(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

hai guys, nice to meet you   *gui gui mode on*
I have always been a silent reader, but Taecgui broke my silence.
yup, reading your all post, always smiling ... but development taecgui attitude lately with up and down  made ​​me got heart attack ..

I like both, I do.. the first time saw Taecyeon, I felt he was different, in good way.. suddenly I admired him but that does not mean I'm not going to criticize him.. And gui gui, I know her from gwgm. when I watched eps 1, damn she's pretty cute girl, adorable and Taec as usual handsome, manly  :x :x

from eps 1 untill 4, saw Taec very relaxed to interact with Gui gui (hold hand, hug and even carry her).. but for the next eps he's more careful interact with gui gui.. of course, I don't know what exaclty happen, but I am sure there is something happen
.. Maybe when first time saw gui gui, in Taec mind.. "oh okay, she is gonna be my wife in this show, and look like cute funny girl" that all..  And yes, sometimes I saw him treat gui gui like his little sister, but this did not last long, his changed !!!... Maybe Taec begun see gui gui as a beautiful young lady not just cute or funny... His start to panic (I guess) n tried to find a safe way to keep their distance... And that isnot easy to him and for crew gwgm too, as we know they cut so many scene of Taecgui but we can still Taec spoil and even glance to gui gui, although e few saconds, that meaningful... Yes, we can't push him, his idol now.. always be center of attention.. but please, u can getting a date with a secret... came on Taec, you man not a robot, don't be hard to u self n don't keep you heart so tight

gui gui is talented, she's sweetheart and also independent girl, we can see it in last few episodes... every one in the set gwgm like her.. but how could her husband still trying to deny her charms.. sometime I want slap your husband gui gui.. just to make him aware... but I was afraid to be kill after it

I hope Taec friend, advised him : "Taec should take more care of emma". 

Guest Zila Elina

hai guys, nice to meet you   *gui gui mode on*

I have always been a silent reader, but Taecgui broke my silence.

yup, reading your all post, always smiling ... but development taecgui attitude lately with up and down  made ​​me got heart attack ..

I like both, I do.. the first time saw Taecyeon, I felt he was different, in good way.. suddenly I admired him but that does not mean I'm not going to criticize him.. And gui gui, I know her from gwgm. when I watched eps 1, damn she's pretty cute girl, adorable and Taec as usual handsome, manly  :x :x

from eps 1 untill 4, saw Taec very relaxed to interact with Gui gui (hold hand, hug and even carry her).. but for the next eps he's more careful interact with gui gui.. of course, I don't know what exaclty happen, but I am sure there is something happen.. Maybe when Taec first saw gui gui in his mind.. "oh okay, she is gonna be my wife in this show, and look like cute funny girl" that all..  And yes, sometimes I saw him treat gui gui like his little sister, but this did not last long, his changed !!!... Maybe Taec begun see gui gui as a beautiful young lady not just cute or funny... His start to panic (I guess) n tried to find a safe way to keep their distance... And that isnot easy to him and for crew gwgm too, as we now they cut so many scene of Taecgui but we can still Taec spoil and even glance to gui gui, only although e few saconds, that meaningful... Yes, we can't push him, his idol now.. always be center of attention.. but please, u can getting a date with a secret... came on Taec, you man not a robot, don't be hard to u self n don't keep you heart so tight

gui gui is talented, she's sweetheart and also independent girl, we can see it in last few episodes... every one in the set gwgm like her.. but how could her husband still trying to deny her charms.. sometime I want slap your husband, gui gui, just to make him aware... but I was afraid to be kill after it

I hope Taec friend, advised him : "Taec should take more care of emma". 

yes I agree wif you..I wan to slap him as well coz he is so slow in a relationship rite?..haha

Guest lauramcfarlane

Jennifer Tey said: angelangie said: Jennifer Tey said: Lmangla said: ambass said: Hi fellow shippers
Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  
@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..

Jennifer Tey said: Lmangla said: ambass said: Hi fellow shippers
Just wanted to know when it was that Gui Gui' mother gave those pics with George Hu to the tabloid in Taiwan?  Was it kind of around the time of filming Ep 10?  Or I am way off.?  
@ambass -- I was wondering the same thing... she is trying hard and she is a performer but she seems a bit stressed and bit low key. perhaps, it was happening around that time and she still needs to film..

