(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said: korchick said: @BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Fri, Mar 14 at 10.53am (KST: 11.53am)Caption :  오늘 점심은 햄버거 -! 냐냥!!!!!!!! 맛점하시라냥!! Translation: Hamburger for today's lunch-! Nah-nyang!!!!!!!! (Go) have a tasty/good lunch, nyang!!

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3

said:

Lmangla

said:

korchick

said: @

BiruAngel

said:

OkCat Twitter on Fri, Mar 14 at 10.53am (KST: 11.53am)Caption

:  

오늘 점심은 햄버거 -! 냐냥!!!!!!!! 맛점하시라냥!! Translation: Hamburger for today's lunch-! Nah-nyang!!!!!!!! (Go) have a tasty/good lunch, nyang!!

chinlylin said: packmule3 said: chinlylin said:Cool!  Although I did look up where Zoom In is and it turns out that it's not too far from where the DDC event is going to take place.I was worry about that too since GG's stuff are pre-ordered and limited.  Zoom in doesn't stock them.  From the picture above and the Thank You one, it looks more like a pin rather than a necklace.  It stays in place too well to be a necklace…just my observation :P

Guest spicystrawberry

The part three show us how klutz & clumsy GuiGui can be =)) such a adorable! 
1620395_10151863602331157_796100948_n.jp

#TaecGuiAllTheWay

cr : as tagged 

Guest spicystrawberry

Andddd before I go out to eat my lunch - Gonna get myself fried chicken and beer  :\"> Wonder @korchick and @tamah understand :))
Here! Gonna be out awhile! Enjoyyy 

1380237_10151863602246157_665817418_n.jp 

cr : as tagged 

Guest leechalee

I wonder if TY sent some of these to GG kekeke

TY baking cookies

Credit to: JYPEntertainment

Edited: uhhh, probably not- those looked burnt :))

Just as an FYI, OKCat does have an instagram as of Feb 5 (Asia). I took a screenshot of his OKCat Twitter. 

4e133013-a10b-4267-9528-034007ecce85_zps

and @sophora took this screenshot for us of his cloudy day picture. Check out the Heart Overload.  
Ockatinstagram_zps2bd45c82.png

His OKCat facebook had OKCAT MORNING plus 1 heart.  His OKCat tweeter post had OKCAT MORNING plus 4 hearts. This OKCat instagram had OKCAT MORNING plus 7 hearts.
Huh? Why 7? It should have been 3 hearts. That way we would have completed the code, 1 + 4 + 3 = 143.  Why the numbers 1, 4, and 7?  I love uGuigui?  Oh whatever... You want to try figuring this out, @spicystrawberry? There might be nothing significant about the numbers. 
@sophora also pointed out the number of hearts GuiGui put on her Weibo post yesterday. Six. Why 6? Taecyeon has 8 letters. Oppa has 4, Nampyeon has 8, too. Hmmm... Forever? 
Thu, Mar 13 at 1.58pm (KST: 2.58pm)
GG Caption on Weibo:  GE ee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.pngee80a2.png
1975134_639763109392806_932192002_n.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel 
Meanwhile 
thank-you-0736-stick-man-dance.gif

For doing screenshots for me - all the time 
graphics-thank-you-569910.gif

Enjoy! :)
Strawberry+Cake.jpg

cr : tastespotting, gifbuffet, picgifs

Archived