  

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.03pmCaption

:  

全世界都中了星星毒...18集快點來。   Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by 'You Who Came from the Stars'  .... episode 18, come quickly.
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 1.56pmCaption :  全世界都中了你的毒...連我也  ee8487.png

Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by you ... including me ee8487.png

GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.00pmCaption :  我沒買 [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]

Translation :   I didn't buy  [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]

she's referring to the socks, I think.

style="line-height: 1.7em;">

Guest gil_noona

TOP 10 Reasons Why LDR Are Great.. This isn't an articles of mine, I just do the illustrations.. (for privacy reasons, the author  doesn't want her name to be appear on the poster) Credit goes to TaecGui@soompi.
ibqN8M7wMJfIrO.jpg

ahjumma fan said:

@tamah,

Just a brief note: 

Kate DiCamillo is a popular children's author. I bought her books for my children although I never read them. :) 

This is all I know ---Her first book, Because of Winn-Dixie, is regularly on the assigned summer reading list. It's a realistic fiction about a dog and a child coping with abandonment issues.  Her second book, Tales of Despereaux, catapulted her to fame. The hero is a mouse on a rescue mission for a princess. The book was made into a movie.  Her third book is Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is about a ceramic rabbit who goes through several owners until he's finally found again, all broken up, by his original owner, now a grown-up. 

Archived