Like most of you, I was a little disappointed with the latest making film (not enough 'skinship'!!!), but at least we have ep 11 to look forward to.  :D
Whether they are together or not, let's enjoy the rest of the show and just wish the best for TaecGui. We'll eventually find out if they are really dating or just good friends. But in the mean time please do update on the latest news, gossip and pics of Taecyeon & Guigui. What happened to the Chinese FBI? Haven't heard anything from them lately. lol

Also remember when i posted about Taec's comment about his ideal type on '3 Wheels'? After he said his ideal type is a girl who's not a picky eater and enjoys eating...the MC then said Taec's ideal type would be comedian Jo Hye Ryeon. The camera turned towards the comedian, but you can hear Taec's voice say,"...Ma shi kkeh muhk neun mo seup" which refers to the way she looks when eating. maxresdefault_zpsc9384dcb.jpgTaecGui14_zps5f3c2937.pngdh8gulx_zpsa5e75a0a.jpgtumblr_mnok63ixTV1r2pju6o1_400_zpsc896ce02.gif0_zps4e0da5e5.jpg1001328_671334636214852_1060741655_n_zps49b4f27a.jpg

She's just too cute! How can he not fall in love with her. kekeke

Pics/gif credits to whoever posted these online. ^^ thanks!

minwooluv78 said:Also remember when i posted about Taec's comment about his ideal type on '3 Wheels'? After he said his ideal type is a girl who's not a picky eater and enjoys eating...the MC then said Taec's ideal type would be comedian Jo Hye Ryeon. The camera turned towards the comedian, but you can hear Taec's voice say,"...Ma shi kkeh muhk neun mo seup" which refers to the way she looks when eating.
<!--url{1}--><!--url{2}-->url]

Guest bladerunner

Lmangla

said:

Jennifer Tey

said:

Lmangla

said:

ambass

said:

Hi fellow shippers

[color=#993300]

Guest bibidep

Kate Yeh said: Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy. :P    If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah.

Guest lauramcfarlane

bibidep said: Kate Yeh said: Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy. :P    If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah.

Guest bladerunner

[size=2]

bibidep

said:[/size] [size=2]

Kate Yeh

said:[/size] [size=2]Do you know when did Taec write this song (I Love You, U Love Me)??   I really want to know because my people believe every song that the song's writer write, it always has the meanning of some thing related to his life.  If Taec wrote this song before he film the GWGM show then I'm sure he already had somebody that he in love and he is waiting for her, may be for Jessica or Yoona from SNSD or Suzy.

:P

If this is the song that he just write recently in about 1 moth then may be for GuiGui.  I'm just guessing so don't throw rock on me hahah. [/size]

Guest bladerunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKo54hpppAI

A very well made K.Will - Marry you fanmade video.
Damn, I love the lyrics, feel like whoever wrote this must watch whole WGWM episodes and Taec propose letters.It's like Taec is speaking to Gui Gui.
Highly recommended!!!

Navi - Forever and one day more fanmade video.
Awesome lyrics from Gui Gui's perspective.
100% love it.

i have rewatched BTS ep10 and still couldnt get over why he reacted that way,like sulking when he learnt that his manager received the special gift from GG,like why you had to say 'i know' for 4 times...and why he called her as Emma during the balloon popping game...and his reaction changed so sudden after that...hihi...so delusional on this Tuesday morning... :))

Guest bladerunner

akasia said: i have rewatched BTS ep10 and still couldnt get over why he reacted that way,like sulking when he learnt that his manager received the special gift from GG,like why you had to say 'i know' for 4 times...and why he called her as Emma during the balloon popping game...and his reaction changed so sudden after that...hihi...so delusional on this Tuesday morning... :))

bladerunner said: akasia said: i have rewatched BTS ep10 and still couldnt get over why he reacted that way,like sulking when he learnt that his manager received the special gift from GG,like why you had to say 'i know' for 4 times...and why he called her as Emma during the balloon popping game...and his reaction changed so sudden after that...hihi...so delusional on this Tuesday morning... :))

Guest bibidep

bladerunner said: akasia said: i have rewatched BTS ep10 and still couldnt get over why he reacted that way,like sulking when he learnt that his manager received the special gift from GG,like why you had to say 'i know' for 4 times...and why he called her as Emma during the balloon popping game...and his reaction changed so sudden after that...hihi...so delusional on this Tuesday morning... :))

