(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

drft said: @Lmangla lol whoa whoa hold on I'm tooottally down for some samgyupsal!!! Did I ever tell you guys I visited Korea twice? once in 2010 with my cousin and my friend during a 10 week backpacking trip. made some friends there and visited again in 2012 of January. Although I am from Canada, I found it pretty cold at that time! I had samgyupsal as much as I could. Have any of you girls been there yet? It's such a fun city.

My mom's from Thailand, and we used to have a Thai restaurant many years ago where I learnt to become a cook. So I can make some Thai food for you all? Best curry prawns in the city said a newspaper review ;) lol
@minwooluv78 what's the recipe of that watermelon cocktail?? that looks pretty impressive

Guest charliew

I like how Guigui gave Taec a look when Wooyong show her the right dance of 10 out of 10. Her eyes saying .. Oppaaaa... its just a split second from 8:30 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10yhcy_taecyeon-130616-wgm-ge-ep-11-%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-korea-full-ver_shortfilmsnlo6.png

Guest sshevolkth

leechalee said:

Annyeonghaseyo chingus! Was silently lurking, just enjoying the posts these past 10 pages or so... well enjoying all the post except about Taecs interviews.. though ive personally come to the conclusion that Taec hardly mentions GWGM for 2 reasons. 1) to somewhat protect her not from his hottest fans *real fans dont hate and support their idols in everything they do) but rather his "sasaeng" fans you know like that one that sent him that disturbing letter written with her..... *cringe + gag*..... those kinda fans can be dangerous, seriously like trying to poison idols etc **though at the same time I think Guigui being in this industry for as long as she has been and secretly dating in the past, she knows how to handle these kinda fans** and 2)Taec doesnt or hardly ever talks about GWGM because maybe it was real for him. He did say I the beginning it was similar to match making..and I like to believe that he wore the ring from his parents on the same finger as his wedding ring because they both meant that much to him, they were equally important to him.. a ring from his parents together with the ring that connects him in a symbolic way to Guigui as his wife... knowing that they, through the course of filming GWGM, probably did connect on a deeper emotional, spiritual level too maybe even on a physical level.. ?? *wait wait.. im starting to turn micheoso... * I think maybe Taec holds GWGM as a cherished memory and probably reminisces about it often.. and who knows maybe they reminisce together during their texts/calls/skype sessions because yes I do think they're still in touch.. even if its only as friends... which im not too bummed about either because from friendship can sprout the most amazing relationships ** but i really do wish it is more than friendship lol** anyway this was supposed to be a quick post to ask a favour but its turned into a novel- mianhe mianhe lol

@chu3x @sshevolkth @129alphabet and all the other authornims... please update your fanfics pllleeeaaassee.. my Taecgui tank is running on low... look at what I wrote up there... ahhhhh im being.... rational!?!! Losing my craziness I need a fix please

Welcome to the newbies too! And the rest * you know who you are* who keep this forum alive... unnies/donsaengs. . Yous are awesome! Dont stop, dont stop.. "look at me..... fighting!!" ^^

you will have to wait for @sshevolkth unnie as she is currently travelling lols :)

Hi there! Yup, @angelangie is right. I have been traveling so I have unfortunately been unable to update. I thought I was able to finish the fan fic by now, especially with work starting...but I have had minimal sleep. I guess I was being too ambitious. Sorry all! I'm almost done with the most latest chapter though. Will get it out as soon as I can. Fighting!

Guest yokalana

charliew said:

Husband tweeted about an hour ago.. The pic is kind similar to the wife ;) *as always

Hottests all around the world!! Thank you for being with us!! Until we meet again, here my self picture~♥♥

Poor Taec...he looks so tired. Look at his dark circles!! He needs some loving from his wife. Maybe Guigui's fb post was a message for Taec to get some rest.

