(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: mikoshine said: packmule3 said: Shermaine Leong Yi Fang said: mikoshine said: i think i should grill some more meat... more people are arriving... hahahaha 
i almost forgot to bring out the side dishes... hahahaha... eat to your heart's content guys... there's more in this trunk that i somehow was able to turn into a cooler so that the meat won't go bad... :))
trunk-cooler_zps23797ac8.jpg

Are you flying over to  the party  be careful  you get charge for excess  weight for this trunk. HA HA...  But if really overcharge we will help you to pay some of it the food look  good anyway not to worry.....  

Guest Midge Razak

Hello guy and dolls..i can see the party is warming up nicely..i have here my pot of rice but both my hands full cant upload pic (am using phone and dont know how..heee)

My fav part...eps 1 to 15..how can i choose?

Guest Midge Razak

Hello guy and dolls..i can see the party is warming up nicely..i have here my pot of rice but both my hands full cant upload pic (am using phone and dont know how..heee)

My fav part...eps 1 to 15..how can i choose?

Eh double post?

129alphabet said:

Hahaha...so fickle! Okay, no crying at the party allowed...so I'll let you choose, Junsu-oppa or Junho-oppa (wait, are you older than Junho)?  Choose wisely...hehehe

Crying because the tent was so heavy and I got so dizzy with my very very fast flight! and coming here knowing junho is not coming... just kidding!!! Because there is absolutely No crying at parties (but sometimes I cry when I'm drunk...even if i'm not sad!!! i'm crazzzy)

Junsu is oppa to me but Junho is not... Aigoo... So hard to choose~~~~~~~~~~~~ btw, u know what's the same about the two of them that I really love?? (Especially when in pervy mode??? hahah) aishhh hiw to choose... Hmmm i'll stick to my first choice JUNHO!!! ❤

I need to do this first =)) =))  You're cracking me up @129alphabet especially at this part,"Because there is absolutely No crying at parties (but sometimes I cry when I'm drunk...even if i'm not sad!!! i'm crazzzy)"

LOL...of course I know...they have some very nice ASSets! ;;)

Sneak preview for you & everyone at the party :D

Omo sexy guy in yer spoiler (saving it of course) but I was expecting something else with your mention of ASSET... I thought maybe i'd see a junho gif performing ADTOY.. or junsu gif of HEAVEN mv when he saved song jihyo from the car (hahaha! Very specific asset exposure moments :-D)

Btw, maybe I should stay away from too much alcohol eh? I might get drunk..=))

@angelangie neh, unnie ;) I'll go inside the house too.. i prepared IDs to show to the security over at 2nd floor.. ㅋㅋㅋ will stay at the tent only when we're about to play already hahahah Anyway, when are the boys coming? (KHJ, special guests, etc) =))

A shout out to the Michoso Family!! You guys are great and full of positive vibes!! I'm new here obviously... I had stumbled on this thread not too long ago while googling on TaecGui one day, and couldn't keep away since~ Lemme see, may I volunteer to bring the Fermented Black Vinegar Fruit Drink?? :D I've actually went to a Korean market and bought it to try it out after watching Ep8, and hv been forcing my friend to Ganbei w/me since (honestly, I kinda like it... Hahaha) Hopefully no one is bringing that yet... I do hv one more question tho... I've never watched full season of WGM until TaecGui, is it an usual thing that the couple return the rings at the end, like Hongki & Mina did? If that's the case, I juz wonder how come we never had trace of that from TaecGui... (Sorry if someone has already question this before... I tried my best to catch up abt 700+ pages...) Thanks and see u guys at the party!!!

Guest mimitski12

@packmule3, you're good! 
where did you have the snail dish? they're indeed very good.  in tagalog its called (ginataang kuhol). i will cook the pansit (rice noodles) meatless with lots of shrimp and veggies.  

walang anuman (you're welcome)!

so I took a nice long nap under the tree waiting for folks to arrive and find that.... my soju bottle that I was drinking is empty!! who was it?... but it is okay because there is still more in the fridge!! ..
@minwooluv78 -- where are the soju cocktails? @bluemoonlight also wanted some.  I want a nice cold yakult soju...

@charliew -- I see that you are back from the airport, please tell me that you only brought one suitcase of durian..

@mikoshine -- I think you have grilled enough for now darling.. now sit and lets hear your story -- what drew you to this show and TaecGui? are there any absolute favourite moments from the show? which are the media interactions that make you go "hmmm, what is up with these two..." ...

Hmm.. before @129alphabet starts crying, I better ask these questions to her as well.. @129alphabet, any funny stories about how your family reacted -- I know you and your sister have differing views on the show.. any others hiding in the tent with you come out and share your stories as well..

@cchris5 -- how did JYP become famous? I am not sure if it is the soju but doesnt he look like he is related to the pianist guy in master's sun? or is it the ghost scholar in episode 10? ignore me, soju talking...

ooooh, should we get a bonfire going? @angelangie and others in the theatre room, come out and chat...  what drew you to this show and TaecGui? do you have any funny stories to share? I want to hear them....

Guest Jenny Johnson

cchris5 said:

I read online that this song from 2am "Can't let you go even if I die" is Taec's favorite song. That's why Seulong, Go and KwangHee sang this during the photoshoot when they visited TY and GG. I posted only the audio as it has eng subs.

so much daebek music that everyone has posted! I am happily dancing in sandals that @amylove brought; I called out dibs on the pink one... @yokalana -- the silver shoes are for inside the house right?
@imofan -- what kind of rice were you thinking of bringing? I could post a pic if you tell me what kinds..

@packmule3 -- I see that you are bringing along others with you! awesome.. so a question to you and other we got global married veteran viewers.. why do you like TaecGui? you have watched other couples before but what makes these two special?

Guest cchris5

@Lmangla Eh, I don't know how JYP (Park Jin Young) became famous. All I know is that he is the founder or head of JYPE which is home to 2pm, 2am, Wondergirls, Miss A .....He is also a truly gifted composer and singer, wrote most of the songs for his groups. Eh, he is forty this year...anyone interested?? @Lmangla go easy on the soju....how are you going to last the whole party, huh? hahaha....no ganbei.....

Guest bluemoonlight

129alphabet said: Omo sexy guy in yer spoiler (saving it of course) but I was expecting something else with your mention of ASSET... I thought maybe i'd see a junho gif performing ADTOY.. or junsu gif of HEAVEN mv when he saved song jihyo from the car (hahaha! Very specific asset exposure moments :-D)

Btw, maybe I should stay away from too much alcohol eh? I might get drunk..=))

angelangie neh, unnie ;) I'll go inside the house too.. i prepared IDs to show to the security over at 2nd floor.. ㅋㅋㅋ will stay at the tent only when we're about to play already hahahah Anyway, when are the boys coming? (KHJ, special guests, etc) =))

Lmangla

said:

@mikoshine -- I think you have grilled enough for now darling.. now sit and lets hear your story -- what drew you to this show and TaecGui? are there any absolute favourite moments from the show? which are the media interactions that make you go "hmmm, what is up with these two..." ...

Archived