(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

What the--?! lol, @angelangie. 
1505483_815107135170992_2117600396_n.jpg

First of all, "Let's singing" is incorrect grammar. It should be "Let's sing" or Let's get singing."  Unless, he meant something else here... 
Then, "Get lucky" is -- mwahahaha. I'm just shaking my head here. It's slang for "to have sex." Typically teens will tease each other like this: 
Guy 1: Whassup, dude?Guy 2: Nothin'.Guy 1: Well, maybe if you change your ugly face, you'll get lucky. 
But again, this is TY. Maybe he just literally meant to wish somebody to have good luck or good fortune. kekeke. 
What weird things to post! 

korchick said:

@

bibidep

said: Here is what OKCat posted in OKCat's twitter at 11:06am on March 3, 2014 Korea time.  Again no picture only words...Someone so happy a bout March??  Why he is so happy and excited to posted all the memories in Jeju Island for the past few day??   In the picture had Jeju beach, the market place and somewhere someone and somebody secretly went fishing, plus praise for beautiful weather hahah.    I think someone miss the taste in Jeju again because their Wedding Anniversary coming in 3 days from Korea calendar, March 6, 2014.   That day Taec and 2PM will have the concert in Japan so may be the birdwatching will have some work to do in Japan hahaha.  

3월의 첫 Working Day-!

(In the month of) March, first Working Day-!

사실 어제 날씨가 정말 따뜻해서 오늘 옷을 얇게 입고 나왔는데..춥..다..냥..

Truthfully/In fact yesterday's weather was so warm, today dressed in light clothing to go out....it's...cold..nyang

하지만 3월이 되니 뭔가 생기가 넘친다냥!!

Since/But it is now March, there's something plenty to be alive(?) about, nyang!

주인님들 3월 화이팅이다냥! 냐냥!

Masters/Owners, the month of March, Fighting - nyang! Nah-nyang!

Dispatch?!! mwahahaha. Weren't we just talking about Dispatch yesterday? 
But...but...but...
where's the scoop that I was looking for? 
The one about the couple shirt with stars that he wore to the Airport. Or the "compromising" situations and incriminating pictures with Guigui?  Why are we getting pictures of him with who-the-heck is that guy? 
OMG!!! Is he in a relationship  relationshi.t  with a guy?!!! Omona!! Otoke?! Andwae, Oppa!!!  kekekeke. Typical clueless, hyperventilating fangirl's overreactions.
ref. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27082727/#Comment_27082727 
angelangie said: Dispatch posted a pictures of Taec as the below with some Korean Captions
@korchick @minwooluv78 your wonderful service required hehehehe
cr: as tagged

Guest sophora

packmule3

said:

Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! 
WaaaaaaaaH! They're a couple. 
And his jacket is unbuttoned so we can see the stars. 
Ohhh. This is killin' me, girls. My feels! 
Call Dispatch! We've got a scoop for them. 

(see how typical shippers behave? Kekeke.)

Edited to add this photo:

sophora said:

packmule3

said:

Are there stars on his shirt?!!! Is Guigui dressing him up now? OMG!!! It's a couple shirt! 

sophora said:

packmule3

said:

@Packmule3 posted:

<--click to 
Polina Semionova is one of my favorite dancers, because she does simple QUIET moves that speak volumes of inner emotions.  Her legs and arms are one of the most expressive I’ve seen in a prima ballerina, and I never get tired of her jetés, fouettés and arabesques. 
****************************************************************************************************
I wholeheartedly agree with you! :) She has the most effortlessly high jumps... so beautiful :x I am not very knowledgeable.. just was a "fan" of it in high school (my friends thought I was weird) even saved money for "nose bleed" seats just to see a live performance on a Saturday... memories ;;) Now, I have my daughter in ballet... I promise I won't "push" her. I will have her watch the video you posted to see what she thinks :) 

packmule3 said: Dispatch?!! mwahahaha. Weren't we just talking about Dispatch yesterday? 
But...but...but...
where's the scoop that I was looking for? 
The one about the couple shirt with stars that he wore to the Airport. Or the "compromising" situations and incriminating pictures with Guigui?  Why are we getting pictures of him with who-the-heck is that guy? 
OMG!!! Is he in a relationship  relationshi.t  with a guy?!!! Omona!! Otoke?! Andwae, Oppa!!!  kekekeke. Typical clueless, hyperventilating fangirl's overreactions.
ref. http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27082727/#Comment_27082727 
angelangie said: Dispatch posted a pictures of Taec as the below with some Korean Captions
@korchick @minwooluv78 your wonderful service required hehehehe
cr: as tagged

Guest sophora

packmule3 said: What the--?! lol, @angelangie. 

First of all, "Let's singing" is incorrect grammar. It should be "Let's sing" or Let's get singing."  Unless, he meant something else here... 
Then, "Get lucky" is -- mwahahaha. I'm just shaking my head here. It's slang for "to have sex." Typically teens will tease each other like this: 
Guy 1: Whassup, dude?Guy 2: Nothin'.Guy 1: Well, maybe if you change your ugly face, you'll get lucky. 
But again, this is TY. Maybe he just literally meant to wish somebody to have good luck or good fortune. kekeke. 
What weird things to post! 

Archived