(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest loverangel10

Haha yes I mean the one on weibo. Haha I know it's not the soompi side. I believe it's the Chinese shippers on weibo that's kicking up a fuss. And it's not only taecgui, her other shippers were doing it too. I think the pure gui fans are worried about the backlash gui gui gets when ppl start tagging the boys. Cause evrytime this happens some pure fans of the boys, esp aaron yan's will start posting nasty stuff about gui in HER comment section and acting like complete byatches (pardon my lang), saying she using the boys and riding on their coattails. There are some crazyyyy fan girls in weibo

Guest cryjingle

angelangie said: loverangel10 said:

loverangel10

said: Awesome!! Do you know our resident encyclopedia on Guigui, though? She's @cryjingle. Maybe you've met each other in one of the other forums.

loverangel10

said: Hi guys I'm a gui gui fan from singapore

:D

I'm first and foremost a gui gui fan followed by a CP shipper. I decided to delurk cause I just realised I had a super old soompi account I totally forgot about :\"> I've been a fan of gui gui since her brown sugar and hei she hui Mei Mei days and I'm very active in following (more like stalking) her on weibo and baidu so I've got all the latest and can help (hopefully) clear up any questions like where she got that box of macaroon from etc haha. I'm also bilingual with Chinese being my mother tongue so I can help translate stuff if I'm free

:)

Sigh, @cryjingle. Let them fight. We've created a safe little haven here for TaecGui people who hate dramas, and that's fine for us. 
I really don't want to know who Aaron, Guilin, CP, and Wangzi are, because too much information hurts my head. lol. As long as Taecyeon writes notes like this:
April 14BlGPy5pCQAEddjn.jpg

that's all I care about. He's not stupid to send out tweets like that if the feeling is not reciprocated. As a matter of fact, he's a very cautious person so for him to do this, he's very confident and assured of his position. 
And GG can retweet Aaron's post or pose cheek-to-cheek with whatzisname because we know those are her friends. In the same token, TY retweeted his noona Baek Ji Young's post about the shipwreck, and he danced Ear Candy with her on stage, didn't he?  Hmmmm...doesn't that Ear Candy pose "equal" a cheek-to-cheek pose, too? 
See this? They're showbiz couple, so we GET it...7e1914e6-7da9-42ac-a0bf-3f5b3d7f2c85_zps

We're not immature people who'll freak out if they maintain contact with previous friends. After all, they're in a long distance relationship, not solitary confinement. :)

the very helpful arrows make me laugh in this pic...

BlQtGePCcAA7guq.png
cr: twitter id: YooA91
caption: 剛剛整理電腦才發現那天忘了PO上.............. 銀杏~銀杏~丟整罐的給我

@cryjingle or @loverangel10 -- can you translate the caption? thanks.

comment spam!

7811286681.jpg

thought #1: why does wooyoung have a hand in his hands?
thought #2: where did that weird plastic hand come from? why would it be decor in a bedroom? isn't it kind of creepy? like shouldn't it be in science lab?
thought #3: why exactly is wooyoung giving V signal here and who is it for?... the mystery!

Guest cryjingle

chinlylin said:

Lmangla

said:

the very helpful arrows make me laugh in this pic...

cr: twitter id: YooA91
caption: 剛剛整理電腦才發現那天忘了PO上.............. 銀杏~銀杏~丟整罐的給我

@cryjingle or @loverangel10 -- can you translate the caption? thanks.

Guest bluemoonlight

Welcome to the micheosseo TaecGui family @cryjingle! ;)
I see you're a fan of Wooyoungie's as well. No worries...the more the merrier :D Although I have to warn you he's already partnered up with someone & it's not his "wife" Seyoung ;))

iz8DEeGqKyaFs.jpg

#WooMoonlightFTW#Notdelulu#Itslateneedsleepmaybealittledelulu#Dontjudge#TaecGui4ever

Guest cryjingle

bluemoonlight said: Welcome to the micheosseo TaecGui family @cryjingle! ;)
I see you're a fan of Wooyoungie's as well. No worries...the more the merrier :D Although I have to warn you he's already partnered up with someone & it's not his "wife" Seyoung ;))

#WooMoonlightFTW#Notdelulu#Itslateneedsleepmaybealittledelulu#Dontjudge#TaecGui4ever

Oh!!! So that's what you meant! 

Hey, wait a minute!! Are we all ladies in this party except for @drft? What the--?!!! @drft? You lucky dawg, you.  
But if you misbehave, I've been an NRA (National Rifle Association) card member since I was in my 20s.

cff91dfa2f7f1285837a84bc6b1f5d6b.jpg

Lol.... :-S

@drft, 
How are you? You've been invited to the wedding, did you see the beautiful drawing made by @bleached? Where do you go off to? Do you happen to lurk around till somebody calls your name or something? 

0w20.jpg

By the way, you need to post more than LOL + emoticon.A moderator might come and delete your post for spamming (I'm not kidding)

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1: why does wooyoung have a hand in his hands?
thought #2: where did that weird plastic hand come from? why would it be decor in a bedroom? isn't it kind of creepy? like shouldn't it be in science lab?
thought #3: why exactly is wooyoung giving V signal here and who is it for?... the mystery!

Guest gil_noona

Welcome to the micheosseo TaecGui family @cryjingle!

;)

#WooMoonlightFTW
#Notdelulu
#Itslateneedsleepmaybealittledelulu
#Dontjudge
#TaecGui4ever

@‌ Here's another proof.. LoL..

ibsDDxEEEa6Cew.gif

And this is for you @cryjingle.. I'm sure @bluemoonlight wouldn't mind.. kekeke

iQc4Mo9vmFwtR.jpg

Archived