(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest yokalana

BiruAngel said: I stumbled upon these fancam photos by mistake .... they were taken by fans at the Snow mountain & Guri market.  :x
1233609_1376465899252350_1571823464_n.jp

cr: someone facebook  (sorry i couldn't find the source again for the life of me)....

ss501lover00 said: MICHOSO FAMBAM:
I am deeply sorry for not having the time to post here...HOWEVER; I am still updated because I lurk here silently. ahhaha
TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY that I will be taking my entrance test in a University so please give me the TaecGui power to pass my test!I will definitely update my fanfic and comment on all the posts here! 
I MISSED COMMENTING HERE! okay! back to sleep as I will be waking up around 3 am to refresh my memory with what I reviewed. :| 

Guest syatila

MICHOSO FAMBAM:

I am deeply sorry for not having the time to post here...HOWEVER; I am still updated because I lurk here silently. ahhaha

TOMORROW WILL BE THE DAY that I will be taking my entrance test in a University so please give me the TaecGui power to pass my test!I will definitely update my fanfic and comment on all the posts here!

I MISSED COMMENTING HERE! okay! back to sleep as I will be waking up around 3 am to refresh my memory with what I reviewed. :|

Good luck for the exam @ss501lover00

@bouquet78 

i received my OST CD package but minus poster....lols i guess it okie for me as i dunno what to do with poster either as im not one to stick poster up my wall lols

SO HAPPY :D

one questions what am i suppose to do with Hongna postcard?

I think the poster will arrive seperately. That's what usually happens with packages that have both CD and poster. I'm excited to get mine now!

=)) @packmule3 -- don't believe @angelangie but she totally bribed me with soju; hence the bigger cheesecake.. but no worries, I have restocked the fridge!!! but all this is for only the second floor ladies..but wait, we need to eat as well, so ladies, what are you bringing to the sleepover? please note you must be above 25 to enter the second floor.. all you kiddos on the first floor --- not allowed to come up upstairs... angie will give you some ribena! :P

Soju.jpg

packmule3 said:
BTW, with just one look at the rose petals in the tub of their honeymoon suite at Jejudo, I laughed. People think that rose petals add to the romantic ambiance but have YOU tried soaking in them?  I’d settle for a few drops of rose oil in water, than a bunch of rose petals because I’m OCD. I don’t like petals sticking to me and my precious bum-bum. They feel like chicken pox, itchy.  And they’re a mood killer if you happen to eat a petal and spit it out.... 

packmule3 said:
I think you’re doing a brilliant job with the timeline of Taecgui internet dialogue. I'd be interested to see what you've cobbled together. I’m glad @JenJ is helping you with the pesky translation while @b8l8 is helping with TY’s chronology. 
By the way, are we on the 6th now or 7th twitter/FB/weibo match-up?  Did you count the recent pictures of the GG’s posse? TY’s fan meeting poster with all his 5 members acting cutesy with their different hand poses VS her picture of her 5 five girls wearing matching charity shirts. The girls' hands covered their hands, instead of posing, because they’re not idols, but "low-profile" supporters. But GG couldn't match up who was who in TY's 2PM group, also, because it’s been such a long time since they last saw each other.  

Archived