(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

cannakat said: quickly searched her fb...does someone have a better account of her facebook posts?

May 2013 for Ep14
吳映潔★鬼鬼: 會有五萬讚嗎?讚*50000 lol

Dec 2013 for 1million followers
一 百萬想用文字跟你們說謝謝…我想一百萬得來不易,每個人都來自不同的地方…你們會喜歡我討厭我都是對我的一種力量,我一直想證明能為做些讓你們開心的事, 努力拍戲努力向著心走!我是一個很容易被別的事物影響的人…但不喜歡說出來,都放在心裡!你們總是體諒著我關心的我!請你們繼續這樣對我,隨時感受你們的 愛這一百萬其實你們送我最好的禮物…Thank you everyone n Love u all…

Feb 2014
https://www.facebook.com/GUIGUI811/photos/pb.299470720037.-2207520000.1392610863./10153822005210038
吳映潔★鬼鬼:Happy time w/ my baby girls️ good nite...

Feb 2014 on her vacation
吳映潔★鬼鬼
: 有人答對了...去了Phuket n phi phi

Guest cannakat

Lmangla said: cannakat said: quickly searched her fb...does someone have a better account of her facebook posts?

May 2013 for Ep14

一 百萬想用文字跟你們說謝謝…我想一百萬得來不易,每個人都來自不同的地方…你們會喜歡我討厭我都是對我的一種力量,我一直想證明能為做些讓你們開心的事, 努力拍戲努力向著心走!我是一個很容易被別的事物影響的人…但不喜歡說出來,都放在心裡!你們總是體諒著我關心的我!請你們繼續這樣對我,隨時感受你們的 愛這一百萬其實你們送我最好的禮物…Thank you everyone n Love u all…

Feb 2014
https://www.facebook.com/GUIGUI811/photos/pb.299470720037.-2207520000.1392610863./10153822005210038

Feb 2014 on her vacation
吳映潔★鬼鬼

l-baby-elephant-in-thought.jpg
does anyone else think that it is rather quiet on their social media? OkCat keeps mumbling about dinner, morning and what's up. she did a small collage of herself vising some non-touristy places in Seoul with dad.

to GuiGui's agent: am confused. if nothing is going on, why is it SO QUIET? am trying really hard to believe you and not give in to delu mode.....

angelangie said: cannakat said: quickly searched her fb...does someone have a better account of her facebook posts?

May 2013 for Ep14

Feb 2014

Feb 2014 on her vacation
吳映潔★鬼鬼

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.03pmCaption :  全世界都中了星星毒...18集快點來。   Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by 'You Who Came from the Stars'  .... episode 18, come quickly.
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 1.56pmCaption :  全世界都中了你的毒...連我也  ee8487.png Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by you ... including me ee8487.png 
GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.00pmCaption :  我沒買 [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]  Translation :   I didn't buy  [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]    she's referring to the socks, I think.
1904085_10153877260585038_79040057_n.jpgEdited to add :  When GG said 'poisoned', its interpretation in English is 'put under a spell' .  :D 

angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^

bibidep said: OKCat posted this in his Facebook and Twitter about 3 hours ago at 8:24am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time.  All the title caption in English.

OKCAT MORNING-! MEOW-!

Credit to OKCat twitter

This one posted in OKCat twitter at 9:26am on Feb. 17, 2014 Korea time.   OKCat aka Taec circle the date Feb. 18 in the calendar, that date must be important date for him I guess.  May be his dad or his mom birthday or somebody's dad birthday hahaha.   @Korchick or @Minwooluv78 please translate for us, thank you.

주인님들, 주말은 잘 보내셨냐옹? 월요일은 늘 상쾌하다냥! 내일 옥캣이 친구생일인데 생일선물 추천부탁드린다냥~!

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.03pm
Caption :  全世界都中了星星毒...18集快點來。   
Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by 'You Who Came from the Stars'  .... episode 18, come quickly.

GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 1.56pm
Caption :  全世界都中了你的毒...連我也  ee8487.png 
Translation :  The whole world is 'poisoned' by you ... including me ee8487.png 

GuiGui Weibo on Mon, Feb 17 at 2.00pm
Caption :  我沒買 [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]  
Translation :   I didn't buy  [嘻嘻][嘻嘻][嘻嘻]    she's referring to the socks, I think.

style="line-height: 1.7em;">

hahahaha......GG didn't dare to buy..afraid hubby might get angry....'you angry?' (GG's tone)... :))

angelangie said: tamah said: angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^

korchick said: korchick said: @bibidep as promised, Ep.15's Similarities with TaecGui (@TrinhT and ANYONE else who watches "My Love From Another Star" or "Man From A Star" or "You Who Came From The Stars" --- please contribute :) ...more the merrier ==Happy!) Now, @tamah you are also watching it & added your comments :) 
@BiruAngel posted:Facebook on Fri, Feb 7 at 8.37pm15集 不 得不說韓劇真的有魔力。  
Translation:  Episode 15 have to say, Korean dramas really have magical powers.  
From GuiGui's Facebook Edited on 10Feb
In Episode 15, Cheon SongYi who has similarities like GuiGui, sees her daddy after 12plus years when she wakes up from surgery. (She almost died after falling from a high-wire stunt) She tells her dad this.... (I tried to summarize it as best I can) 
Your daughter needs to get back on her feet and do a "come back" This way, even if we can't be together, my daddy can see me daily on TV, cinema, & in the papers. I've been given time to think and realized... one can have a life span of maybe 100years max?...on average, most do not live that long. So, how much of it will I spend doing what I want to do?? ....like, the times I am enjoying what I love to eat... having wonderful conversations with the ones I love, or the moments when I can empty out my soul & speak from my heart? Or, like this (she is holding her dad's hand)... moments when I can hold my daddy's hand. Unlike others, we've lost much time to be together... we need to make up for them... I want to hold my daddy's hand for a long time to come. Therefore, I'm gonna do what I enjoy, like, acting, for a long time, b/c I love it! Yes, I'll count the calories, But will enjoy my food by going around the world in search of delicious dishes! When I fell from that high-wired, I died in essence...so,This time, I am going to spend my 2nd chance, the rest of my life given to me Wisely. 
I found it funny this connection to Food...She likes to Eat :)She really loves her daddy and she also works so hard/diligently... ( @BiruAngel @AngelAngie == talk about high wire acts! GuiGui loves them & SongYi almost died doing high-wire acts)I think she (GuiGui) strives to live her life to the fullest :D

packmule3 said: @tamah,
Just a brief note: Kate DiCamillo is a popular children's author. I bought her books for my children although I never read them. :) 
This is all I know ---Her first book, Because of Winn-Dixie, is regularly on the assigned summer reading list. It's a realistic fiction about a dog and a child coping with abandonment issues.  Her second book, Tales of Despereaux, catapulted her to fame. The hero is a mouse on a rescue mission for a princess. The book was made into a movie.  Her third book is Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is about a ceramic rabbit who goes through several owners until he's finally found again, all broken up, by his original owner, now a grown-up. 

GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 4.41pm
Caption :  一個人的健身房之我想練習劈腿。   
Translation :  Alone in the gym room, I want to practise doing splits.  

oooo......beautiful GG. Look at her locks...beautiful hair...I love it. Poor GG,...hubby now busy filming at....where is that place again?..Busan or CheongJu?... :-)

korchick said: @tamah said:I believe if a child of mix ancestry (Taiwanese and Korean) it would fall in the category of East Asian. For example your children(korchick's) would be Eurasian. Just for the fun of a naming a sub-category to be more Asian-Pacific, how about 'Taikorese'.

Very specific :) "Taikorese" ;)I wonder if it will catch on.... like Eurasian, has??? There can be many international categories or "sub-category", because there are Many countries in the Asian-Pacific region!! #:-S 

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 4.41pmCaption :  一個人的健身房之我想練習劈腿。   Translation :  Alone in the gym room, I want to practise doing splits.  

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: GuiGui Facebook on Mon, Feb 17 at 4.41pmCaption :  一個人的健身房之我想練習劈腿。   Translation :  Alone in the gym room, I want to practise doing splits.  

@tamah,

Just a brief note: Kate DiCamillo is a popular children's author. I bought her books for my children although I never read them. :) 

This is all I know ---
Her first book, Because of Winn-Dixie, is regularly on the assigned summer reading list. It's a realistic fiction about a dog and a child coping with abandonment issues.  Her second book, Tales of Despereaux, catapulted her to fame. The hero is a mouse on a rescue mission for a princess. The book was made into a movie.  Her third book is Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is about a ceramic rabbit who goes through several owners until he's finally found again, all broken up, by his original owner, now a grown-up. 

Realistic fiction? Interesting term. Prolly what we can call shippers :)

Archived