[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's playing IJH's step sister? I'm confused, for a moment I thought it was the girl who kissed him, I freaked out a bit XD. I'm still trying to get familiar with the face and names. But when I checked on wiki it only shows 3 characters with the surname of Gong, one of them being a girl which is the AOA member (youngest sister). Maybe older sister refused to change her surname. A bit lot. Thanks.

edit: I just read back a good few pages and it said Choi (ekk forgot the whole name) will play the step sister). Is that right? But I couldn't find her name on wiki and I just realised there's another lady named Gong, but she's played by Kang Byul and she's just listed as someone who hangs around IJH's character? So... no related?! Ehh I lost.

Kang Byul now plays the step sister and Yoon Sonha plays some lady who hangs around Joo Hwan while growing up.  Choi Yoon Young isn't in the cast anymore (and is also missing from press conference.)  So the love line starts with Mr Mrs who is in love with Soo Yul who is in love with Tae Joon who is in love with Sora who is in love with Joo Hwan who is also loved by Sonha.  Kang Byul has torch carrier Hyun Woo and I don't know if the youngest sister will have a thing for Hyun Woo as well.  That's probable.

As for the teaser, things look good.  I'm just not happy with Tae Joon's hair cut when he was in court.  Love the little baby, cute like my niece.  (I kind of knew the parents would go early as they mentioned special appearance.)

So we have not so well off daddy with a son marrying a kind of well off lady who has two children.  After they have their own baby, then the schmoe hits the fan and he hits the road running.  Those damn vehicles in Kdramas again honking without stopping when they see the pedestrian.  I mean they act like they drive Toyota vehicles where the break got stuck or something.  That only happens in America.  Don't try to fool me now.  (I'm sure they can easily make a more convincing scenario of how the vehicle runs into the man.  It just makes Korean drivers look like they don't know how to drive.)  So anyways.  That was my main beef.  So poor daddy died and daddy's debt ended up on mommy's shoulder so well off mommy became poor and her children ain't like that.  Daddy's son went away to live on his own but mommy got him back and somehow kind of went "away."  She probably got sudden Kdrama cancer.  I'm actually cool with this.  So now big brother takes care of family somehow, went into prison for brother, got out, get a job and fall in love with Sora.  (Before that, his childhood lady Yoon Sonha claimed him.)  Next sister works as a hair stylist/dresser who has a torch carrier that brings her coffee everyday.  Bad boy Tae Joon became lawyer and has nemesis Mr. Mrs.  (I wonder why they didn't show Soo Yul or was it me..)  Youngest sister...  I'm not sure.

Wasabi-Mui said: Who's playing IJH's step sister? I'm confused, for a moment I thought it was the girl who kissed him, I freaked out a bit XD. I'm still trying to get familiar with the face and names. But when I checked on wiki it only shows 3 characters with the surname of Gong, one of them being a girl which is the AOA member (youngest sister). Maybe older sister refused to change her surname. A bit lot. Thanks.

edit: I just read back a good few pages and it said Choi (ekk forgot the whole name) will play the step sister). Is that right? But I couldn't find her name on wiki and I just realised there's another lady named Gong, but she's played by Kang Byul and she's just listed as someone who hangs around IJH's character? So... no related?! Ehh I lost.

Guest karenkdrama

@kaiskloset.....안녕하세요.....
wow....am confused... you mean the two male who are interested in uri sora is not the main lead (Joo-hwan) but instead are lead no.2(Tae-joon) and lead  no3(Yeong-hoon) . Hwaaaaaa....=( 
Sora will love male lead 1(joo hwan) and he will not love her back... ..omo...again like before, one sided love.... NOOOOooooo..
Any idea anyone subbing it?? slim chances since it's daily drama right?? Hope at least i can see the raw..=(:( :((

karenkdrama

said: @kaiskloset.....안녕하세요.....

wow....am confused... you mean the two male who are interested in uri sora is not the main lead (

Joo-hwan) 

but instead are lead no.2(

Tae-joon)

and lead  no3(

Yeong-hoon) 

. Hwaaaaaa....=( 

Sora will love male lead 1(joo hwan) and he will not love her back... ..omo...again like before, one sided love.... NOOOOooooo..

Any idea anyone subbing it?? slim chances since it's daily drama right?? Hope at least i can see the raw..=(

:(

:((

Archived