(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

korchick

said:

@arwenique posted:OKCAT posted this at 10:02 pm Korea time on 24 Jan불금에 치킨이 먹고싶다냥! HOW ABOUT U? MEOW! #불금에는_치킨이다냥

tr: I want to eat TGIF chicken nyang! HOW ABOUT YOU? MEOW! #TGIF_Chicken

We talked about불금 before, literally translates to fire Fri(day)= slang for english version of "thank goodness/GOD it's Friday" =TGIF.Wow! :) TGIF sure got us excited :D I first thought of the restaurant too!...lol 
OkCat/TY...you are not funny! (hands on hips stance & giving him the look)How are you gonna put a little 'something' for GG to find, when she has to dig through All the pieces??Wait, "it' could be on a drumstick or drumlette pieces of chicken...it has to be handed to GG, so she doesn't bite into it, chipping her pretty teeth... okay?... ok :DUnless you had ckn. sandwich in mind... then it comes in a box or some wrapping so you can still use a toothpick & "it" can be seen :) If ckn comes in a dish, gotta find garnish that can hold that 'something' in view sitting right on top :) I think I've given You enough hints!... :DHope you will use one, IF chicken is used :) 
PS. I don't remember if I welcomed you, @arwenique?...If I didn't, WELCOME:) If I did...sorry, mihanae (didn't get much sleep= 'stupid')

b8l8 said: chinlylin said:

angelangie

said:

chinlylin

said:

bibidep

said:

korchick

said:

@bibidep said: OKCat posted in his twitter about 1:18pm on Jan. 24, 2014 Korea time 냐냐냐냐냐냐냐냥! 불금 NOW! 금요일이다냥! 주인님들 함께 놀자냥! 냐냥 냐냥! Party Yeah-!Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-yang! (TGIF)/Friday NOW on!! It's Friday, yang! Let's go play/enjoy ourselves with owners, yang! Na yang, na yang! Party Yeah-! 
There you go @bibidep :) Sounds like OkCat is loudly voicing happiness/contentment... no longer just purring :D

Guest bibidep

I collect and put all the pieces of the puzzle together, they come out very good so far.   In August, 2013 the song I love you that Taec chose to posted in his twitter had the lyrics below:

Baby I'm in love with you
You stay in my mind, your waist line
I hope we come a bit closer, like needle and thread

I'm the needle and you're the thread
I'm a bit sharp but how do we come together
But if you come to me
I'll stop saying useless things

On another interview he said:   he had a blind date and the girl lived aboard, they grew apart because she misunderstood him, she didn't know him well that he was a celebrity in Korea.

On December 2013 he sang the I Love You song that both him and GuiGui recorded the song in the GWGM episode 12.

On his Birthday Dec. 27, 2013 GuiGui posted in her facebook  Happy Birthday Oppa with a picture of him in GWGM.

On late night Dec. 31, 2013 in US and early morning Jan. 1, 2014 GuiGui posted Happy New Year, this year we have to love each other more.

On Jan. 1, 2014 Taec posted on his twitter
Since we got closer and happier
I will show double charm...I will act like a fool (Idiot) but cool. 

Some how in the middle they grew apart but now they understand each other better and get closer, happier and Taec did what he said in the New Year messages.  He shows a little more like Mr. Obvious of @Packmule3 Unnie, if the interniew for the Japanese come out true with that we saw lately about breakfast then he really changed to show his love for someone we may know hahaha.   I hope what I'm thinking is not too much of delulu.

packmule3 said:

korchick

said:

@arwenique posted:OKCAT posted this at 10:02 pm Korea time on 24 Jan불금에 치킨이 먹고싶다냥! HOW ABOUT U? MEOW! #불금에는_치킨이다냥

tr: I want to eat chicken on fire/TGIF Friday, nyang! HOW ABOUT YOU? MEOW! #On fire/TGIF Friday, eat chicken, nyang

We talked about불금 before, literally translates to fire Fri(day)= slang for english version of "thank goodness/GOD it's Friday" =TGIF.Wow! :) TGIF sure got us excited :D I first thought of the restaurant too!...lol 
OkCat/TY...you are not funny! (hands on hips stance & giving him the look)How are you gonna put a little 'something' for GG to find, when she has to dig through All the pieces??Wait, "it' could be on a drumstick or drumlette pieces of chicken...it has to be handed to GG, so she doesn't bite into it, chipping her pretty teeth... okay?... ok :DUnless you had ckn. sandwich in mind... then it comes in a box or some wrapping so you can still use a toothpick & "it" can be seen :) If ckn comes in a dish, gotta find garnish that can hold that 'something' in view sitting right on top :) I think I've given You enough hints!... :DHope you will use one, IF chicken is used :) 

Are you still here, @korchick? Are you bored? How good are you at writing stories?02babf05-7027-4e9c-88c0-489921d4353c_zps
credit: valmers for the original

Here. I made this for you. If you're bored, would you like to put a caption or create a dialogue for our couple here? @leechalee, you too, can make one, if you want. Or anybody else who wants to do one.  kekeke. 

FYI for the people who don't know who these are. His name is Waldo and he's always getting lost in a crowd. And her name is Carmen San Diego, a very brilliant detective until she turned into a double agent and international thief. :)  They're both elusive people to catch that's why fans think they're a match made in heaven. The only problem fans foresee in their future together is when they have children of their own, their children would probably be invisible. lol. 

@Packmule3 asked:Are you still here, @korchick? Are you bored? How good are you at writing stories? 
I never would've put Waldo and Carmen San Diego together as a couple (hmmm...) But as you explained the elusive quality of these 2, it makes Sense :) Hahaha, the invisible children...lol... :) :) Talk about 'Hide & SEEK'... it Will be a Challenge :) 
Yes, I am here. Just out doing "mommy-taxi" duties. ME bored??...Nah---lately daydreaming about TG & not doing my work (home & profession) :D Writing stories? Haven't since teen & early 20's --- will attempt, feel intrigued, & inspired :)  
Will start on Captions first, then work up to a short snap-shot of a tale. (Please don't anticipate anything too worth while :-| Will post when I got something workable) 

#CommentSpam

OMG i TOTALLY LOVE THIS PICTURES!!!!! :D seee seee.....tell me what you girls seeing or that u girls are seeing what im seeing.....lets puts on our michesso HAT!!! :D 

newpd_zps47212dfe.jpg

ah.....finally....finally...after so many PS-ed photos, for this background, uri couple did took photo together side by side with wifey's hand on hubby's arm (eyes only on uri couple, the rest you can treat them as 'non-exist'......hahahahaha.... :)) ).....

Last 2PM/Taec spam post from me before I turn off the lights...

cr: JYP

2PM are releasing their own commemorative stamps! :D :x

Not sure if anyone else here would be interested besides me again...maybe @bouquet78 @minwooluv78 :-/

Pre-order: Wednesday, 1/29 @ 2PM... ;)) on the Interpark site
Offline: Monday, 2/10 @ 2PM at Myeongdong, Seoul Central Post Office

@bluemoonlight,....thanks for informing.....am I considered a hottest?.....but these stamps look 'ok'....might consider... :-)

Guest runnyeggs

thanks packmule3, korchick, biruangel and all captain obvious who enlightened me this blur lady in the forum! appreciate that!

I think pd eric is doing all these because s1 dvd is coming out in taiwan soon in feb or early march. gwgm is doing all sorts of promotion again....tskkkk. I want to see if he would mention gg again after he is completely done with s1.

nonetheless the pics are awesome! missing our TG everyday:)

Archived