[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm too sexy for my gray suit, too sexy for my gray suit whatcha think about that, toots."
5jtt7n.jpg

"I'm not a model you know what I mean but I still do my little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk."
n97vs.jpg

Is he pouting?
adc0w2.jpg

Yeah, the smile.  I like.
72pv7k.jpg

Sora:  Tae Joon sshi...  look I'm cute when I pout...
Tae Joon:  Look, toots, later.  I'm kind of busy working on my smile here. 
2w3dvrb.jpg

Tae Joon is doing his lips thing.
2vt4dhv.jpg

Stop being so happy.  It's making me angry.
99fgu8.jpg

While Joo Hwan and Mr. Mrs are discussing about the moves from "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", my boy Tae Joon is drifting away in deep thought about sifu.
23t5g1l.jpg

It doesn't make me happy that he's such a ladies man.  Look at him flirting at the ladies.
"What?  you think I'm secshy?  No way."  Man, keep it down.  Keep it down.
33elx95.jpg

Shinobu

said: "I'm too sexy for my gray suit, too sexy for my gray suit whatcha think about that, toots."

"I'm not a model you know what I mean but I still do my little turn on the catwalk, on the catwalk."

Is he pouting?

Yeah, the smile.  I like.

Sora:  Tae Joon sshi...  look I'm cute when I pout...

Tae Joon:  Look, toots, later.  I'm kind of busy working on my smile here. 

Tae Joon is doing his lips thing.

Stop being so happy.  It's making me angry.

While Joo Hwan and Mr. Mrs are discussing about the moves from "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", my boy Tae Joon is drifting away in deep thought about sifu.

It doesn't make me happy that he's such a ladies man.  Look at him flirting at the ladies.

"What?  you think I'm secshy?  No way."  Man, keep it down.  Keep it down.

Guest karenkdrama

hi everyone,
 I'm a supporter of Kang sora since WGM time ..like her coolness... Back in WGM days, i remember all the DC supporter and at that thread, it was mentioned that we keep other men out of that thread since it was a We got married (Teckso) thread so even when our baby princess was filming with other guys in Dream High, we do not mention about JB or JW with her in that thread so that we support the shipping couple, ie teck and sora..
Like wise, i'm suggesting that any news with teck n sora shd be keep to WGM facebk n WGM teckso thread in soompi, rather than here... 
this is said NOT BECAUSE i don't like teckso to be together but rather, would like more people who may support sora to come here and support her without any bias to her nor teckie....
This is important enough for me to write.....heheee.. especially since in this drama, SOra is loved by at least two guys..male lead and second lead and as the thread moves.... some new supporters of sora or the male leads may end up in this thread and if they ship Sora with new main lad while we Dc support Sora with teckie..... WE MAY end up in FAN Wars and this thread will become un enjoyable and we will lose pp who are here to support SORA..
SORA is a young actress and she needs as many supporters as possible to sustain in the competitive acting industry... i think this thread will be wonderful if all supporters keep their COOL n support the actress and actors in this show n not bring in too much of other unrelated issues...
I do visit WGMTeckso thread to find news of them and i will visit this thread to find Sora news with other male leads and will visit Kang Sora wordpress when i want news on her... simple clear lines drawn to help supporters knows where to go.
This is just a gentle reminder that we love these actors and actress and will support them in their acting career and decision..... NO FAN WAR in this thread please... JUSt good natured support... what say you guys...
thanks for reading...thanks too all who update this thread.... :)

@karenkdrama.. anneyong! thank  you for visiting the thread and posting... yo! hi5 ! im a fighting dimple too. i do love teuk and suju... but i love Sora more hihihi and yes this thread is for the drama.. and since it has not started its daily airing yetposts are mostly pics and actors related:)
though some of the press presentation pics esp that of Sora is posted inTeukSo thread  HERE  too and Sora thread HERE but that of course is in support of  our Sora-ra:)  
and yep lets agree to that. no fanwars pls. we are here to support Sora and the whole Ugly Alert drama cast. and the drama itself.IE001578798_STD.jpg
... so Ugly Alert.. fighting! 

latest Ugly Alert stills of Im Joo Hwan looking like he's in a catwalk suit and  not in prison uni :) ..Ugly Alert via SBS May 20 monday 720pm kst

via@SBSNOW #못난이주의보 촬영현장 맞죠?! 런웨이 아니죠? 임주환씨 죄수복 입으신거 맞죠? 수트아니죠? twitpic.com/cqn7pl 20일(월)부터 매일 볼 수 있다니..임주환주의보 발령해야겠네요^

770347209.jpg?1368598115
1_zpsaf08bade.jpg

Archived