[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anitgone

MGYlove said:

Moon Geun Young is a Genius ! Fighting Bong !! ------Ah, Moonie's soooo dedicated! Amazeballs! Go,go, go MGY! :D

Guest MGYlove

@anitgone They have to begin the shooting with the children and next week with the adults , I hope that Namoo can liberer photos or fans who roam in the area lol

Guest anitgone

MGYlove said: @anitgone They have to begin the shooting with the children and next week with the adults , I hope that Namoo can liberer photos or fans who roam in the area lol

Guest yokari

@MGYlove thank you for always making this thread updated chinggu.looking forward for more updates from you.hope MBC will be kind enough to us and share some pics and vids behind the cam.

@anitgone i think Kim Bum was in Korea already but i dont know why his agency keep it so long to confirm his casting.they should confirm it as soon as possible since the filming started already.i doubt if they will turn down this great oppurtunity for Kim Bum...

Guest MGYlove

@anitgone @yokari  Kim bum  not still confirmed, I think that we shall know about it more in daytime!! According to Mrs Koala the shooting begins the next week, they turn(shoot) with the children, yes 32 episodes in everything..

Guest anitgone

Thanks @mgylove! 
To all of MGY's fans out there, let's fill her page with birthday greetings chinggus! Here's the linky:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/508/moon-geun-young-문근영/p1

Guest nalikahibar

Aww yeah.. Kim bum is in!

Cant wait to see them..i hope there's a real love line between the casts. Geun Young - Sang Yoon or Geun Young - Kim Bum it's ok. KwangSoo is being a matchmaker and spy for tiger kook.. Ahaha.. Omo, this is goin too far!

Why am so addicted to ship a couple??! :-

Guest NEWMARIO

Kim Bum Cast in His First Sageuk Drama Alongside Moon Geun Young

2013-05-06 11:01  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
ratingtweettweet1tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0Trying a hand in the sageuk world, Kim Bum has been cast in a new drama with Moon Geun Young.

12594348.jpg

On May 6, Kim Bum’s company, King Kong Entertainment, announced that Kim Bum has been cast in the new Monday/Tuesday MBC drama, Goddess of Fire Jeongi. This will be his first sageuk (traditional) drama. 

Kim Bum will be taking the role of Kim Taedo, who is the perfect man with good looks and a sweet personality. He is the childhood friend of Jeongi, played by Moon Geun Young. 

“I’m nervous that I will be challenging myself in a sageuk for the first time, but I will do my best with the anticipation of working with talented actors and staff,” said Kim Bum. 

The drama will follow up Gu Family Book in July. 

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

Guest jjsweeter0211

:x

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Kim Bum confirms Goddess of Fire

by girlfriday | May 5, 2013 | 

KimBum17.jpg

Kim Bum (That Winter, The Wind Blows) has confirmed that he’ll be starring oppositeMoon Geun-young (Alice in Cheongdam-dong) in his first historical drama, upcoming MBC sageuk Goddess of Fire Jung-yi. The project stars Moon as Joseon’s first female potter, and Kim Bum will play the warrior who’s been in love with her his entire life.

The 32-episode drama replaces MBC’s current Monday-Tuesday drama Gu Family Book in July, and comes from the writer of Warrior Baek Dong-soo and the director of Heading to the Ground. It takes place during the reign of King Gwanghae (played by Lee Sang-yoon), and stars Moon Geun-young as the titular Jung-yi, better known as Baek Pa-sun, the first female ceramic artist of her time. The story plans to shine a new light on the life and love of Gwanghae, who loved Jung-yi but had to let her go because of his position.

Kim Bum plays Kim Tae-do, who’s described as a Mr. Perfect. He’s got good looks, exceptional martial arts skills, and a kind, gentle personality to boot. What, no genius or scarred past to add to that list? His character is upright and believes in justice above all else, and is “strong against those who are strong, and weak against those who are weak.” Is that just a euphemism for “is shy around the ladies”?

