(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@angelangie ~ where are you? @leechalee, who pretends that she is not part of the P.A. club, has given us a shocking explanation to OkCat's meows... do you want to add your two cents angelangie before my inner fangirl goes micheseo?

whoareyou1-00104.jpg

Guest leechalee

@angelangie ~ where are you? @leechalee, who pretends that she is not part of the P.A. club, has given us a shocking explanation to OkCat's meows... do you want to add your two cents angelangie before my inner fangirl goes daebek?

@lmangla i was joking :-j come on now.... if OkCat was in heat, we wouldnt see a measly MEOW... we'd see a 'REE-REOOO' =)) =))

Guest gil_noona

I googled M.E.O.W and I found this answer:
1. acronym for, Morning Erotically Obsessed Woman (or Women)
Beneath her demure businesswoman persona was a wild child who awoke each day gripped by MEOW.2.. The feline word for Love. Also can be used in place of I love you. Commonly associated with the word RAWR. Seeing how dinosaurs are related to chickens, and chickens are birds, and cats eat birds :D Me: Meow 
You: Rawr3. Often used to interrupt awkward silences. Can be translated to "Start talking richard simmons." John: "So I'm gay..." 
Jack: "..." 
Bill: "Oh... yeah?" 
John: "Yeah..." 
Jack: "Cool..." 
Bill: "..." 
Jack: "..." 
John: "Meow." 
Jack: "Right. So who watched the game last night?"

4. the sound Spongebob's pet snail Gary makes. Gary: meow! 
Spongebob: no Gary!
5. Meow iVm2qqXMl2TvX.png is a new random chat app with text + photos and photo sharing/hosting service by Minus. There's where I stored all my photos and gifs. Anyone here has Meow or minus account? Feel free too add me: @gilnoona Kekekeke...

Guest gil_noona

TAECGUI COMIC STRIP.. TAEC MENBOONG MOMENT: "MERMAID.. UNDER THE SEA"
ib0Ekm8GROpPTk.jpg
Edited to add: Forgot to give credit.. Aishh.. jinja..! Credit to @b8l8 for the pictures.

korchick said: Yes, @Lmangla I see a similarity ;)
Wait!!!!!! @leechalee, you are on to Something!!!!Just like 2PM's song "A.D.I.T.O.Y."==all day I think of you---> "M.E.O.W." = My Emma, it's Only Wu(*you*) Alright! I may just be seeing things!!! BUT I suspected that "M.E.O.W.♡" stood for 'SOMETHING "--> Just What??... I don't know :-??TaecYeon.. we know you know we know something IS 'up'!!!!

@minwooluv78 said: @BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 27 at 1.49pm (KST 2.49pm)Caption 정말..미세먼지..괴롭다냥! 주인님들 건강관리 잘하시라능!Really/Truthfully.. fine dust..miserable/painful nyang! Owners/masters make sure to take good care of your health!
OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 27 at 1.52pm (KST 2.52pm)Caption PLEASE STAY HERE. NOT OUTSIDE.  

@BiruAngel said: OkCat Twitter on Thu, Feb 27 at 11.31am (KST 12.31pm)Caption :  후후후 지켜보고 있다냥! 맛점하시라냥 주인님들♡HuHuHu watching you nyang! Have a good lunch, owners/masters

OkCat Facebook on Thu, Feb 27 at 11.32am (KST 12.32pm)Caption OKCAT IS WATCHING YOU!!! MEOW!!!! 

@Lmangla asked:is there some korean expression that would fit these letters @korchick

I have been 'wrecking' my brain... thinking about it #-O
So far we have @leechalee, @bluemoonrising and @lok2ming, who have suggested; 

• "M.E.O.W." = MEmma, it's Only Wu(*you*) 
  • Miss/Ms Emma, Ok Taecyeon's Wife 
  • "My Emma, Only Wife" 
Nice suggestions, don't you think?

@Lmangla asked:is there some korean expression that would fit these letters @korchick

I have been 'wrecking' my brain... thinking about it #-O
So far we have @leechalee, @bluemoonrising and @lok2ming, who have suggested; 
  • "M.E.O.W." = MEmma, it's Only Wu(*you*) 
  • Miss/Ms Emma, Ok Taecyeon's Wife 
  • "My Emma, Only Wife" 
Nice suggestions, don't you think?

@chinlylin,
How about one of these?  She can borrow a boy shirt or a T-shirt from her hubby. 
365a164b5a5f062963ec084da1e9f6f6.jpg372399ad312ef5d439c5cf2befffc12d.jpg

credit: wish and fashionfreax
I'm going as her Aunt to chaperone her, so I'm dressing up in a Non-Threatening-But-Don't-Push-Your-Luck kind of outfit. See that duffel bag? I've a lady chainsaw in there, in case I've to dispose a body of an anti-fan. 
61a60f43e0f8d0c8e6dc4607ca83c1fc.jpg
credit: habituallychic

packmule3

said:

@chinlylin,

How about one of these?  She can borrow a boy shirt or a T-shirt from her hubby. 

credit: wish and fashionfreax

I'm going as her Aunt to chaperone her, so I'm dressing up in a Non-Threatening-But-Don't-Push-Your-Luck kind of outfit.

See that duffel bag? I've a lady chainsaw in there, in case I've to dispose a body of an anti-fan. 
credit: habituallychic

Archived