:x

I think they're both have small mole on their left cheeks, aren't they? Have you guys notice?

charliew said: I like how Guigui gave Taec a look when Wooyong show her the right dance of 10 out of 10. Her eyes saying .. Oppaaaa... its just a split second from 8:30 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10yhcy_taecyeon-130616-wgm-ge-ep-11-%ED%83%9D%EC%97%B0-korea-full-ver_shortfilmsnlo6.png

sshevolkth said: Hi there! Yup, @angelangie is right. I have been traveling so I have unfortunately been unable to update. I thought I was able to finish the fan fic by now, especially with work starting...but I have had minimal sleep. I guess I was being too ambitious. Sorry all! I'm almost done with the most latest chapter though. Will get it out as soon as I can. Fighting!

yokalana said:

minwooluv78

wrote:

»

charliew said:

Husband tweeted about an hour ago.. The pic is kind similar to the wife

;)

*as always

Hottests all around the world!! Thank you for being with us!! Until we meet again, here my self picture~♥♥

Poor Taec...he looks so tired. Look at his dark circles!! He needs some loving from his wife. Maybe Guigui's fb post was a message for Taec to get some rest.

:x

Guest Jenny Johnson

TaecGuilover said:

This is from Jun K's instagram and somebody posted in youtube :)

http://youtu.be/RR_i4_mlIUI

LOL already in youtube hahaha.. so fast..  did u notice the way he said saranghae is the same when he said it to GG in Everland.. :)

Omo~ is the exact same way on how he said it to guigui in ever land! I always have this doubt he was saying it or asking...So it this case on the moment not like other people had speculate! he's not asking guigui really? Saranghae?

It's Taec asking really? Replying guigui with Saranghae! :\"> :x

Guest charliew

JenJ said:

charliew

wrote:

»

TaecGuilover said:

This is from Jun K's instagram and somebody posted in youtube

:)
0.jpg

/>

LOL already in youtube hahaha.. so fast..  did u notice the way he said saranghae is the same when he said it to GG in Everland..

angelangie said: minwooluv78 said: drft said: @Lmangla lol whoa whoa hold on I'm tooottally down for some samgyupsal!!! Did I ever tell you guys I visited Korea twice? once in 2010 with my cousin and my friend during a 10 week backpacking trip. made some friends there and visited again in 2012 of January. Although I am from Canada, I found it pretty cold at that time! I had samgyupsal as much as I could. Have any of you girls been there yet? It's such a fun city.

My mom's from Thailand, and we used to have a Thai restaurant many years ago where I learnt to become a cook. So I can make some Thai food for you all? Best curry prawns in the city said a newspaper review ;) lol
@minwooluv78 what's the recipe of that watermelon cocktail?? that looks pretty impressive

How is the michoso family doing? It's been quite a while since I've post something up! Even though i couldn't post anything up, I've been lurking silently by liking the comments on here lol. Oh how much I miss you michoso family. College has been a pain in the butt for me -.- lol. But now that I'm back, I'll definitely update things(;

leechalee said: Did somebody say beach party?! I can bring the oysters then.. the Bluff oysters we have here are big!.. though unnies.. (I call everybody unnie mianhe lol) abalones and oysters are aphrodisiacs. .. are we sure @drft @bulletcargo, KHJ and the other males will be safe from the single girls?? hahahaoh and my husband has a clean empty keg here if yous need it for the soju ^^

angelangie said: minwooluv78 said: drft said: @Lmangla lol whoa whoa hold on I'm tooottally down for some samgyupsal!!! Did I ever tell you guys I visited Korea twice? once in 2010 with my cousin and my friend during a 10 week backpacking trip. made some friends there and visited again in 2012 of January. Although I am from Canada, I found it pretty cold at that time! I had samgyupsal as much as I could. Have any of you girls been there yet? It's such a fun city.

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: JenJ said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

Ok GIrls.....i managed to upload the vid....faster go watch it before it got taken out k.....

enjoy

:D

This is the making VID for TaecGui duet 'I Love You'

0.jpg

faster

AND PLS DO NOT SHARE THE VID OUT SO NO ONE TAKE NOTE OF IT K!!!!

Archived