Hello...Annyeonghaseyo...
Have been lurking and read all of ur comments here...but pls let me introduce myself 1st, 1st of all im teuksora lover which we believe they r an item although no confirmation from them but many FD really Daebak with their investigation like in here the chinese FBI...love u guys.Im from Australia, not into with KPop but i like watching Kdrama even Tdrama n Jdrama.When i heard about GWGM i was like Öooh" it must be interesting coz I never heard Kidol have partner or marrriage with different country maybe coz im not into their love life.But when i saw guigui n taec pics...my heart smiling,i feel like i knew them n they really looks compatible so thats why i started to watching it.After while watched them and read all ur comments..i feel like, i should seek advice from a man coz i really curious about Taec behaviour n attitude towards guigui, so i told my husband to watched them.At first he refused coz he said it wasting his time, but coz my cuteness LOLZ he cant resist   =)) Me n my husband r inter marriage family. im from southeast asian n he is australian and we hv 13 years age gap plus language barrier but Love can overcome everything even beyond the borders...Lol..My sis in law is from japanese n my husband's cousin marriage with vietnamese man..So i think if taec n guigui really hv relationship, they dont hv many difficult becoz both r from asian n not too many different culture n age gap except for the language barriers but that should not big issue.
Oke so here is our conversations:
me: so after watch the program what do u think about them?
husband: Looks like watching "Beauty and The Geek"...Lols (Beauty and the geek is one of variety show in Oz,which is paired the beautiful/pretty woman and the genius but nerd man "geek").
me: What do u thinking about the man (Taec)?
Husband: He looks manly coz no Bling" like other Kpop n looks educated but his treatment to the girl (guigui) was bad. He likes the girl but act like not.
me: r u sure? becoz from his blackroom intrvw he seems like a bit annoying towards guigui.
Husband: Babe, u hv to look at their eyes not only their attractions coz eyes cant lie.he definitely like her n desperate for skinship.well, she is pretty,cheerful and friendly.She just like teasing him.
me: OOOH...But everybody saw it was guigui who looks obviously like him..especially in the photoshoot.she cant look at him straight...
Husband: Nope...it was him..she just shy n too friendly that made him confused if she like him or not.But definitely something happened during the proposal, maybe he confessed or said something about his feeling,we didnt know coz I saw her gaze different towards him after dinner..
So guys...that's a review from a marriage man, maybe my husband made opposite judgement than G.O who is definitely knew Taec. So Hottest pls dont hate my husband.. 

;)

Guest Zila Elina

ozzy said: Hello...Annyeonghaseyo...
Have been lurking and read all of ur comments here...but pls let me introduce myself 1st, 1st of all im teuksora lover which we believe they r an item although no confirmation from them but many FD really Daebak with their investigation like in here the chinese FBI...love u guys.Im from Australia, not into with KPop but i like watching Kdrama even Tdrama n Jdrama.When i heard about GWGM i was like Öooh" it must be interesting coz I never heard Kidol have partner or marrriage with different country maybe coz im not into their love life.But when i saw guigui n taec pics...my heart smiling,i feel like i knew them n they really looks compatible so thats why i started to watching it.After while watched them and read all ur comments..i feel like, i should seek advice from a man coz i really curious about Taec behaviour n attitude towards guigui, so i told my husband to watched them.At first he refused coz he said it wasting his time, but coz my cuteness LOLZ he cant resist   =)) Me n my husband r inter marriage family. im from southeast asian n he is australian and we hv 13 years age gap plus language barrier but Love can overcome everything even beyond the borders...Lol..My sis in law is from japanese n my husband's cousin marriage with vietnamese man..So i think if taec n guigui really hv relationship, they dont hv many difficult becoz both r from asian n not too many different culture n age gap except for the language barriers but that should not big issue.
Oke so here is our conversations:
me: so after watch the program what do u think about them?
husband: Looks like watching "Beauty and The Geek"...Lols (Beauty and the geek is one of variety show in Oz,which is paired the beautiful/pretty woman and the genius but nerd man "geek").
me: What do u thinking about the man (Taec)?
Husband: He looks manly coz no Bling" like other Kpop n looks educated but his treatment to the girl (guigui) was bad. He likes the girl but act like not.
me: r u sure? becoz from his blackroom intrvw he seems like a bit annoying towards guigui.
Husband: Babe, u hv to look at their eyes not only their attractions coz eyes cant lie.he definitely like her n desperate for skinship.well, she is pretty,cheerful and friendly.She just like teasing him.
me: OOOH...But everybody saw it was guigui who looks obviously like him..especially in the photoshoot.she cant look at him straight...
Husband: Nope...it was him..she just shy n too friendly that made him confused if she like him or not.But definitely something happened during the proposal, maybe he confessed or said something about his feeling,we didnt know coz I saw her gaze different towards him after dinner..
So guys...that's a review from a marriage man, maybe my husband made opposite judgement than G.O who is definitely knew Taec. So Hottest pls dont hate my husband.. 

;)

Guest avrilcassiopeia

am i the youngest one in here?

because i think all of you really mature when told all your thought

Archived