Tae-do and Jung-yi grow up together like siblings, but not, yunno, like that — we’ve had enough of that drama in his last drama. He’ll basically spend his whole life devoted to her, with a sweet pure-hearted love. Why does that description already make me sad for him, like he’s sure to end up with second-lead unrequited love? For once the happily ever after doesn’t sound secure for either of the men in the story, but maybe that’s the point.

What really matters is that Kim Bum’s been cast as a sword-wielding fighter, which means only one thing: Mane. Of. Glory. See ya in July.

Via Asiae

Guest MGYlove

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Kim Bum is cast in a new MBC drama series2013050607190022551_1.jpg

An official from Kim Bum’s agency, King Kong Entertainment, says that Kim has confirmed his acceptance of a role in the new MBC drama series Goddess of Fire Jung E. This is the first time for him to act in a historical drama. Kim will play Kim Tae Do, a fine-looking young man who is adept at martial arts and is willing to lay down his life for the love of one woman. The character also has a strong sense of justice, always acting appropriately for the strong and the weak. He has fallen in love with Jung E (played by Moon Geun Young).

Kim says, “I’m going out of my mind because of my first attempt at a historical drama, but I’ll do my best to work well with the entire crew.”

The drama is based on the life of Beak Pa Sun, the first female potter of the Joseon Dynasty. The series is produced by Park Sung Soo and written by Kwon Soon Gyu. It will begin airing in July 2013.

Guest MGYlove

Kim Bum Confirmed for Goddess of Fire Jeongi with Moon Geun Young
Posted on May 5, 2013 by ockoala

Just as the upcoming sageuk Goddess of Fire Jeongi starts shooting next week for the kids section, the last main cast member has finally confirmed his involvement and leaving me so giddy I did the happy dance on my chair and almost tumbled over. Kim Bum, who has been in Vietnam this past week for entertainment activities, will indeed make his sageuk debut opposite arguably the best sageuk actress of his generation Moon Geun Young. Talk about starting off with the big guns blazing. Poor Lee Seung Gi made his sageuk debut opposite……Suzy. Love her, but it’s like acting opposite a clueless no-expression puppy. With Kim Bum finally making his sageuk splash, he’s now joined all the major A-list actors in his age group who have all taken the sageuk plunge recently. I think Jung Il Woo was the first leading role way back in 2009 with Return of Iljimae, but since then Lee Min Ho has donned the all-black for Faith, Kim Soo Hyun was lovelorn and yelling a lot in The Moon Embraces the Sun (along with Jung Il Woo again), Lee Seung Gi is currently in Gu Family Book, Yoo Ah In is knocking it out of the park right now in Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love but he started from Strongest Chil Woo to Sungkyunkwan Scandal, which also starred Song Joong Ki but he made the biggest impact in Tree with Deep Roots, Jang Geun Seok was in Hong Gil Dong and Hwang Jin Yi, and Yoo Seung Ho went for a double hitter in Warrior Baek Dong Soo and Arang and the Magistrate. I’m soooooo happy Bummie is finally joining the club, and either he’ll show a different and better side of his acting stills to meet this challenge, or else he’ll seem woefully out of his element with Moon Geun Young and very qualified sageuk leading man Lee Sang Yoon. Either way, he’s never going to reach the next level if he doesn’t try so I’m on pins and needles to see how to turns out.

Bummie’s character is described as the perfect man, knows martial arts and grew up with Moon Geun Young’s character. They are like brother-sister in relationship but he loves her like a woman. Later on he becomes the bodyguard to Lee Sang Yoon’s Gwanghae Gun, and also becomes Moon Geun Young’s husband (according to early reports). Park Gun Hyung also joins the cast as a pottery rival to Moon Geun Young, Lee Kwang Soo plays the useless older brother Prince to Gwanghae Gun, and Han Go Eun plays a royal concubine who plays a strategic political role behind the scenes.

© 2013, ockoala. All rights reserved.

http://koalasplayground.com/2013/05/05/kim-bum-confirmed-for-goddess-of-fire-jeongi-with-moon-geun-young/#more-40158

Archived