(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Added you! As I was typing this comment your acceptance came back. Lol

Thanks for adding me ♥♡♥

@lamey take ur time ♡☆♡

Guest didoniji

Hello everyone.
Knowing that all us are missing uri couple like wanjeon michesso since GWGM ended about a month now. I miss them both too. :(I was on youtube a while ago, I'm not sure this is posted before or not. I have to dug in my history link to find the video link back.It's Taec's interview by the Chinese media, i guess.
But this really make me so HAPPY to share with you all shippers. Maybe i can say that this video is a bit excited rather than the GWGM posted about that so-called surprise gift last Friday.
I don't know how to post viewable-video here. I tried to play around with the coding. (Maybe our angelic @angelangie can help me out if the video won't appear here. Thanks in advance)
Just a wild guessing, I think this interview was made after their last shoot, judged by Taec's outfit.I can't recall if there is any video interview that Taec boldly talked about Guigui before. But once again I'm so excited to share with all you here. Because I'm excited *Guigui's tone*
credit to guiwangyijie@youtube

video link --> 

So here is the translation posted by the video uploader:

Hello everybody, i am 2PM Taecyeon.We have learnt Chinese before when we were a Trainee, all of our 2PM members have learnt it.

Nichkhun and i have studied on the third Grade,which is studying in a higher level in our 2PM members.Nichkhun is good at Chinese because its good pronunciation.I study on third Grade because i know lots of Chinese Word.

If there's opportunity, we hope that we can enter the Chinese Market and show the best performance to all of you.

We Will try even more harder to learn Chinese.

First of all, her charm personality makes me feel impressed.

As she shows her original look and doesn't pretend a delicate character to me, so it is more impressing.  (my favourite lines :x :\"> :x =))

Thank u for watching our show, i hope that there's an opportunity that we can go into your world again as soon as possible.

Hope that all of u can keep paying attention to WGM and 2PM.

Too sexy! Stop viewing it half way cuz im in a packed train! Haha

Okay this is my late reaction.. =)) like a babo i searched for the HD video of the one that you posted.. =)) if someone wants to re-watch it here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdpDMAlq9Vo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

luckily when i watched the video i was already at home and also alone..if ever someone saw me they would think that i've gone crazy and probably will take me to the mental hospital =)) my reactions were like: :-O omo...waaa.. OoO ohh...ottokeeee =)) =)) and gosh im not a teenager anymore but i act like one when i see these kind of vids lol

I'm an adult for water's sake #-o =)) =))

Hello everyone.

Knowing that all us are missing uri couple like wanjeon michesso since GWGM ended about a month now. I miss them both too. :(I was on youtube a while ago, I'm not sure this is posted before or not. I have to dug in my history link to find the video link back.It's Taec's interview by the Chinese media, i guess.

But this really make me so HAPPY to share with you all shippers. Maybe i can say that this video is a bit excited rather than the GWGM posted about that so-called surprise gift last Friday.

I don't know how to post viewable-video here. I tried to play around with the coding. (Maybe our angelic @angelangie can help me out if the video won't appear here. Thanks in advance)

Just a wild guessing, I think this interview was made after their last shoot, judged by Taec's outfit.I can't recall if there is any video interview that Taec boldly talked about Guigui before. But once again I'm so excited to share with all you here. Because I'm excited *Guigui's tone*

video link --> 

Hello everybody, i am 2PM Taecyeon.We have learnt Chinese before when we were a Trainee, all of our 2PM members have learnt it.Nichkhun and i have studied on the third Grade,which is studying in a higher level in our 2PM members.Nichkhun is good at Chinese because its good pronunciation.I study on third Grade because i know lots of Chinese Word.If there's opportunity, we hope that we can enter the Chinese Market and show the best performance to all of you.We Will try even more harder to learn Chinese.

First of all, her charm personality makes me feel impressed.As she shows her original look and doesn't pretend a delicate character to me, so it is more impressing.  (my favourite lines :x :\"> :x =))Thank u for watching our show, i hope that there's an opportunity that we can go into your world again as soon as possible.Hope that all of u can keep paying attention to WGM and 2PM.

If there's somewhere that I missed in that video kindly re-translate them here because i can't understand chinese subs. Sorry for my bad English.

Annyeong.

Oh my thank you for this!!! Never watched it before >. <

I noticed that when he talked about GuiGui he tends to lower his gaze more than the times that he did when he talked about Nickhun, it kinda gave the feeling that he's a bit embarassed and shy about talking about her :D so cute ♡

Guest didoniji

chu3x said:

DidoNiji

wrote:

»

Hello everyone.

I don't know how to post viewable-video here. I tried to play around with the coding. (Maybe our angelic

@angelangie

can help me out if the video won't appear here. Thanks in advance)

video link --> 

/>

Hello everybody, i am 2PM Taecyeon.We have learnt Chinese before when we were a Trainee, all of our 2PM members have learnt it.Nichkhun and i have studied on the third Grade,which is studying in a higher level in our 2PM members.Nichkhun is good at Chinese because its good pronunciation.I study on third Grade because i know lots of Chinese Word.If there's opportunity, we hope that we can enter the Chinese Market and show the best performance to all of you.We Will try even more harder to learn Chinese.

First of all, her charm personality makes me feel impressed.As she shows her original look and doesn't pretend a delicate character to me, so it is more impressing.  (my favourite lines 

:x:\"&gt;:x

=))Thank u for watching our show, i hope that there's an opportunity that we can go into your world again as soon as possible.Hope that all of u can keep paying attention to WGM and 2PM.

If there's somewhere that I missed in that video kindly re-translate them here because i can't understand chinese subs. Sorry for my bad English.

Annyeong.

chu3x said:

lamey wrote: »

pluie625 wrote: »

Too sexy! Stop viewing it half way cuz im in a packed train! Haha

Okay this is my late reaction.. like a babo i searched for the HD video of the one that you posted.. if someone wants to re-watch it here's the link

luckily when i watched the video i was already at home and also alone..if ever someone saw me they would think that i've gone crazy and probably will take me to the mental hospital my reactions were like: omo...waaa.. OoO ohh...ottokeeee and gosh im not a teenager anymore but i act like one when i see these kind of vids lol

I'm an adult for water's sake

how about this one?? 

i have a lot to share if you would like to see more  =)) =)) =)) but i'm worried about underage kids here :))

It looked like a strip dance =)) =))

Archived