(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest lok2ming

BiruAngel said:

Lmangla

said:

angelangie

said: i dunno about you girls....but seeing Gui Gui here generate a different feeling for me....she looks so different but she is still she....is just that there is this extra girlish charm around her......even with the film not edited she generate that facade across

:)

:x :x :x ....... i wonder how Taec will feels if he saw this sides of Gui Gui? it a sides he never seen before or did he i wonder

:D

labbit

said:

Lmangla

said:

question of the day: does it seem like these days GuiGui is frequently dressed with a bow in her hair, that sticks out almost like cat ears?
rational: some stylist thought she was cute and suits her...
delusional: is this like a shout out to a certain cat? like "meow, am filming far but thinking of you...."

Guest lok2ming

packmule3 said: Dear Taecgui forum posters and lurkers,
We've all come to view this thread as our little niche in cyberspace, and to regard one another here as our family.  Would you all please remember to say a prayer and send good thoughts to one of our family members who will be undergoing surgery today? 
She's our friend @pluie625, and my virtual twin sister. She last posted here about three months ago, but she's been with us in spirit all this time.  Hopefully, this medical procedure will return her to good health so she can rejoin us here at soompi, and more importantly, complete her own little brood the soonest. 
To Rose P. -- Get well soon! We'll wait for you here. 

By the way ladies, did weibo or baidu people ever find out when the variety show Battle of the Sexes was taped? 
I'd like to know the story about that ring on her ring finger. Guigui often goes ringless, so I want to know why she went with a ring as a fashion accessory that time. Does she only take it out and wear it on special occasions like their 200th and 300th anniversaries?  She was also wearing a ring on her left hand (not the ring finger though) when she took a picture of herself in the elevator Valentine's Day.  Should we watch out for an appearance of the ring anytime soon? The anniversary of her wedding at Jejudo is tomorrow.  
And @yokalana and @bouquet78, what's up with that black bracelet thing again? What's the brandname again? 
tumblr_mz94xjuhv41sbjhuzo4_1280.jpg

By the way ladies, did weibo or baidu people ever find out when the variety show Battle of the Sexes was taped? 

I'd like to know the story about that ring on her ring finger. Guigui often goes ringless, so I want to know why she went with a ring as a fashion accessory that time. Does she only take it out and wear it on special occasions like their 200th and 300th anniversaries?  She was also wearing a ring on her left hand (not the ring finger though) when she took a picture of herself in the elevator Valentine's Day.  Should we watch out for an appearance of the ring anytime soon? The anniversary of her wedding at Jejudo is tomorrow.  

And @yokalana and @bouquet78, what's up with that black bracelet thing again? What's the brandname again? 

talking about the black bracelet thing...err,..is it Marc Jacobs?...as for the ring, they say it's her friendship ring, right?...and of course I really hope that GG will wear her 'ring' tomorrow... :x

Guest yokalana

God blessed!! Get well soon!!

@pluie625 wish you health and hope the surgery went well... we will always be here for you.... hope you will get recover soon :) XOXO

To Taecyeon -- 
Don't worry boy!   Remember, in any disputes about “ownership,” you will have clear and compelling testimony (i.e., your vows) and documentation (i.e., wedding at Jejudo) viewed by millions of people (i.e., Taecgui fandom) to support your claim as rightful "owner and keeper" of a person named Guigui.  kekeke. 
This REALLY SHOULD be your reaction to all the fuss about Guigui and Show.tumblr_n0bmypIp031shgwsto2_r1_400.gif

Fighting! 

@

packmule3

said:

To Taecyeon -- 

Don't worry boy!   Remember, in any disputes about “ownership,” you will have clear and compelling testimony (i.e., your vows) and documentation (i.e., wedding at Jejudo) viewed by millions of people (i.e., Taecgui fandom) to support your claim as rightful "owner and keeper" of a person named Guigui.  kekeke. 

This REALLY SHOULD be your reaction to all the fuss about Guigui and Show.

Fighting! 

Taec,tomorrow is your wedding anniversary. Once and for all, let us hear you, loud and clear - 'Show' is just 'Show' and 'AuQuan' is just 'AuQuan'.I AM NOT WORRIED! :x

can someone tell me why she look so damn good here.... **excuse my language** but i dunno why im finding all these simple styles suit her more and bring out her charms the ever more

:)

cr: as tagged & sylvia儀 (Weibo.com

see...see...that cute expression in the last picture which always make Taec menbong... GG : really?!.....oppa.... (the scene where GG lost the kaibaibo game and Taec asked her to go outside to make a snowman)....she is just so lovable.... :-)

BiruAngel said:

sophora

said:

Miss Mei Dai. you are mei dai(pun: 'mei dai' as a slang phrase means you are 'beautiful')  "Big brother's mission on Earth is to protect little Mei Dai!"  
( @BiruAngel  , @chinlylin  and anyone who knows Chinese, if you could please kindly check my translation, that would be great.  Thank you :)  )

Seems like he is a fan of the Alien/Earth Girl drama too  :))  Hope he will protect uri Guigui and make the role a good one for her, and take out/reduce scenes that might ruffle a certain someone's feathers...wait, he's a cat...let me rephrase, ruffle someone's fur :)

Guest bluemoonlight

Annyeong! :D Long time no post...hehehe

At the end of Osaka's 2nd day concert...Taec took a water bottle & ganbeied the whole thing! :)) ...then he threw it to a fan...lucky fan?!...hahaha

Hmm..."Always Ganbei...Oppa" on his mind? ;))

Archived