kaiskloset

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karenkdrama

@manka @kaiskloset
Kamsahamida.
:-*
Testing again....Video of sora after precon, photo taking with signage from youtube....

Guest karenkdrama

let me try again... u guys can see anything??SBS Midnight TV Entertainment - Kang Sora 
i like the way the boys are so captivated by her natural candid action, especially her "boing, boing" !!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzwfp4_sbs-midnight-tv-entertainment-kang-sora-cut_people#.UZZZ7Bz-mEF

Title: oh thread, may I spam you?
Here's my bias cap spam before I log out for the weekend.  Shall check back for updates on Sunday.

He's pouting
14l7yol.jpg

Finding words
2cxys7m.jpg

Soo Yul looks like she's savors the moment...
a2ek4.jpg

Rabbit teeth expression
333kidw.jpg

Doing an impression, don't know the guy.
jkwryg.jpg

Sora and others are impressed.
35mmuzd.jpg

Sora eyes Joo Hwan
28clnb8.jpg

Tae Joon eyes Sora
zyiqm8.jpg

I like the smile.
1hqd12.jpg

Nice haircut!  Beautiful form. 
34qwmm8.jpg

Final smile for the camera.
wisfn.jpg

Here's the whole group.
11lrguu.jpg

Guest karenkdrama

@shinobu
Tae Joon is imitating Lee Sun Gyun in the drama White Tower.  LSG was a doctor in that drama. and Tae joon REALLY sounds like Lee Sun Gyun as LSG has a deep mellow voice, so the other three are very impressed.... 
I am impressed too =)..... i'm sora bias but really growing to like these two boys....TJ n JK.... but JK is rather skinny, he needs more proteins as most actors/actress lost weight while filming ......   :-O

Guest manka

@laquetahodge thanks dear  :-* class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kang So Ra and Lim Joo Hwan become the perfect visual couple for ‘Ugly Alert’

20130518_KangSoRa_LimJooHwan.jpg

Their new SBS drama may be called ‘Ugly Alert‘, but we all know co-stars Kang So Ra and Lim Joo Hwan are far, far from ugly!

‘Ugly Alert’ unveiled the still cut of Kang So Ra and Lim Joo Hwan, raising curiosity about what sort of romance will take place between the two stars. Kang So Ra, who revealed she worked on building up a more mature image for this drama and improved her posture, looked more compatible than ever with Lim Joo Hwan, who is also known for his perfect proportions.

A representative commented, “Both stars have glowing complexions and lean figures so they’re images in the pictorial are refreshing.

‘Ugly Alert’ stars Kang So Ra, Lim Joo Hwan, Shin So Yool, Choi Jae Joon, Kim Young Hoon, Hyun WooAOA‘s Seolhyun, and more, and will start airing on the 20th.

cr http://www.allkpop.com/2013/05/kang-so-ra-and-lim-joo-hwan-become-the-perfect-visual-couple-for-ugly-alert

Guest karenkdrama

ohhh, kaiskloset......=O
Yah..... lee sun gyun is in both White Tower and Golden Times, both as doctor !! yah, so i don't know which show but tae joon oppa is definitely imitating him, coz he did a great job.
i think TJ has a better body then JH.... (JH fans, please don't throw eggs at me....) just feel that JH has small bones, and you can see he has such a small face, so boyish for a 31 year old man!!
wonder if there's anyone out there who can translate the interview..... all the four of them look so comfy with one another, ( tae joon looks very shy), but they do tease one another, so that's fun.am looking forward to good chemistry from all these four...
like the write up in allkpop, i'm hoping the two above will have sizzling hot romance in the drama...=))

Guest karenkdrama

It's Im Joo Hwan's birthday TODAY !!!! 18 May.....no news of his celebration??? if they have filming today, i think the staff will celebrate with him n hopefully we will see it , like BTS making?? 

karenkdrama said: @shinobu
Tae Joon is imitating Lee Sun Gyun in the drama White Tower.  LSG was a doctor in that drama. and Tae joon REALLY sounds like Lee Sun Gyun as LSG has a deep mellow voice, so the other three are very impressed.... 
I am impressed too =)..... i'm sora bias but really growing to like these two boys....TJ n JK.... but JK is rather skinny, he needs more proteins as most actors/actress lost weight while filming ......   :-O

Archived